Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

JAMES R.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/12/2019
Atlanta South Mercedes
Jim was great, couldn't get part, he warned about the dealership. The bill was $4,800- $175 to install battery. Change the ignition module and the control module ( was warned they would do that), and a new fuse box- nothing wrong when it went there. The watedr was free
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a review on about your personal experience in our automotive shop. We are happy to welcome you to the family and look forward to caring for your automotive needs for many moons to come!

FF
Frank F.
Buick Regal
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Frank said that the work they did was good and he appreciated it.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for the recommendation!

Mitch W.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Mitch said they were easy to work with and accommodating.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

I'm glad to hear our staff was able to accommodate! It was a pleasure meeting you and know we are here if you need anything in the future. Thank you again!

KA
KOUSHIK A.
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/05/2019
Smooth - no hassles
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you! We love to hear the feedback from our valued customers and we are very pleased that you are happy with our service.

EW
Elizabeth W.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the service was good. The work was perfect.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for the recommendation! It was a pleasure meeting you and we hope to see you for any of your vehicles needs!

JANE W.
07/02/2019
Reliable & Trustworthy Business
We have a 1997 Ford Ranger, neglected over time as a company vehicle. I provided a long list of issues and one by one each item was taken care of from replacing headlights, starter, relays, cables, brake pedal, oil change....the little baby purrs like a kitten! Thank you friends for operating such a reliable and trustworthy business.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Ms. Watts, we are beyond appreciative of the kind thoughts you've expressed about our business. We truly can not thank you enough. It has been a pleasure welcoming you to your new automotive shop this year.

SHARON B.
07/02/2019
Always GREAT Service!
The customer and repair/maintenance departments are always friendly and helpful. I always leave feeling like I was charged a reasonable fee and received superior service.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

We are always thankful to our wonderful customers who take the time to write a review for our business. Caring for your automotive needs has been a pleasure and we certainly appreciate the recommendation!

ED
ELLIE D.
Saab 9-3
06/29/2019
Excellence
Great service. Minimum wait.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you from the entire staff at Theo's! It was wonderful getting to know you this year and hope to have several years caring your vehicles' needs in the future!

SR
SCOTT R.
06/29/2019
Regular maintenance
Thanks to Theo's again for doing a great job on our SUV. Came in for new tires and an oil change. Wife also noticed a clicking noise while the AC was running. The technician check on the clicking noise and determined the belt tensioner pulley was loose (which was replaced under warranty). Brakes were also checked and still in good shape. So glad we found Theo's Automotive to maintain our vehicles.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a 5 star review. We love to hear stories of those who follow the shop and our staff down through the years. We are honored that you have entrusted us to take care of your automotive needs!

TW
Tony W.
Kia Sorento
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the business found the problem and got it fixed. The work was inexpensive and fast. He is very happy with the service they provided.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 07/14/2019

Thank you for the recommendation and kind words! We've been lucky to have a customer as yourself over the years!

CJ
CHRIS J.
Mercedes-Benz S55
06/14/2019
Helpfulness of staff
Very helpful
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to recommend our business. It was a pleasure meeting you and please remeber us for any of your auotmotive needs!

ROBERT C.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/14/2019
Usual great service
Did a great job of fixing my convertible top. Followed up when there was a related problem at no charge.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

We are always thankful to our wonderful customers who take the time to write a five star review for our shop. Thank you! And our apologies that you had to bring your vehicle back in - but I am glad we were able to correct the problem.

TO
TERRELL O.
Jonesboro, GA
Dodge Dakota
06/10/2019
Lack of commication.
Theo's in the passed has done great work on my vehicle. I recently make an appointment for the troubleshooting of a problem. I drop my vehicle off after hours and put my vehicle information and keys in the Key Drop Box. I never heard from them that day and that was okay. When I went to pick up my vehicle that afternoon, I was told what the problem was and was given a verbal estimate and how long it would take to do the work (6 days.) The work would be completed by Monday the 10th of June. That meant I had to rent a car for ten days. The bottom line was, after calling, texting & e-mailing. I never did get a written estimate, and when I did find out what the real cost repair was it double what the verbal estimate was. I told them not to do the repair (it was more than the value of the vehicle.) If I had only known that on Monday June the 3rd. the car rental would only been for a couple days. I will let Theo's Automotive do my vehicle repairs in the future.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

Mr. Owens, I apologize for the lack of communication and that you feel this way. I am currently out of town - however, will be contacting my front office staff to address this with them. If there is anything you need in the future we will make sure to follow up with proper communication. Again, my apologies.

DA
DAN A.
Acura RDX
06/07/2019
On Time
Theo's is my go-to shop. The car was delivered on time and at the price that was quoted me. Sam and Jim are a pleasure to work with.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a 5 star review! We love to hear stories of those who follow the shop through the years. We are honored that you have entrusted us to take care of your automotive needs.

NL
Nathan L.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said they were good. He has used them in the past and will stick with them. They do the service right, the first time.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 06/16/2019

A special thank you for a great review. We love to hear the feedback from our long-standing customers. Providing the very best in automotive care is our primary goal, and we are thrilled your experience with our business has been a good one.