Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

GLENN P.
Not sure at this time
I brought the car in looking for a mechanic I can stick with. I read reviews and felt good with selecting Theo's . I was texted and told my car was ready for pick up. I drove the car out the lot only to turn around with check engine light and a very rough idle....GLEN THE mechanic went back in and made a few adjustments and it seemed fine. I got about 5 miles away when my temperature gauge was near HOT.By the time I reached my home the dash RETURN OFF ENGINE CHECK COOLING... so the car is currently back at Theo's . I'm not sure what to say but had that car been test driven before contacting me and saying it was ready those errors would have surfaced to the mechanic immediately.....I have not given up on Theo's yet, I would like to think they will correct my situation and keep me as a customer as I have a few cars that need to be addressed for one reason or another....
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Mr. Press, I'm sorry to be getting back to this review so late. I hope that Glen, our shop manager, was able to work everything out and correct your situation. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and I do hope that we will be able to continue to service your cars in the future. If there is anything that you feel was left unresolved please contact the office. We would LOVE to keep you as a customer.

Gary P.
Misleading
I brought my 2008 Mercedes ML320 in to have the transfer case replaced along with an oil change. They performed the transfer case work without a hitch and I have no issues with the extent of work performed. This is where everything went south. I took my car on a 600 mile trip over the Christmas holidays and the car started leaking oil. I got the car home and immediately called Theo's and brought the car back. The mechanic told me that the oil filter has an O ring that had for some reason had failed and they went back and replaced it. Well brought car home again and it was still leaking oil. Brought it back a third time and this time the same mechanic told me that the transmission hoses were leaking. So $700+ they replaced the hoses. Brought the car home and it is still leaking oil! Brought it back a forth time! The mechanic then became very defensive and went out of his way to start coming up with other excuses! Just to let everyone know if you go on line and look at the reviews of this particular vehicle you will find that it has a problem with the oil cooler. My car didn't have that issue and had no leaked a drop of oil until I took it to Theo's. So the mechanic immediately jumped on this and started taking pictures etc. that was nothing more than to cover his rear end. The very least Theo's could do is reimburse me the $700 for the BS diagnosis I will never take my car to this place again!

SR
SCOTT R.
Alternator
Great service again. Alternator went out on March 5. Had my Pilot towed to Theo's, gave them the list of what was going on with the vehicle. On March 8, Theo called with what was going on with the truck and the cost. Wasn't sure when I would get the Pilot back (due to how busy they were). By noon on March 9 my SUV was ready for me to pick up. Truck is running great. Thank you again, Theo's Automotive
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

It's easy to provide great service when we have great customers as yourselves. Thank you again for your years of continued business, kind words, and recommendations. Having a customer basis that is like family is what we strive for and we love having you as part of our family!

James S.
Tyrone, GA
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
04/12/2019 Category: Service
James said they did everything he wanted, they did it fast, and they were very helpful at explaining everything.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for your five star recommendation! It has been our pleasure servicing your vehicles for the past decade.

QL
QUINTON L.
Porsche Cayenne
04/10/2019
2008 cayenne service
Great work as usual!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for your recommendation, taking the time to write a review, and for your years of continued business! Customers as yourself keep us going and being able to provide the best work.

LL
Larry L.
Tyrone, GA
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the employees were courteous. They completed the service he requested.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

It was quite a pleasure meeting you! Thank you for your recommendation.

Volvo XC60
04/08/2019
satisfid
cr was able to be droped off the night before and was ready to pick up in a timely manner
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to recommend our shop and continued business!

Gary P.
04/08/2019
Story Tellers
I took my 2008 Mercedes Benz ML320CDI to have the transfer case replaced and while it was there have them perform the B service which included an oil change. This is not my complaint! However, I took the car on a trip and found that it was leaking oil. This car never leaked oil! I notified them and brought the car back to have them review and they told me they determined that an "O" ring on the oil filter had compressed causing the leak. OK, brought it home and more oil leaks. Brought it back again and this time they told me another story that it was my transmission hoses were leaking. This cost me another $700 to have the hoses replaced. Well guess what I brought it home and it still leaks oil. This time their mechanic who now is covering his rear end took a series of pictures and now claims that it is a internal oil seal that has all of the sudden gone bad! Anyone can go on line and see that some ML have this issue. Mine didn't until I brought it there! If anything they took me for another $700+ to change transmission hoses that were not leaking. This mechanic provided all kinds of pictures that realistically speaking were nothing more than to cover his rear end! Basically this mechanic called me a liar when I told him that my car never leaked oil until after I brought it to Theo's! I have witnesses to that fact! Be careful when dealing with Theo's!!

