Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

RICHARD R.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
04/21/2018
Not quite done to the standards I'd expect.
Dropped off my car for Coolant change. Picked it up, drove it home and it overheated. Basic air bubble burping not completed at the shop. They were very apologetic but this is basic mechanic 101 stuff.... even I know this needs to be done... not sure of future visits yet. They did take care of it but keeping a car 2 days for a coolant change is nuts..

Mr. Richard,
You are quite right I am upset just as much as you are about having to bring your car back the second time for a simple burb that was not performed right the first time.
Sorry again for the inconvenience and thank you for your feedback. Steps taken not to repeat same mistake again.
Sincerely. THEO

WG
Will G.
GMC Yukon
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Will said the staff are trustworthy.

Mr. Will

BETTY H.
Acura RL
04/19/2018
In touch with what the customer NEEDS and is looking for
If I could have given Theo's SIX stars, I would have. Thank you, Theo's Automotive; I'm looking forward to bringing you more business in the future.

Miss. Betty
Thank you very much for your review, and your comment about the six stars is trully appreciated.

JAMES C.
04/18/2018
Always courteous, timely and fair pricing a pleasure to deal with !

Mr. James

SR
SCOTT R.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
Key Fob
My Mercedes key fobs had quit working - Glenn chased the issue to a short in the alarm system. So now I have working key fobs and alarm. Great service again.

Mr. Scott

STEVEN S.
once again great service
I came in for a standard oil change. Once again it was a seemly process and the staff as usual was very professional and courteous.

Mr.Steven

GG
GRINDL G.
Fairburn, GA
Audi TT
04/17/2018
They are very friendly they make you feel like family..
The same person works on your car so that’s excellent.

Mr.Gridl

JAMIE B.
Porsche 911
04/13/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Great customer service, prompt response and very efficient

Mr.Jamie

RD
Reginald D.
Sharpsburg, GA
Mercedes-Benz C320
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Reginald said he is very pleased with the quality of service.

Mr.Reginald

QK
Quinton K.
Georgia
Land Rover Range Rover
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mittie. She said he was very pleased with the experience.

Mr.Mittie

JO
JASON O.
04/08/2018
Honest assesments, reasonable pricing and quality work.
Theo's was able to get my van in for a quick oil change the day of a long road trip. I also left my Accord with them while we were away for an inspection and oil change. They took care of the brakes and had it ready when we returned. Great service as always.

Mr.Jason

AP
ANICE P.
INFINITI QX50
04/07/2018
25,000 mile maintenance check up
I’ve been a customer at Theo’s for over 20 years. The quality of the service, the professionalism of the employees, their knowledge and friendliness are reasons why I will continued to be a customer.
I have recommended several of my friends and they are all regular customers.

Mrs. Anice
Thank you very much for your review. It’s been also a pleasure to know you and doing business with you as well as your late husband.
You are a friend, a customer and a fine individual.

BOB B.
04/07/2018
Sensors Make the Difference
When the check engine light comes on we head to Theo’s because we know they have the best technicians and the latest state-of-the art diagnostic equipment as well. Sure enough, 2 sensors later, all is well - just in time for the annual emissions test!

Mr. Bob
Your review is greatly aprreciated.
Thank you very much.

ARTIE M.
Moreland, GA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/06/2018
Excellent service and personnel at Theo's Automative
The service and personnel at Theo's was outstanding. From the front desk to the mechanics, we were impressed with the quality and enthusiasm of all personnel. Will keep track of my repairs and report later.

Mr. Artie
Your review is greatly aprreciated.
Thank you very much.

JEFFREY K.
Jeep Cherokee
04/06/2018
Awesome staff
This was first visit to Theos. The staff was very friendly, honest and extremely helpful
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/06/2018

Mr. Jeffrey,

EM
EDWARD M.
04/05/2018
Although they did not do the repair to a mistake on my part, they were kind enough to diagnose the problem.
I've used Theo's in the past. This time I came in for a road noise due to a suspected bearing issue and they immediately took the care for a test drive. I later remembered the car (my daughter's) was under warranty and the mechs at Theo's said no problem; They even recommended a good dealer repair shop to me. Thanks. I will be back to Theo's again.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 04/05/2018

Mr. Edward,

CF
CALEB F.
Locust Grove, GA
Jeep Patriot
03/31/2018
Price gouging at its finest
Had my clutch go out and had it towed here, they charged me 60$ just to look at it and make the very obvious statement of YUP clutch is out. And then quoted 1500$ for a 4 hour job and a 150$ part.

4 other mechanics quoted 500$ less.

Mr. Caleb,
The price we quoted you for a AWD vehicle should have been according to a National repair estimator (which by the way is on our website) between $1228 to $1691.
Labor for a AWD is not as you claim 4 hrs. it is according to the flat rate that all shops use 7.7 hrs.
The price you were quoted to replace the clutch with quality parts (not junk) inluding resurfacing the flywheel, that as you claim "gouging" was prety reasonable.
You are one of the 0.5% of our 1200 customer that have posted reviews, that feel this way.
In regards to check out fee, is a standard for creating an invoice and to have a certified Mechanic inspect your vehicle etc.
This fee would have been waived if we have done the work.

LH
Larry H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the whole experience was great from the phone call to the way he was treated.

Mr. Lary,

DQ
DAVID Q.
Volvo S60
03/28/2018
True to your promise
You fixed my car as promised, on time, and for the amount you told me it would be, thank you!

Mr. David,

SUZANE W.
Nissan Murano
03/27/2018
Loyal to Theos for 10 years. Not just Incredibly Honest but they're damn good Mechanics!
Don't waste your time anywhere else. These guys get the job done quick and at a fair price. Been coming here 10 years and will never change. Never a problem, never a doubt as to their honesty or reliability. And trust me, I drive a 2004 Nissan Murano and it's still on the road kicking strong. These guys are also the best group of Mechanics you'll find around here and their knowledge base of different cars in insane. They also keep everything on your car from your first visit, and when I was debating buying a new car they were able to print me out my entire maintenance history with them so I could see what I was really paying per month to drive this old thing around even with big repairs every year or so. As if I couldn't say enough good things about Theos, I recently lost my beloved Ray-Bans for over a month and when I got my car back from them they were sitting right there on the dash, clean. They must have found them under a seat. What more can you ask for? Love love love this place.

Susane,
Your lenghty review is truly appriciated. All of us thank you very much.