Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

MIKE B.
08/23/2019
Air conditioning system recharge
My 18 year old BMW 525i needed an air conditioning system recharge. This was the first time that the car ever needed it. The AC is cold like the car was brand new!

Glen and the team at Theo's have been keeping my car humming along for many years. Always honest, dependable, and reliable.

Dave C.
08/22/2019
Hit or miss
5 stars for the hits and 0 stars for the misses comes to an average of 3 in general.

Misdiagnosed an expensive component (differential) that didn't seem quite right to me. Glad I held off and did not replace. 28,000 miles later, truck still running strong - there was no need to replace at that time. Everyone makes mistakes, I don't think it was due to maliciousness or incompetence, I just think they misdiagnosed.

On the bright side, they did a good job on the brakes and a few other little things, so overall, rating is mediochre.

ROBERT C.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/17/2019
Great staff.
Continues to provide excellent service.

KEITH B.
BMW 740Li
08/17/2019
Dependable service and great communication. Competive prices!
I was referred to Theo’s Auto my a friend years ago. Theo services my cars. The staff is professional and communicates well. Prices are comparable.. Trust does not a have price, but it can cost you. Thank you Theo’s Automotive for being trustworthy. Your staff is amazing.

AA
ANDREW A.
Volkswagen GTI
08/15/2019
Get your ride fixed correctly and Trustworthy
Theo’s automotive is the only place I take my all my rides when I can’t fix them. Their staff are friendly and the best. You can trust they fix only what is needed and not sell you anything that is not. Glen was able to fix the mess of my vacuum lines and get my GTI running better than ever.

FF
Frank F.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Frank said his overall experience was excellent. He appreciates their thoroughness and help with very complicated problems.

KG
Kevin G.
Palmetto, GA
Mercedes-Benz E550
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the employees took care of his vehicle. They treated him right. They provided good service.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 08/14/2019

We would like to send a shout-out for such a kind review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued return customers and we are pleased that you have had wonderful experiences at our shop.

AL
ANN L.
Senoia, GA
Acura Integra
08/07/2019
Theo's is dependable, honest and does great work!
I can always count on Theo's whether it is for an oil change or some small broken part (for which there was no replacement) that they "fixed". Theo's is the best!
Ann Littell
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 08/14/2019

We are able to provide for our customers because of our decade long customers as yourself! Thank YOU for your years of support and being part of our customer family.

SUPRABH S.
08/06/2019
Awesome service
I performed complete brake repairs on my car. Changed out all 4 rotors and pads. Work done is very satisfying. The price is fair per the market rate and I would definitely go back again for regular service and other car work considering I dont trust car dealers to perform good work.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 08/14/2019

It is extremely important that our customers are satisfied and confident in the expertise and repairs we provide for them. We welcome you to our shop and hope to see you for all your automotive needs in the future!

DAVID W.
08/05/2019
The service is awesome.
Theo, himself, showed me all the testing that was being done to correct my starting issue. There was two possible solutions to fix the issue. With all of the information provided I chose to replace the crankshaft sensor which was the least expensive option. So far it appears that the problem has been solved. The service that they offer is top notch and I would recommend Theo's Automotive to anyone.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a 5 star review. We love to hear stories of those who are satisfied with our business. We are honored that you have entrusted us to take care of your automotive needs

Clarence W.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Clarence said everyone was super friendly, super efficient, and the business was willing to help him, no matter what the circumstance.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! We are always here to look out for our customers. Thank you for your continued business!

TZ
Tony Z.
08/03/2019
Walking the Talk
I have three vehicles under care at Theo's. We had been having a intermittent A/C cooling problem in our 2007 Honda CRV. It would suddenly stop cooling in city driving when the weather was really hot but begin working again after a few miles at highway speed. Theo's team diagnosed a problem with the compressor clutch and replaced the compressor. Unfortunately, the behavior repeated after this repair. We returned the car reporting the same problem. Theo kept and drove the car, checked the entire system for other issues, replicated the not cooling issue, and identified that the new compressor had a bad clutch mechanism. He replaced it under warranty. What I liked, was that the team did not assume the initial work done was correctly, they retraced their diagnostic steps and verified them, recreated the issue and identified the cause. No charge for the rework and final fix. They talk about not being an average garage. They walked that talk with working through this issue with us.

TC
TOM C.
Newnan, GA
07/27/2019
New Satisfied Theo's Customer
After looking at reviews of several automotive shops in the Fayette-Coweta area, I rolled the dice on Theo's.
My AC died and they told me their schedule was full and wouldn't be able to take me for a week. They told me to bring the car in and would squeeze me in earlier if possible. They pulled through and gave me an estimate for the work needed to get my car back to me.
After explaining repair options, they gave me an estimate that was fair and comprehensive.
I got the car back and paid a little less than the estimate.
The experience was a good one. They communicate progress via text and follow up with phone calls.
As I am writing this, my other car is at Theo's for repair work!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your personal experience in our automotive shop. We are happy to welcome you to the family and look forward to caring for your vehicle's needs for many moons to come!

07/22/2019
You know the work will be done correctly.
Job was done quickly and completely. Replacement battery was a little pricey.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for your review and recommendation! I understand we are not the cheapest shop around but we strive to make sure you are paying for the best quality work and parts around. Thank you for your business!

GG
GRINDL G.
Fairburn, GA
Audi TT
07/17/2019
Hidden Gem
The same Mechanic works on your car every time so they really get to know your car
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review for our shop. Its been our pleasure caring for your vehicles over the past few years!

JAMES R.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/12/2019
Atlanta South Mercedes
Jim was great, couldn't get part, he warned about the dealership. The bill was $4,800- $175 to install battery. Change the ignition module and the control module ( was warned they would do that), and a new fuse box- nothing wrong when it went there. The watedr was free
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a review on about your personal experience in our automotive shop. We are happy to welcome you to the family and look forward to caring for your automotive needs for many moons to come!

FF
Frank F.
Buick Regal
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Frank said that the work they did was good and he appreciated it.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for the recommendation!

Mitch W.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Mitch said they were easy to work with and accommodating.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

I'm glad to hear our staff was able to accommodate! It was a pleasure meeting you and know we are here if you need anything in the future. Thank you again!

KA
KOUSHIK A.
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/05/2019
Smooth - no hassles
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are very pleased that you are happy with our service.

EW
Elizabeth W.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the service was good. The work was perfect.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for the recommendation! It was a pleasure meeting you and we hope to see you for any of your vehicles needs!