Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

WG
WADE G.
12/28/2018
Service Review
Professional and courteous service as always. Found the problem, fixed it, and sent me on my way in a timely manner.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you from the entire staff here at Theo's Automotive! We always want to keep our customers happy so they have an auto mechanic shop they can always trust. Thank you again!

SR
SCOTT R.
Newnan, GA
12/27/2018
Pilot shimmy
Our Honda Pilot had a shimmy. The techs were able to determine the issue and make the repairs. Thanks to Theo and his crew for keeping our cars in top running condition.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/28/2018

As always, you leave the kindest words for us. We strive to keep customers like yourselves happy and coming back. Thank you again and again for your recommendations and reviews!

SR
SCOTT R.
Newnan, GA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/27/2018
Another great service job
Car wouldn't pass emission inspection. Diagnostic was done and Glen was able to get the module (didn't have to go to Mercedes for this fix) and the car passed it's emission test.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/28/2018

We are all thankful for Glen here at Theo's! Thank you for another great review and recommendation. We are truly lucky for customers as yourselves.

AE
Andre E.
Atlanta, GA
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Andre said Glenn did a temporary fix on his vehicle, he was great. They were unable to give a final analysis of what was wrong and no solutions.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for your recommendation!

SHELDON B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/14/2018
Personable and Honest
Theo’s is my only consideration for all my automotive needs. Jim and Sam are always very nice and ready to help. All the work they have performed on my Vehicles has been completed in a timely manner with a high degree of professionalism and at a fair price. Wouldn’t consider going anywhere else!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for taking time to write a 5 star review! We love to hear experiences of those who have been with us through the years. We are honored that you have entrusted us to take care of all your automotive need!

ME
MALCOM E.
Riverdale, GA
Lexus GS 300
12/13/2018
Very Professional
Everything went smooth for me! Great customer service and friendly staff. I would definitely come back.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/17/2018

We are always thankful to our customers who take the time to write a review for our shop. Caring for your automotive needs has been a pleasure and we certainly appreciate the recommendation!

CD
CARY D.
12/13/2018
Quality Service
Felt the service was personalized and well explained
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the nice review of our shop. It has been our pleasure caring for your automotive needs!

JULIE L.
Tyrone, GA
12/09/2018
excellent service and friendly staff
Jim always works with me to fit me in whenever there is a problem with my car. I have a BMW approaching 300k miles and she is leaking oil - i was overdue for oil service and even though they were short staffed - he fit me in as opposed to waiting another week. They always do a cursory check and advise me if anything else needs looking at and then we schedule a time to address the issues on my time. I have been with Theo's for years and wouldn't think of going anyplace else.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Mrs. Lamothe,
Thank you for your continued confidence in our shop over the past many years. It is our pride to serve customers such as yourself. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated!

Fayetteville, GA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/06/2018
The service and prices where great
The staff where very nice . The prices quote for the job where reasonable. I check several competitors before selecting Theo. There wore for the job was the best.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/17/2018

We are beyond appreciative of the kind words you have expressed about our shop. We can not thank you enough for taking the time to write us a review. It has been a pleasure welcoming you to our automotive shop!

Cora S.
Volkswagen Jetta
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Cora said the business was very clear about when they could get to the vehicle. When they found the issues, the communication about it and the cost was great. She is very satisfied with the work that was completed.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your five star recommendation! We are here for all of your automotive needs!

JEANETTE M.
Kia Rondo
12/02/2018
Job Well Done!!!
Your service was excellent. I suffered with that problem for such a long time. Even the Kia dealer could not solve the problem. Your workers took time to locate and repair the issue, Much Thanks!!
Jennie In Peachtree City
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Ms. Marks, we are beyond appreciative of the kind words you've expressed about our facility We truly can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure welcoming you to our automotive shop this month!

VB
VINCE B.
12/01/2018
Quality
Appointment was made to suit my request. People were very friendly and reassuring. There were no issues with what they promised and what I expected.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Mr. Boylan, we are thrilled you had a pleasant experience with us! It was our pleasure meeting you and if you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us!

JOHN H.
Fayetteville, GA
GMC Envoy XL
11/30/2018
Very professional, caring and outstanding service.
Outstanding workmanship. I have been here several times for different cars, and every service has been a great experience. I have not had to return for any problems. Great service staff, kept me informed of my needed repairs and the cost for repairs were superb. I would highly recommend this repair shop for anyone in need of automotive repairs and advice.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for your continued service with us! We are thrilled to keep you coming back for your different vehicles. We are honored that you have entrusted us with your automotive needs.

Griffin, GA
Nissan Sentra
11/30/2018
A was a Queen for the day!
They treated me as if I was a Queen! From beginning to end of my service! They will be the only place I will take my car for any services or repairs from this day forward
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your personal experience with our automotive shop. We are ecstatic to welcome you to the family and look forward to caring for all of your automotive needs for many moons to come!

TRAVIS S.
Carrollton, GA
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/28/2018
Quick and Simple
After my last experience (almost four hours), this time I was in and out in about half an hour. For someone who drives an hour each way to get to Theo's, that was very much appreciated! Thanks!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

I'm thrilled you have us another chance! We try to keep our customers pleased. It is extremely important that our customers have confidence in our expertise, so we are very honored you have us another shot and happy to hear it was a pleasant experience.

SHEILA H.
Lexus LX 470
11/27/2018
Positive experience
This was my second time bringing my car in for service. Just like the first time, I am very satisfied. I appreciate the convenience of the location, the expertise of the technicians, and the courteous customer service.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Ms. Hardeman, thank you for the nice review of our shop. We are delighted to hear that you've been satisfied every visit. It is our pleasure to care for your automotive needs!

FF
Frank F.
Buick Regal
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Frank said they did a very good job.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words!

BG
BILL G.
Sharpsburg, GA
11/25/2018
Window regulator
Works. Perfectly and I know I won’t have to bring it back for that same problem. That’s what makes a great mechanic! Can’t say enough about these guys thanks so much for being there.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/26/2018

We are thrilled to have customers as yourselves! Thank you for the five star review and recommendation!! Happy Holidays

PB
Paul B.
Sharpsburg, GA
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Paul's wife. She said they still have some issues with the front end of the vehicle. She will be happy to be going back for additional checking this week. She stated everyone is very friendly and the employees wanted to make sure that she had a good customer service experience, so she feels her concerns are always addressed.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/03/2018

I hope that your concerns were addressed last week! It is of utmost importance that we keep our customers satisfied and with a healthy vehicle. Please contact our office if you have not to straighten out the front end issues.

LT
LAURA T.
Senoia, GA
11/15/2018
Did everything as promised
Quick and repaired properly. Pleasure to do business with.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/15/2018

It was a pleasure welcoming you to our automotive shop! If you need anything in the future to do not hesitate to contact us. And of course, thank you for the recommendation.