VD
Vicky D.
INFINITI M37
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ndjeuda. He said he was referred to this business by friends. He appreciates them and has already recommended them to others.

Jeff H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he has recommended this business often. Rick has always taken good care of him.

SJ
Sean J.
Winter Park, FL
Acura RL
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Sean said he was satisfied with his service.

YS
Yvonne S.
Ford Edge
07/14/2018
Very professional and efficient
Very professional and efficient.

Carrie C.
Nissan Maxima
07/08/2018
Rick and his staff are honest, trustworthy and knowledgeable.
Whether on the phone or in person, everyone at the Wrench Connection are very friendly. I never feel rushed. When I explain what the problem is with my vehicle, Rick listens with care. He explains, in great detail, what was done to repair my car and if I'm not satisfied I can return it and they will make it right. However, I have never had to do that.

AH
Alyce H.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Alyce said her experience with the business was fantastic. The staff saved her a lot of money, they warned her that she needed work done on her transmission as soon as possible, and if she didn't get that work done her vehicle would get seriously messed up, which will be far more costly. She will be back in the future with 2 more vehicles when they need service work done.

YB
Yvonne B.
Volkswagen Passat
07/03/2018
They fixed my Betsy!
I was having trouble reaching my normal VW mechanic and bumped into The Wrench Connection on Google. I called and asked if they service VWs because a lot of mechanic shops will say they do, but they really don't (European cars can be finicky.)

I was hearing a hard "thump" when up-shifting and down-shifting when the engine was cold. My VW mechanic told me that my Betsy had maybe another 6 months of life and it was time to let Betsy go. I've known him for a number of years, and he has over 12 years working with VWs and high end European cars, so I trust him. I kept telling him I didn't think Betsy was ready to be put down yet; I tried to accept that she was in Hospice but just couldn't do it. So I decided to have a fresh set of eyes look at Betsy before buying something new and I am glad I did.

First off, Ricky explained what the problem could be and how the parts and pieces all fit together. While I didn't understand everything he said, I'd estimate I understood 90% of what he said because I grew up working on cars with my step father--I've done break jobs, replaced alternators, oil changes, changed tires, plugged tires., etc. (Sad to say, a lot of places see a lady walk in and think "cha ching" as they try and sell you headlight fluid and imported air for you bucket seats. I actually had another mechanic shop -- down the street from TWC -- tell me my speedometer wasn't working and they needed to pull my dashboard out of the car to fix it. UGH... it was a $40 sensor on the tranny. We won't even get into him writing on my estimate paperwork that my car was a POS--yes he wrote "POS" on the receipt and gave it to me. Needless to say, I had choice words for him.)

Annnnyyyywaaayyyyy.... the guys at TWC were able to duplicate my problem right away. It didn't take long for them to find the problem and fix it. Long story short, Betsy's tranny was 3 1/2 quarts low, pan was dented (not enough to cause performance issues,) and the screws for the pan were lose--hence the low fluid.They topped off the fluid, washed everything off, took Betsy for another test drive, no bumps, no tranny spinning sound, etc., and she's a happy girl again.

Betsy still has minor 'normal' problems that were not my concern at that time, but Betsy's an 18 1/2 year old car--she's going to have oil leaks and such. I run Betsy very hard, she has over 208K miles on her (and that's with her sitting idle for a year.) First thing I did was to put her on the road headed up to north FL to see my family.

Don't know if I'll every be truly "ready" to let Betsy go... she saved my life about 10 years ago. I got side swiped on I-4 by a construction dump truck going 60 mph; the impact spun me and I clipped two cars, and believe it or not, I walked away from the accident (needed to change my undies--but I walked away.) She was in the shop for a while being repaired, but needless to say, I love my old girl.

I can't explain how happy I am with the service received at TWC because 1) the price I paid to have the problems fixed was more than fair, 2) I saved $35K and 3) I still have my Betsy.

Thanks guys!!! I've told all of my friends about you guys!

Yvie B

LH
Lou H.
06/29/2018
Thanks for another great experience!
Take your vehicle to Rick at The Wrench Connection. You won't be disappointed!

James P.
Winter Park, FL
06/29/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff were polite and helpful.

Jason T.
Lincoln Aviator
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Jason said this business is straight forward and honest. Everything went as smoothly as possible.

AP
Austin P.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Austin said he had an issue with the last facility he went to. This business didn't charge him to look at the problem, and they were extremely helpful.

Cliff C.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Cliff said he would recommend this business for service.

AH
Ashleigh H.
Stone Mountain, GA
Dodge Journey
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Ashleigh said they have good customer service, and he would like them to keep up the good work.

SO
Sarah O.
06/01/2018
Great service from Wrench Connection. Manager is really nice and has the cutest Dog named HubCap . Prices are reasonable.

Pontiac GTO
05/30/2018
Wrench Connection - The Benchmark for Auto Repair
Took my 2006 GTO in for bad tire wear. Rick and his expert team diagnosed the problem, ordered all the parts the car needed and dialed-in the suspension. The car rides and handles better than ever, and it sits perfect! These guys are pro’s — customer service the way it should be! This is my go-to shop now, period.

LG
Luis G.
Nissan cube
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Luis said he was satisfied with the work done on his vehicle. The owner, Rick, was really friendly and honest. The staff didn't try to up-sell him or get him to get things his vehicle didn't need.

Kirsten M.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Kirsten said this business exceeded her expectations. She would recommend this business for service.

Saundra S.
Cadillac Escalade
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Saundra said the staff fixed her vehicle and she was very pleased.

05/10/2018
Consistency over time
Wrench Connection have provided us consistent service over time. We've been with them for over 10 years.

Jason B.
Florida
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the business is a great place to go. He was happy with the way Rick treated him.