BC
BILL C.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/06/2019
The Staff, they care. The shop is always spotlessly clean.
Each and every time we need service the complete staff treats us as if we are the only ones that need service. We are always told what it will cost for the repairs. When we come into the shop it looks like you could eat off the floor. The bathrooms are not like other automotive shops (nasty) they are clean and fresh. The service is 5 stars, the work is done professionally and done in a timely manner. when we get the cars back they are clean. We were having a problem with our 93 Jaguar XJ6 Sovereign ( battery was not holding a charge) Jim had a answer for us in minutes. We love bringing our cars to Theo's. Sam is always a pleasure to talk on the phone or in the shop.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/08/2019

We are speechless at the thoughtful words you've spoken about our automotive repair shop. Jim, Sam and the entire staff can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure serving your family's automotive needs throughout the years.

Jonesboro, GA
04/01/2019
Service and price
My 2013 BMW gets the same care as the dealership at a phenomenally better price
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

We would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write a review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are very pleased that you are happy with your automotive care!

JEFFERY P.
04/01/2019
Standard operation
Scheduled online via email sent to remind me of service required. Athina replied with appointment confirmation and I brought it in. Out by mid afternoon. Great people great service. The hard part is convincing my wife to pick me up when I drop the car off. Ha
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

Mr. Paget, special thank you for such a great review. We love to hear the feedback from our long-standing customers. Providing the very best in the automotive repair industry is our primary goal, and we are thrilled your experience with our shop has been a good one. Thank you again!

GC
GARY C.
Excellent team!
Very impressed with Theo's workmanship and professionalism. I highly recommend Theo's if you're looking for honest and highly trained techs to work on your vehicles.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

We are speechless at the thoughtful words you've spoken about our repair shop. My staff and I can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure serving your automotive needs!

AL B.
Atlanta, GA
Chevrolet Corvette
service
clutch repair was great - however had muffler problems when I left the shop
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

Mr. Brown, thank you for the review. Have you contacted the front office back about the muffler issues? If not please call the office and we will be happy to see whats going on.

KA
KOUSHIK A.
Mitsubishi Lancer
great service!!!
They installed new fog lights on my Mitsubishi Lancer with great efficiency! The price was extremely reasonable in my opinion. Thanks Jim and your excellent crew - Koushik
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

It was our pleasure welcoming you to our automotive family! We are here for any of your future needs. A huge thank you for taking the time to recommend and review our shop!

VD
VICKI D.
BMW Z4
03/20/2019
First visit
Upon entering, I was treated with respect (by Jim) which isn’t always the case for a female entering any business associated with cars. JIm listened to my explanation of the issue, then told me he thought they could take care of it. When I returned later in the day to pick up the car, Sam (female) was also nice. I had never been to Theo’s before but needed the expertise of a shop that could work on a BMW. I am so pleased with their work and attitude that I will definitely be a future customer with this and my other vehicles.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/22/2019

Ms. Davis, we are beyond appreciative of the kind thoughts you've expressed about our shop. We truly can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure welcoming you to your new automtoive repair shop this year. We are here if you need anything!

JOYCE P.
03/15/2019
Excellent quality work and outstanding associates doing an great job.
I trust the workmanship of THEO's associates. They are extremely knowledgeable and always willing to help. Never had a problem with the maintenance service. I have been using THEO's service for over ten years with outstanding results. Keep up the great work.
George P
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a 5 star review. We love to hear stories of those who follow the shop and our service down through the years. We are honored that you have entrusted us to take care of your automotive needs for the past decade! We love having a customer family such as yourself.

03/14/2019
solid mechanics, great customer service
Quick service, accurate price estimate for the work I needed. And they're a fun bunch.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience in our automotive shop. We are happy to welcome you to the family and look forward to caring for your vehicle needs for many moons to come.

Robert B.
Audi Q5
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the customer service is great and Glen is professional and trustworthy.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/22/2019

We are lucky to have Glen! So glad he was helpful. Thank you for the recommendation!

Jeff B.
Sharpsburg, GA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Renee. She said Glen was extremely helpful. He gave her the estimate, and the one he gave her only went over $40. The pricing was incredible, they were timely, and everyone was courteous and professional.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our shop! We appreciate your review

03/13/2019
Glen is a very knowledgeable mechanic.
Great turnaround time at completing service to vehicles.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for the five star recommendation! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers.