PE
Paul E.
09/22/2020
Always helpful advice
The staff here is great to work with, thye do what needs to be done and let you now what is important, without doing unnecessary work. I highly recommend this shop!

AF
Andrew F.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
09/21/2020
The Best!
thanks as always for your professionalism!

BE
Bristol E.
Cadillac SRX
09/18/2020
Loyal Customer
Not only are they reasonably priced but they make you feel like a valued customer.

SF
Sean F.
09/17/2020
An honest shop that cares about you!
We have used The Muffler Shop for years and I can truly say they care about me and my family! They not only do good work but they care about our budget. Other shops try to up sell you on everything but The Muffler Shop has always under promised and over delivered on everything. They do everything they say they do and more, often without charging us. It's refreshing to leave a repair shop without feeling abused and taking advantage of.

David C.
09/16/2020
Great, Honest Service!
As always, the service was great!

LK
Lynn K.
02/13/2020
knowledgeable people
I have been coming here for decades now. They have been honest, helpful and have worked with me when I have had limited time. They do good work and are reasonably priced.

CG
Corky G.
Ram 1500
02/12/2020
RamCare
For years The MufflerShop has been taking care of all my service on my vehicles. FullService with on time appointments, competitive prices, & the best techs in town. I’m always recommending this place to anyone I talk to when the subject comes up.

John H.
Hyundai Tucson
08/17/2018
My one and only
This is the only place I will bring my cars to get repaired or maintenance done. You can rest assured your getting repairs done properly and not getting ripped off.

Sherrie H.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/01/2018
FANTASTIC!
The quality of work provided by your company is phenomenal and the customer service is totally over the top! I refuse to take my vehicles elsewhere. 5 star rating for sure! Thank for everything!

GD
Gary D.
Nissan Titan
02/11/2018
Quick turnaround
Took my 2006 Nissan titan to have my cross drill and slotted rotors from PowerStop installed, my oil change and my smog test done all in the same day. Quick turnaround and great customer service. Will continue to take my vehicles there for service work.

Judy K.
11/08/2017
2005 Buick
Muffler Shop Mechanics are outstanding. Best prices in Henderson/Las Vegas. They never overcharge or try to up-sell/add-on. Jerry is very knowledgeable and thorough when explaining service/repairs. Great service - fair prices.

Ray B.
02/18/2017
Service on Ford Ranger
Another job well done with the vehicle delivered ahead of schedule.

Dario R.
Buick LaCrosse
12/06/2016
Once Again 110% Satisfaction!
They take care of you like family.

Sherrie H.
11/15/2016
The "awesome" never stops.
After years of going to The Muffler Shop, we continue to be thoroughly pleased and amazed at the consistent good work and care. You are the best. We take all our company vehicles and personal autos here - and no place else.

Joann W.
10/20/2016 Category: Service
Joann said she liked the staff at the business. They were honest and up front with her about service. She feels comfortable and confident going to them. She has nothing bad to say about them.