Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

Ram 1500
11/08/2019
Some good service, but some concerns this time.
We've had work done here fine before. This time, first time with a van, we had scheduled a prepurchase inspection and an oil change and I experienced a couple of concerns:
1) I was called and learned that there was a problem trying to take off the oil pan plug, and they didn't want to risk tearing something up, so they mentioned they could get a new oil pan and then everything would be about $700. We told them we didn't want that work done, so I picked up the vehicle (Ram ProMaster 1500) and took it to a dealer that same afternoon and they were able to do a normal oil change. I assume the dealer had equipment that could handle the oil plug that Theo's didn't, but Theo's wasn't able to mention the option of going to a dealer to me.
2) Also, when I picked up my ProMaster from Theo's, the check engine light was on. I started to go back in to ask about it, but then wondered if it had something to do with the oil change and their work there earlier that day. I don't think the check engine light was on before I took it in though, so it doesn't sound good to return it to me like that.
Recommendation "Yes" for cars/pickups, but "No" for vans.

LH
LYNN H.
Newnan, GA
FIAT 500
11/07/2019
Customer attention-expertise and quality of work
Excellent quality of service
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

We'd like to take a moment to thank you for this kind review. It is our goal to always provide quality service!

LO
Larry O.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the service was prompt. The staff did what they said and the work was good.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for your recommendation and review!

KW
KEN W.
Newnan, GA
Mercedes-Benz 300SDL
11/01/2019
Car service
Quality work
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

We'd like to take a moment to thank you for this kind review. It is our goal to always provide quality and honest work!

PJ
PRICE J.
Senoia, GA
Lincoln Town Car
10/30/2019
Knowledgeable Personnel
Theo's is a great place to have your car serviced------ the service is excellent and pricing is fair. Prior to moving back to Georgia, I always took my vehicle to the dealership. I had a bad dealership experience several years ago and tried Theo's based on several recommendations--------- I'm glad I did!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

We are extremely pleased to hear your visit at our shop was a pleasant one! We surely do appreciate your business!

RT
RICHARD T.
Kia Sorento
10/11/2019
Customer Service. Technical expertise
Great Service!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We love hearing the feedback from our valued customers.

NW
Nicole W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Nicole said that they are good. Her vehicle wasn't 100 percent fixed, but it was close.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

I'm so sorry to hear that you left with your vehicle not 100% If there is anything that we can do please contact our office!

TC
TONY C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/08/2019
Excellence
Courteous, professional, on-time
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for the five star review and recommendation! We aim to please and it is easy to do so when we have customers like you!

TRAVIS S.
Carrollton, GA
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/07/2019
Great service, friendly people
I had my Mini in to get the serpentine belt replaced. They did that and also discovered that it needed a brake flush, which they did during the visit and still got me out and back on the road by the time I requested. I drive in from Carrollton, so I can't just drop it off, and the lobby is a great place to wait. Free coffee/water/wifi, so I was able to get plenty of work done while I waited. The music was great and the staff at the front desk were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. Always enjoy my visits to Theo's!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for such a glowing review! We loved having you in our waiting room all morning - and even more - we love that you drive all the way from Carrollton for us to work on your vehicle. Loyal customers as yourself keep us in business and doing what we love! Thank you again

TOM M.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/07/2019
Very professional
Theo's technician was very professional in performing an alignment on my 2018 Chrysler Pacifica mini van. The invoice amount was fair and reasonable. I highly recommend that you consider Theo's Automotive for all of your vehicle maintenance needs.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

We here at Theo's would like to send a special shout-out for such an outstanding review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are pleased that you have had wonderful experiences with our business.

ALEC M.
Nissan Quest
10/05/2019
Everything as expected or better
Able to schedule visit in advance. Got convenient reminders. Plesant and professional service team. Great service from trustworthy people.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

We are blown away by the thoughtful words you've spoken about our shop. We can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure serving your automotive needs throughout the years!

JV
JOHN V.
Porsche 911 Carrera
10/04/2019
Friendly & helpful service
They took care of my repairs quickly.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for five star recommendation! We aim to keep our customers satisfied.

GG
GEORGE G.
Atlanta, GA
Porsche 911
10/04/2019
Best Auto Garage in GA
First, the attention provided by the personnel, specially Glen, was priceless, the work quality was as great, there is no way I would take my car anywhere else in Georgia. Theo’s are the best!
Thank you very much!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

We could not be more humbled by your kind words! THANK YOU for your glowing review and recommendation. We strive to connect with our customers on a personal level and ensure that they are able to trust us with their automotive needs. We too LOVE having Glen as part of our team. Thank you again! It was a pleasure meeting you and are here for anything you need in the future.

GS
Gary S.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the business communicated, their pricing was fair, they had good customer service, that they were consistently a professional and good business.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

Its our pleasure to serve our customers - especially the ones who've been with us for over a decade! Thank you for your years of continued business.

PV
Prescott V.
Atlanta, GA
Acura MDX
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Prescott said he is satisfied with the business and everything went smooth.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for the recommendation! We love hearing the feedback from our customers!