PE
Paul E.
09/22/2020
Always helpful advice
The staff here is great to work with, thye do what needs to be done and let you now what is important, without doing unnecessary work. I highly recommend this shop!

AF
Andrew F.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
09/21/2020
The Best!
thanks as always for your professionalism!

BE
Bristol E.
Cadillac SRX
09/18/2020
Loyal Customer
Not only are they reasonably priced but they make you feel like a valued customer.

SF
Sean F.
09/17/2020
An honest shop that cares about you!
We have used The Muffler Shop for years and I can truly say they care about me and my family! They not only do good work but they care about our budget. Other shops try to up sell you on everything but The Muffler Shop has always under promised and over delivered on everything. They do everything they say they do and more, often without charging us. It's refreshing to leave a repair shop without feeling abused and taking advantage of.

David C.
09/16/2020
Great, Honest Service!
As always, the service was great!

PS
Patty S.
GMC Jimmy
09/10/2020
Professional friendly and honest
As always very friendly professional and honest
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you Patty for taking the time to give us such a great review.

WF
Walt F.
09/05/2020
Outstanding
Honest, reliable, affordable, knowledgable. What more can you ask for!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/11/2020

Great customers, what more could we ask for!

Thank you Walt for your loyality & business, Dave

KELLIE B.
09/03/2020
Always great service and prices
I've been taking my BMW here since the dealer maintenance plan ran out. They will get BMW oil and parts if you request. Prices are SIGNIFICANTLY lower than dealer services. They reset all the service warning reminders. There is no reason to go anywhere else but The Muffler Shop!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you Kellie for the great review, always happy to take care of our customers wants and needs for their vehicle.

John R.
09/01/2020
Knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, timely.
The Muffler Shop completes the job as soon as possible. Staff and manager are always courteous and friendly. The work is done right the first time, and prices are reasonable.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/11/2020

It's always important to get those window regulators repaired, you never know when it might rain. LOL

Thank you for the kind words and the five stars, Dave

KW
KIm W.
08/31/2020
Reliable, trustworthy, friendly service’
Once again, thank you Muffler Shop!
My air conditioner has never worked better!
Fast, friendly and consistent. We can always rely on you!!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you Kim, appreciate the update on the AC and the five star review.

Court W.
Cadillac DeVille
08/29/2020
Always excellent service, thanks Jerry and Jeremy.
Always receptive to your auto issues and will get the most econmical price without sacrificing qualit parts.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/11/2020

From a former pilot those are nice words to hear. Appreciate it Court.

PT
Peggy T.
08/28/2020
The person who took care of me and my car
I had a 3:30 appointment but got there early and Jeremy was great he said I go over to the casino where I had a card and I could use my points to cover some my expenses they did my oil change and change my tires and they got done before 4 so I tell people I know how great they are
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/11/2020

Emerald Island points are the best!! Thank you Peggy for trusting us with your vehicle.

TH
Todd H.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/27/2020
Very clean shop, very knowledgeable staff
The Muffler shop is the only place I will take my cars for service. Jerry is extremely knowledgeable. Shop is always clean.

Thank you Todd, aways enjoy taking care of the older Z28's

BF
Bill F.
08/25/2020
gave my review yesterday!
gave my review yesterday
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/11/2020

And a fine review it was!!! LOL
Thank you Bill for always keeping us in line.

Mandy W.
Nissan Sentra
08/21/2020
Always reliable!
Been using The Muffler Shop for years. They are always reliable!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 09/11/2020

Always appreciate our long time customers, thank you Mandy