Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

CV
CAMMERON V.
Exceptional
As always, Theo's provided excellent service. I brought my car in for an oil change, along with anything else my car required. I elected to wait while Theo's worked on my car. 50 minutes later, they were done! Just an oil change was all she needed. Some establishments would try to upcharge their patrons for sevices their cars do not need. Not Theo's. Excellent work, and trustworthy!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/28/2018

We are speechless at the thoughtful words you've spoken about our practice. All of us here at Theo's can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure serving your automotive needs!

Scion xB
Couldn't be happier
Great communication, quick turnaround, and honest techs who stand behind their work. Give Theo's a try and you'll never take your car anywhere else.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/28/2018

We are always thankful for our wonderful customers who take the time to write a review for our shop! Caring for your automotive needs has been a pleasure and we certainly appreciate the referral!

DAVID L.
Genuine
Took my low mileage 2007 Ford Ranger for a mechanical checkup. Age and mileage left me uncertain as to what services I needed. I am a preventive kind of guy.. They explained in detail what I needed. Friendly and caring. Best news..TRUCK IS RUNNING GREAT.
Nice to find a great automotive service close to home.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/28/2018

Mr. Lotti, thank you for taking the time to write a five star review about your personal experience with our automotive shop! We are happy to welcome you to our family of customers and look forward to caring for your automotive needs for years to come.

James S.
Tyrone, GA
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
09/28/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff did everything and they did it quickly and at a good price.

SHANNON C.
09/23/2018
Good communication and quick service
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are honored that you have entrusted us over the years with your automotive needs!

Joseph R.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the business did a good job and they were also very informative.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/27/2018

We strive to keep our customers informed on what is going on with their vehicle. Thank you for your business and recommendation!

Jack K.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandy. She said the business got her in the next day to fix her air conditioning.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/27/2018

We are delighted to take care of you and your family! Thank you for the recommendation!

MARK M.
Senoia, GA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/10/2018
Customer Service
Customer Service. Friendly atmosphere
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for you the years of business Mr. Malone! We are happy to keep you coming back.

Joel S.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Joel said the business took a whole day to perform an oil change. The office staff were not very helpful either.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/27/2018

My apologies that you feel our office staff was unhelpful. For future reference, shall you choose to return, if you need your vehicle by a certain time we will do everything in our power to meet your needs. If we are not give a time frame, we assume we have the vehicle for the day. Again, my sincere apologies.

CT
Chris T.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Chris said they were really responsive to him and kept him up to date with what was going on,
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/27/2018

We are thrilled to hear that you were kept up to date and recommend us! Thank you for your business!

JUDY W.
09/09/2018
Super service
Theo's automotive can always be depended on for quality service if you have a problem with your car or just need an oil change. Service is scheduled in a timely manner and costs are known up front.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/27/2018

We love hearing you that! Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you again!

GC
GABRIELE C.
Jonesboro, GA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/08/2018
Service appointment
They were able to take care of my car same day.
No complaints,!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you so much! We are thrilled to have you as a cusomter!

09/08/2018
Watch the upsale tactic
Staff was very friendly and establish ment was very comfortable and clean. I called to schedule appointment for diagnostic. Have a warranty and pretty sure it was a hassle no one wanted to deal with. Arrived on time with simple emissions issue waited over 2 hours for some to touch the car, had to ask. Check was completed pretty quickly and was called next day for pricing. The major issue was the attempted upsale. The repair cost quoted was presented as related to my emissions issues and very pricey. I knew the cost of part and labor before I came so with warranty didnt understand why it was hundrends of dollars higher.I asked for itemized pricing and service reasons had to be called back. Price significantly changed as services quoted were "maintaince related" and not mandated at this point. I truly had no issues if reccommendation had been given but the fact it was quicky qupted and wrapped in a deceptive upcharge was very bad. I clearly stated I was simply there to address the emmissions issue covered bu warranty.I did have the vehicle repaired by Theos.It was suppose to include an emissions and didnt so a wasted trip to "finish" and had to pay elsewhere for clearance but no other issues. My advice honor appointments or advise customers it will be treated as a walk in. Also, be honest and tell people what they NEED, made me question the integrity of the company.

KIM M.
09/07/2018
Everyone is so professional and nice. They do great work!
I am new to the area and was referred to Theo's by a friend. Thank goodness!! These guys and gals are great. Very nice and professional. They will not sell you something that you do not need. Which to me, says it all. I will be a customer for life.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/07/2018

Ms. McBurnett, THANK YOU for your continued confidence in our shop over the past few months. It is our pride to serve customers as yourself. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated!

STEPHEN H.
Senoia, GA
09/07/2018
Treat you like Family
My wife’s window regulator broke in her van. Window was stuck in down position. This put us down to one vehicle. I showed up first thing in morning no appointment or call ahead. Glen, Jim, and Sam took my keys and said we will try to squeeze it in today. They knew I needed the vehicle and it was also about to rain with the window down this would be a issue. At 4:30 that same day I got a text that the van was ready. By the way they were slammed and you could barely find a parking spot. Theos has always treated us like family and gone above and beyond everytime we are there. Thanks again for always taking care of us.
The Hoofnagles
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/07/2018

The Hoofnagles, we are truly humbled by the kind words you have expressed towards us. It has been our pleasure to serve your family. Your automotive needs are our concerns and we are delighted you have trusted our team to meet your needs!

AZ
ANTHONY Z.
09/06/2018
2007 CRV A/C Intetmittent Cooling Issue
Diagnostics on point. Now coolonig like new. Well done.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/07/2018

Mr. Zmudzin, a special thank you for a five star review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers. Providing the very best in the automotive world is our primary goal!

OB
ORLANDON B.
Douglasville, GA
Jaguar XJ
09/05/2018
Very professional and helpful the reviews dont lie I would recommend this shop !
Although I didn't get my car repaired they were very courteous and respectful of my decision, I was informed the whole time my vehicle was at their location! The place is clean nothing bad to say ! Staff very helpful!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/07/2018

We are extremely pleased to hear that your visit to our shop was a pleasant one. Also thank you for the referral and kind worlds. We absolutely appreciate you!

OE
Olu E.
Mercedes-Benz S550
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Olu's son. He said the business was able to fix the problem his vehicle was having.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/27/2018

Glad to hear we could help! It has been a pleasure meeting your family's automotive needs.

INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/01/2018
Very pleasant but...
Brought my car in due to malfunction in the back-up sonar system. Realizing that the error code can only be read by computer, I called ahead to verify that the shop had the proper equipment. I was advised that they did but was told when I picked up the car that their system can’t communicate with my car. Not sure why that would trigger a significant labor charge. I also had to call to see if the car was ready.

ASHLEY M.
Palmetto, GA
Chrysler Crossfire
08/30/2018
Amazing
Very knowledgeable and friendly
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for the kind words! We are delighted you trusted our team for your automotive needs!