Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Diana M.
Jeep Liberty
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Diana said she liked the staff.

CD
Catherine D.
Atlanta, GA
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Catherine said the business handles the service quickly, efficiently, and everything turned out great.

Matt B.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the staff were very prompt, and timely with their service.

Julia L.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Julia said Jim and Sam provide remarkable service and they are the best around.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words! We are lucky to have a great team

MIKE B.
05/21/2018
Glen is a rock star!
Got check engine light due to oxygen sensors. One of the sensors was so bad it literally fell apart. Glen had to spend a considerable amount of time to rethread the attach point. He came through as usual!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 05/31/2018

We strive to have the most reliable techs in town and Glen has absolutley proved just that! Thank you for your kind review and excellent business.

NC
Nicole C.
Mazda CX-9
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said they were honest and their prices were fair. They were helpful with getting things done in a timely manner.

LG
Lisa G.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the service was great. She said the staff was honest, professional and great.

DQ
DAVID Q.
Senoia, GA
05/11/2018
Stands by their work
The did the job, we had some follow up work, and they are very accomodating and does right by the customer. Thank you.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

We love to hear the feedback from our customers and thank you for the thoughtful review!

John P.
Atlanta, GA
05/11/2018 Category: Service
John said the service took a little longer than he had wished. In defense of this business he did not have an appointment.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the review! As we do have only a few techs it is best to schedule a couple of days in advance but we do try to work all our customers in according to their schedules!

TRAVIS S.
Carrollton, GA
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/09/2018
Wonderful People and Service, Just Took Too Long
I had a fantastic experience at Theo's with my MINI. Only problem was it took over six hours. I have no issue with this, except that I was told to bring it in at 8AM. An appointment system would be great, because I basically had to take the entire work day in order to get my oil changed (it was a "service due" visit). I did get to spend 3+ hours walking and exploring that area of Peachtree City, however. Next time maybe I'll rent a golf cart and do it like the locals do!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/01/2018

We do sincerely apologize for the amount of time it took while you were in this month! We will definitely work on our scheduling system so next time you will be in and out!

DERRICK D.
Mercedes-Benz R350
05/08/2018
Review
As usual, I had an awesome experience at Theo’s. My car didn’t pass emissions and they got me scheduled and completed in a very short amount of time. I will continue to use and recommend Theo’s. Thanks to Jim, Scottie, Sam and Athena for making my experience a very pleasant one!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for your kind words! We are always happy to help out our loyal customers to keep them coming back!

Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/07/2018
Picked up and dropped off
I didn’t have an appointment for an alignment but they worked my wife’s car in, dropped me off at her work and then brought her car back to her by the end of the day. Thanks Athena
I have to say they have earned my business
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

Oh my goodness! We are happy to help you and your family! I thourghly enjoy getting to chat with our customer base and it was truly a pleasure getting to meet you. Please call us for all of your automotive needs!

-Athina

EY
ERIC Y.
Acura TL
05/05/2018
1st service on my 2012 TL
Great job! One opportunity for improvement would be to ensure that the windshield washer fluid.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for your advice and for taking the time to write us a five star review! We will defiantly be on the ball next time.

JEFFERY P.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/05/2018
Quickly done
My car battery was acting up. Jim and Scotty teamed up and fixed it the same day. Great job every time.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

We are lucky to have great employees who genuinely care about our customers! Providing the very best in automotive care is our primary goal and we are thrilled your experience with our shop was one to write about!

MA
Mary A.
Jaguar S-TYPE
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Mary said she is very pleased and she appreciates the service.

SCOTT W.
05/01/2018
Last Second Repair Done Fast
I call on a Thursday evening and they squeezed me in and fixed the problem (and gave me an oil change) by Friday evening. Very well done and very fast.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

We love to hear feedback from our valued customers and our humbled by your kind words. We are pleased you had an wonderful experience with our shop!

Joseph K.
Mercedes-Benz S550
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the service is good and he recommends the business for service.

TOM M.
04/28/2018
Totally professional
A total professional 100,000 mile service of my 2012 Town & Country. I am very pleased with the service, parts, and the staff. I recommend that you consider using Theo's Automotive for your vehicle's service needs.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

We are speechless at the thoughtful words you've spoken about our business. We cannot thank you enough! It has been a pleasure serving your automotive needs through the years.

James W.
Volvo S60
04/27/2018 Category: Service
James said the service was quick and easy. The staff knew what they were doing and it went really well.

CV
CHRIS V.
04/26/2018
Time and time again
It never fails to surprize me, but time after time Theo's gets it done. This is a great service team to entrust with the safety and serviceability of our vehicles.
Highly recommended.

Sincerely,

Chris & Joanie Venn
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/27/2018

Chris,
Your review is greatly appreciated.