EM
Elizabeth M.
12/21/2019
The Best Always!!
As always another great service at The Muffler Service. My check engine light came on called over Dave said bring it in, did the diagnostic test told me what was wrong and I could drive it and come back in the morning!! They fixed it no worries. Another great day at the Muffler Shop.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you Elizabeth for the last eight years of trusting us with your vehicles.

Dave

Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Finalist for 2014, 2015 and 2016 Small Business Customer Service Award.

TF
Tom F.
12/17/2016
Pickup repair
Quick, convenient, good work.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 12/21/2016

Hello Tom,

We're happy to hear the work on your truck went as expected.

Carol S.
Nissan Sentra
08/23/2016
Everyone is great
Everyone at this establishment is above and beyond as far as their attitude, caring about people and making everyone know they are in good hands.

Carol S.
Nissan Sentra
06/21/2016
Great crew, great boss
Yawn, yawn, yawn. Having to get up early. Again on Monday. Let us keep our fingers crossed. Those guys in Texas should have to ship(and pay for) over night shipment.

GK
George K.
Toyota Tundra
02/21/2015 Category: Service
George said the service was fine and good, but their prices are up there with the dealerships. He would not recommend this business due to the reason mentioned.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 03/03/2015

Hi George,

We appreciate your candor and understand how you feel about service pricing, there is some "sticker shock" for all of us.  Our goal is 5-star reviews and you being comfortable recommending us to your friends and family.  Since that is not the case I would like to invite you to contact me directly to discuss what we need to do to make that happen for you.

Dave

Henderson Chamber of Commerce, Finalist for 2014 Small Business Customer Service Award.

Jim W.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Jim said this business charged him $187 to diagnose the problem with his air conditioner. They told him it would cost $2,000 to fix it. He telephoned Napa and they told him a new compressor cost $400 or a little less for a rebuilt one. They told him it would be 5 hours labor, and $1,500 for labor was way out of line. The staff was polite, nice, and courteous. He will not use them again in the future. He would not recommend them due to the reasons already stated.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 07/28/2014

Jim, as always when information about our repair shop goes out over the web we would like everyone to hear both sides of the story.

When you first brought in your 2000 Oldsmobile on May 6, 2014, your A/C system was completely empty. We charged your system with nitrogen and found no visible leaks. Jerry’s recommendations were: “Charge system and add florescent dye so any traceable leaks could be found if the system stopped working, return in two weeks for dye test”. You agreed and we performed the service. That is what we charged you $187.25 for, labor, Freon and florescent dye. You left very happy with you’re A/C system blowing 40 degree air from the vents.

When you returned nine weeks later with you’re A/C not working again, we performed the UV Light test and found signs of leakage from the compressor. The estimate Jerry gave you to repair your system included much more than just a compressor from NAPA. We would have replaced all related parts affected by the failure of your compressor running low on refrigerant and oil; this is the only way we can stand behind the system with a 30,000 mile/30 month nationwide warranty.

If you had wanted just a compressor replaced we could have recommended many shops that will do just that. If a compressor only is replaced, you will be having A/C problems in the near future if you still own your vehicle.

Jim, if your system had kept working like a lot of systems do when we perform this service. You would be telling everyone how happy you were with us and that it only cost $187.25 to repair your fourteen year old A/C system. I hope this clears up any misunderstanding about your bill and the estimate Jerry gave you.

Thank you for your kind words about how polite, nice and courteous our staff was. Those are the only things we can control. Price is controlled by the world in which we all live. Thank you very much for letting everyone hear both sides of the story and as always I am available if you have any questions.

Respectfully,

Dave Beason

RA
Richard A.
08/19/2013
Tie rod replacement
My friends told me I paid to much so I went on a web site called auto md and said the fair price should have been around 700-750
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 08/19/2013

Richard,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

After reviewing the work order I noticed that the service writer has billed labor for inner and outer tie rod ends. When doing all four tie rod ends at once the labor should have only been billed out for the inner tie rods. Your total bill including alignment and tax should have been $710.98. Give me a call so we can arrange how you would like your credit of $115.63 arranged. Thank you, Dave B.

PE
Paul E.
09/22/2020
Always helpful advice
The staff here is great to work with, thye do what needs to be done and let you now what is important, without doing unnecessary work. I highly recommend this shop!

AF
Andrew F.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
09/21/2020
The Best!
thanks as always for your professionalism!

BE
Bristol E.
Cadillac SRX
09/18/2020
Loyal Customer
Not only are they reasonably priced but they make you feel like a valued customer.

SF
Sean F.
09/17/2020
An honest shop that cares about you!
We have used The Muffler Shop for years and I can truly say they care about me and my family! They not only do good work but they care about our budget. Other shops try to up sell you on everything but The Muffler Shop has always under promised and over delivered on everything. They do everything they say they do and more, often without charging us. It's refreshing to leave a repair shop without feeling abused and taking advantage of.

David C.
09/16/2020
Great, Honest Service!
As always, the service was great!

PS
Patty S.
GMC Jimmy
09/10/2020
Professional friendly and honest
As always very friendly professional and honest
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you Patty for taking the time to give us such a great review.

WF
Walt F.
09/05/2020
Outstanding
Honest, reliable, affordable, knowledgable. What more can you ask for!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/11/2020

Great customers, what more could we ask for!

Thank you Walt for your loyality & business, Dave

KELLIE B.
09/03/2020
Always great service and prices
I've been taking my BMW here since the dealer maintenance plan ran out. They will get BMW oil and parts if you request. Prices are SIGNIFICANTLY lower than dealer services. They reset all the service warning reminders. There is no reason to go anywhere else but The Muffler Shop!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you Kellie for the great review, always happy to take care of our customers wants and needs for their vehicle.