Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

SD
STAN D.
11/09/2018
It is conveniently located in Peachtree City, and the service is good.
The work seems to be fine, No complaints, really appreciate your taking me home and picking me up as I have no relatives to help me.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/09/2018

Mr. Denzinger, we are always thankful to our wonderful customers who take the time to write a review for our shop. Caring for your automotive needs and providing a quick shuttle for you has been a pleasure and we certainly appreciate the five star review!

SR
STUART R.
Senoia, GA
Land Rover LR3
11/07/2018
Concerns
I was not contacted to pick up vehicle when service was completed. The plastic guard over the intake was left unsecured. The vehicle has a coolant leak again (your last repair). Unsure if the oil change work contributed to this.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/12/2018

Mr. Reagan,
My apologies on not being contacted when your oil change was complete. That was an oversight on my front office staff. As well as the plastic guard, that was careless and I will be speaking with the technician. In regards to the coolant leak, there were coolant related codes pulled, however, we pressure tested the system to find no leaks. We cleared the codes and drove your vehicle and they did not return. Of course if you have any further issues please feel free to contact our office.
Thank you.

JU
JAMES U.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/06/2018
Great people and fantastic service.
Always friendly at counter and great service in the garage area. Very professional.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/09/2018

Mr. Uttley, thank you for the nice review of our automotive shop. We are delighted to hear that you had a pleasurable experience. We are always here for your automotive needs!

ROBERT C.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/31/2018
My car was towed to Theo’s. They checked it out quickly and fixed the problem at a fair price
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

We would personally like to thank you for a wonderful 5 star review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and are pleased that you have had a good experience at our shop!

GP
Gary P.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gary. He said they did exactly what he asked them to do and they finish in a timely manner.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the recommendation! We love to hear feedback from our valued customers!

Michael B.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they were very accommodating and there were no problems. He stated they are a good business to work with.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/05/2018

We are truly honored you feel that we are accommodating and do good business. We strive to keep our customers trusting us and returning happily for all of their automotive needs. Thank you for the recommendation!

Miriam D.
smart fortwo
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Miriam said they are quick. Also answered all her questions.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to recommend our business! We are truly blessed to have you as a customer!

PL
Paula L.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Paula said everything from appointment scheduling to the convenience was excellent. The employees were trustworthy
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Ms. Livingston, we are always grateful to our wonderful customers. We are very pleased that you have had an excellent experience with us!

MARY P.
Ford Expedition
10/26/2018
Personal service
I took my car to Theo's after having a less-than-ideal experience someplace else. I felt like I was in good hands and that they did a thorough job in making sure that when I got my car back, it was completely fixed.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Ms. Plant, we are delighted that you have found us to care for your automotive needs! Being the best in the automotive industry is our primary goal, and we are thrilled your experience in our shop was a good one!

MIKE G.
10/20/2018
Friendly, professional service.
Customer for over 5 years, will go no where else for service.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Mr. Gebel, Caring for your automotive needs has been a pleasure of ours! We are honored to have you as a repeat customer over the years. Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Tyler S.
Birmingham, AL
Acura RDX
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said the service was good.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for your kind words!

Jason B.
Senoia, GA
INFINITI JX35
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Jason said this business got him in quickly and staff was prompt with service.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the five stars! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated.

Steve H.
Saab 9-3
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Karin. She said they did a very good job.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2018

On behalf of our entire staff, thank you for the kind words!

JOYCE P.
10/12/2018
EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS.
Outstanding service as always. Great people: friendly, knowledgeable and always helpful. A great place to do do business
with. I always feel welcomed and your staff always treats me respect and understanding. Keep up the good work. I appreciate everything you all do for me and my car.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 10/16/2018

Our entire team would like to thank you for such a thoughtful review! We love to hear the feedback from our superb customers and we are pleased to hear we have done a good job making you feel welcomed, respected, and in the loop regarding your vehicles. It is important to us to build relationships and to provide our customers with exceptional service!

WD
WILLIAM D.
10/11/2018
Excellent customer service
Great customer service and could definitely tell how well the car performed after service.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 10/16/2018

We are beyond grateful of the kind thoughts you have expressed about our service. We are happy to welcome to you to our automotive family!

PG
Percy G.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Percy said the service was great. The employees let him know what repairs were needed and they fixed it that day.

JAMES P.
10/04/2018
Good experience
Good communication! Good work! Overall a good experience!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 10/08/2018

We are beyond appreciative of the kind thoughts you've expressed about our shop. We truly can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure servicing your automotive needs!

ST
Stevans T.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Steven said everything went well. The price was fair. They did exactly what he needed them too.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your lovely review! Providing the very best service to our customers is what we strive for!

CV
CAMMERON V.
09/28/2018
Exceptional
As always, Theo's provided excellent service. I brought my car in for an oil change, along with anything else my car required. I elected to wait while Theo's worked on my car. 50 minutes later, they were done! Just an oil change was all she needed. Some establishments would try to upcharge their patrons for sevices their cars do not need. Not Theo's. Excellent work, and trustworthy!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/28/2018

We are speechless at the thoughtful words you've spoken about our practice. All of us here at Theo's can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure serving your automotive needs!

Scion xB
09/28/2018
Couldn't be happier
Great communication, quick turnaround, and honest techs who stand behind their work. Give Theo's a try and you'll never take your car anywhere else.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 09/28/2018

We are always thankful for our wonderful customers who take the time to write a review for our shop! Caring for your automotive needs has been a pleasure and we certainly appreciate the referral!