Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

GP
Gary P.
04/08/2019
Story Tellers
I took my 2008 Mercedes Benz ML320CDI to have the transfer case replaced and while it was there have them perform the B service which included an oil change. This is not my complaint! However, I took the car on a trip and found that it was leaking oil. This car never leaked oil! I notified them and brought the car back to have them review and they told me they determined that an "O" ring on the oil filter had compressed causing the leak. OK, brought it home and more oil leaks. Brought it back again and this time they told me another story that it was my transmission hoses were leaking. This cost me another $700 to have the hoses replaced. Well guess what I brought it home and it still leaks oil. This time their mechanic who now is covering his rear end took a series of pictures and now claims that it is a internal oil seal that has all of the sudden gone bad! Anyone can go on line and see that some ML have this issue. Mine didn't until I brought it there! If anything they took me for another $700+ to change transmission hoses that were not leaking. This mechanic provided all kinds of pictures that realistically speaking were nothing more than to cover his rear end! Basically this mechanic called me a liar when I told him that my car never leaked oil until after I brought it to Theo's! I have witnesses to that fact! Be careful when dealing with Theo's!!

BC
BILL C.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/06/2019
The Staff, they care. The shop is always spotlessly clean.
Each and every time we need service the complete staff treats us as if we are the only ones that need service. We are always told what it will cost for the repairs. When we come into the shop it looks like you could eat off the floor. The bathrooms are not like other automotive shops (nasty) they are clean and fresh. The service is 5 stars, the work is done professionally and done in a timely manner. when we get the cars back they are clean. We were having a problem with our 93 Jaguar XJ6 Sovereign ( battery was not holding a charge) Jim had a answer for us in minutes. We love bringing our cars to Theo's. Sam is always a pleasure to talk on the phone or in the shop.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/08/2019

We are speechless at the thoughtful words you've spoken about our automotive repair shop. Jim, Sam and the entire staff can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure serving your family's automotive needs throughout the years.

Jonesboro, GA
04/01/2019
Service and price
My 2013 BMW gets the same care as the dealership at a phenomenally better price
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

We would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write a review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are very pleased that you are happy with your automotive care!

JEFFERY P.
04/01/2019
Standard operation
Scheduled online via email sent to remind me of service required. Athina replied with appointment confirmation and I brought it in. Out by mid afternoon. Great people great service. The hard part is convincing my wife to pick me up when I drop the car off. Ha
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

Mr. Paget, special thank you for such a great review. We love to hear the feedback from our long-standing customers. Providing the very best in the automotive repair industry is our primary goal, and we are thrilled your experience with our shop has been a good one. Thank you again!

GC
GARY C.
Excellent team!
Very impressed with Theo's workmanship and professionalism. I highly recommend Theo's if you're looking for honest and highly trained techs to work on your vehicles.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

We are speechless at the thoughtful words you've spoken about our repair shop. My staff and I can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure serving your automotive needs!

AL B.
Atlanta, GA
Chevrolet Corvette
service
clutch repair was great - however had muffler problems when I left the shop
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

Mr. Brown, thank you for the review. Have you contacted the front office back about the muffler issues? If not please call the office and we will be happy to see whats going on.

KA
KOUSHIK A.
Mitsubishi Lancer
great service!!!
They installed new fog lights on my Mitsubishi Lancer with great efficiency! The price was extremely reasonable in my opinion. Thanks Jim and your excellent crew - Koushik
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

It was our pleasure welcoming you to our automotive family! We are here for any of your future needs. A huge thank you for taking the time to recommend and review our shop!

VD
VICKI D.
BMW Z4
03/20/2019
First visit
Upon entering, I was treated with respect (by Jim) which isn’t always the case for a female entering any business associated with cars. JIm listened to my explanation of the issue, then told me he thought they could take care of it. When I returned later in the day to pick up the car, Sam (female) was also nice. I had never been to Theo’s before but needed the expertise of a shop that could work on a BMW. I am so pleased with their work and attitude that I will definitely be a future customer with this and my other vehicles.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/22/2019

Ms. Davis, we are beyond appreciative of the kind thoughts you've expressed about our shop. We truly can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure welcoming you to your new automtoive repair shop this year. We are here if you need anything!

