Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Travis M.
Fayetteville, GA
04/19/2012 Category: Service
Travis said the business is clean and quick.

DEB B.
Jonesboro, GA
Mazda B3000
04/16/2012
Broughear
great service

Kevin B.
04/07/2012 Category: Service
Kevin said this business does a really good job.

EM
EUGENE M.
Volkswagen GTI
04/05/2012
Europen Auto Repair
Always good, honest work.

Jeff F.
04/03/2012 Category: Service
Jeff said the prices were average.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/06/2012
Thank you Mr. Fox for your review Theo

PA
Phyllis A.
04/03/2012 Category: Service
Phyllis said the service was excellent and she was not disappointed.

MARK D.
04/02/2012
AUDI A4 2010
Everything went very well except the wrong air filter was ordered. I must return on Monday to get it replaced.

PP
PAUL P.
Fayetteville, GA
03/29/2012
Quality dependable service!
Without question, Theo's is always my first choice for service. Theo's knows me and my truck, so when they make a recommendation, it is always spot on.

John A.
03/24/2012 Category: Service
John said everything was done with the way they agreed, at the price they agreed, and his vehicle looks beautiful.

Mark S.
03/24/2012 Category: Service
Mark said this business took care of his problems.

Jonathan T.
03/24/2012 Category: Service
Jonathan said they performed the service perfectly.

Samuel C.
GA
03/24/2012 Category: Service
Samuel said he received good recommendations about this business and said there was no reason not to go there for service.

DY
DOUG Y.
Tyrone, GA
Acura TSX
03/23/2012
Highly recommend
I came to Theo's because I wanted a local mechanic that is honest and does good work. I read the reviews of various auto repair companies in the area. I decided to try Theo's. I've brought both my cars for service. Jim called be before work was done each time with what they found needed to be worked on. On the first car, it was less than I expected. Second time, just about what I though. Work was done when they said it would be, done well and at a reasonable cost. I'll continue to patronize this business. Nice people, too.

Aron S.
Atlanta, GA
03/23/2012 Category: Service
Aron said the business did a really good inspection on her vehicle, it was quick and it was everything she needed.

Marty R.
03/23/2012 Category: Service
Marty said they are perfect.

RL
Ron L.
03/19/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said this business was courteous and on time.

BP
Billy P.
03/13/2012 Category: Service
Billy said the prices were bad and he was able to get some of the work done elsewhere for much less. What Theo told him was wrong with the vehicle wasn't an issue, but he chose not to elaborate. He plans to call Theo tomorrow to speak with him and he may call the local television station.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/28/2012
Mr. Posey, As a successful and reputable business that is the reason we called you to get a review from you, because we care what our customers have to say about us good or bad. We have multiple 5 star reviews and of course when we get a bad one from anyone of our customers we very much like to know about it. After investigating and your invoice I fail to see what we did wrong? We changed your oil and give you some recommendations for items that they need to be taken care of. You complain is unfounded because we fix nothing for you, you complaint states that someone else did it for less, and also we told you something that really wasn’t the issue. Regrettable we don’t have a crystal ball to look and tell what the issue is on a particular vehicle without having to tear down parts to do proper diagnostics. That of course it cost money which you were not willing to spend. If someone does it cheaper, yes… but keep in mind you get what you paid for. Theo

TU
Thomas U.
03/09/2012 Category: Service
Thomas said he won't recommend this business because he was quoted two different prices for the work. The person who helped him with everthing got an initial price quote from his provider, but when he decided to have the repair done the provider raised the cost of the part for the repair. He chose not to elaborate further.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/28/2012
Mr. Thomas, When you called I gave you an estimate to replace your starter motor based on the information you gave me for the year and the model of your vehicle. However your car was one year older than you told me over the phone, so the starter price was different that the one I quoted you when you called. Further more when we found this out I called you to let you know that based on the new information about your car, the price was going to be about $85.00 more. As a good gesture on my part I discounted the repair price by $45.00, you agreed and gave me the OK to proceed with the repair for the price of $325.00. Your final bill was $324.58…… so I fail to see were we did you wrong. If you were not satisfied with the price you agreed you had the option to take your car elsewhere without any charges. Thanks, Theo

RENEE M.
BMW 330Ci
03/07/2012
Great service.
My power steering fluid pump went out on my BMW. Theo's took my car in right away, ordered the part and had it installed quickly. Great service.

AZ
ANTHONY Z.
Volkswagen Passat
03/04/2012
Thorough Checkout
I brought my car to Theo's for an oil leak problem. While I knew there were other issues with my "airport" car I was not aware those issues included safety related items. Theo's team brought all to my attention with optional approaches for repairing included in the readout. Very thorough and professional start to finish.