JOYCE P.
03/15/2019
Excellent quality work and outstanding associates doing an great job.
I trust the workmanship of THEO's associates. They are extremely knowledgeable and always willing to help. Never had a problem with the maintenance service. I have been using THEO's service for over ten years with outstanding results. Keep up the great work.
George P
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a 5 star review. We love to hear stories of those who follow the shop and our service down through the years. We are honored that you have entrusted us to take care of your automotive needs for the past decade! We love having a customer family such as yourself.

03/14/2019
solid mechanics, great customer service
Quick service, accurate price estimate for the work I needed. And they're a fun bunch.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience in our automotive shop. We are happy to welcome you to the family and look forward to caring for your vehicle needs for many moons to come.

Robert B.
Audi Q5
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the customer service is great and Glen is professional and trustworthy.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/22/2019

We are lucky to have Glen! So glad he was helpful. Thank you for the recommendation!

Jeff B.
Sharpsburg, GA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Renee. She said Glen was extremely helpful. He gave her the estimate, and the one he gave her only went over $40. The pricing was incredible, they were timely, and everyone was courteous and professional.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our shop! We appreciate your review

03/13/2019
Glen is a very knowledgeable mechanic.
Great turnaround time at completing service to vehicles.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for the five star recommendation! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers.

SR
SCOTT R.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
03/12/2019
Oil Leak
Had oil leak. Wasn't sure where the oil was coming from (cam plugs was the issue). Also needed trunk struts. All was replaced / fixed. Steam cleaned the engine (because oil leak). Love the care you give my car when my wife brings it to you. Thanks for the great service
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/16/2019

A special thank you for a great review. We love to hear the feedback from our long-standing customers. Providing the very best in the automotive filed is our primary goal, and we are thrilled your experiences with our shop have been good ones.

SR
SCOTT R.
03/12/2019
Regular maintenance
Came in for oil change and brake flush. Another fantastic job by Theo's Automotive.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you again! We appreciate the reviews, recommendation, and business you bring us! Keeping customers as yourself coming back is what we strive for.

CN
Charles N.
BMW M5
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the business did a pretty good job.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our automotive shop! We are always here for your vehicle needs.

Jane W.
03/04/2019
People & Skill Level Excellent
This crew knows their stuff! So tired of being a number elsewhere. We had an old Ford Ranger that needed countless items....hoses, starter, headlights belts tune-up. They were up front with pricing and called when one item came in broken...and had to reorder it's replacement. Thank You for being honest & upfront during every step.

JIM G.
Porsche Cayman
03/01/2019
Great Service Experience
Owning your first pre-owned Porsche can be an adventure in learning. As you learn it becomes important to find a trusted local independent shop that owns a PIWUS and has a great Porsche mechanic. I found Theo’s and Glen Berry there.

I can’t say enough about how terrific this first major service of my Cayman was. In addition to driving me back home after dropping off the car, Glen went above and beyond in diagnosing and fixing a nagging issue. He also took pictures and kept me fully informed of the condition of all replaced fluids.

I will not go anywhere else for Porsche service in the future - I found the right shop and the right professional. Very pleased and happy - the Cayman S is purring like the tiger it is supposed to be
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/07/2019

Mr. Guantt, thank you for your OUTSTANDING review! We are very lucky that Glen is part of our automotive team and has been for a couple decades now. And now, we are thrilled to have you join our automotive family. We are here for all of your needs that may arise in the years to come.

GH
Gregory H.
Senoia, GA
Chevrolet Pickup
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Gregory's wife. She said the mechanics are very personable, also professional, and they take as much time as is needed to fully answer her questions. They also give estimates up front, honor their price quotes, and they do everything they can to do the best job at the least expense to the customer. The facility is a very clean place, everyone is dressed professionally, and it's a great place to do business.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give a review for our automotive shop. To hear that your experience with our office has been exceptional is very nice. Thank you again for your kindest words!

KF
KIM F.
Porsche Macan
02/27/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Jim was very helpful and friendly. Jim had a quote to me for the repair on my car extremely fast, ordered the parts and had the repair completed within two business days. The entire process was extremely professional and well handled.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/07/2019

We would like to personally thank you for such a thoughtful review! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are pleased to hear that Jim took such great care of you and your automotive needs. It is important for us to build long lasting relationships!