Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Mark S.
03/24/2012 Category: Service
Mark said this business took care of his problems.

Jonathan T.
03/24/2012 Category: Service
Jonathan said they performed the service perfectly.

Samuel C.
GA
03/24/2012 Category: Service
Samuel said he received good recommendations about this business and said there was no reason not to go there for service.

DY
DOUG Y.
Tyrone, GA
Acura TSX
03/23/2012
Highly recommend
I came to Theo's because I wanted a local mechanic that is honest and does good work. I read the reviews of various auto repair companies in the area. I decided to try Theo's. I've brought both my cars for service. Jim called be before work was done each time with what they found needed to be worked on. On the first car, it was less than I expected. Second time, just about what I though. Work was done when they said it would be, done well and at a reasonable cost. I'll continue to patronize this business. Nice people, too.

Aron S.
Atlanta, GA
03/23/2012 Category: Service
Aron said the business did a really good inspection on her vehicle, it was quick and it was everything she needed.

Marty R.
03/23/2012 Category: Service
Marty said they are perfect.

RL
Ron L.
03/19/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said this business was courteous and on time.

BP
Billy P.
03/13/2012 Category: Service
Billy said the prices were bad and he was able to get some of the work done elsewhere for much less. What Theo told him was wrong with the vehicle wasn't an issue, but he chose not to elaborate. He plans to call Theo tomorrow to speak with him and he may call the local television station.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/28/2012
Mr. Posey, As a successful and reputable business that is the reason we called you to get a review from you, because we care what our customers have to say about us good or bad. We have multiple 5 star reviews and of course when we get a bad one from anyone of our customers we very much like to know about it. After investigating and your invoice I fail to see what we did wrong? We changed your oil and give you some recommendations for items that they need to be taken care of. You complain is unfounded because we fix nothing for you, you complaint states that someone else did it for less, and also we told you something that really wasn’t the issue. Regrettable we don’t have a crystal ball to look and tell what the issue is on a particular vehicle without having to tear down parts to do proper diagnostics. That of course it cost money which you were not willing to spend. If someone does it cheaper, yes… but keep in mind you get what you paid for. Theo

TU
Thomas U.
03/09/2012 Category: Service
Thomas said he won't recommend this business because he was quoted two different prices for the work. The person who helped him with everthing got an initial price quote from his provider, but when he decided to have the repair done the provider raised the cost of the part for the repair. He chose not to elaborate further.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 03/28/2012
Mr. Thomas, When you called I gave you an estimate to replace your starter motor based on the information you gave me for the year and the model of your vehicle. However your car was one year older than you told me over the phone, so the starter price was different that the one I quoted you when you called. Further more when we found this out I called you to let you know that based on the new information about your car, the price was going to be about $85.00 more. As a good gesture on my part I discounted the repair price by $45.00, you agreed and gave me the OK to proceed with the repair for the price of $325.00. Your final bill was $324.58…… so I fail to see were we did you wrong. If you were not satisfied with the price you agreed you had the option to take your car elsewhere without any charges. Thanks, Theo

RENEE M.
Sharpsburg, GA
BMW 330Ci
03/07/2012
Great service.
My power steering fluid pump went out on my BMW. Theo's took my car in right away, ordered the part and had it installed quickly. Great service.

AZ
ANTHONY Z.
Volkswagen Passat
03/04/2012
Thorough Checkout
I brought my car to Theo's for an oil leak problem. While I knew there were other issues with my "airport" car I was not aware those issues included safety related items. Theo's team brought all to my attention with optional approaches for repairing included in the readout. Very thorough and professional start to finish.

PS
PETER S.
Fayetteville, GA
Mercury Cougar
2002 Mercury Cougar Engine Skips
Very friendly staff. Initial diagnosis resulted in replacing functioning ignition parts which did not fix the problem. After returning the car, the real issue was found and fixed with no additional labor charge. Result was a higher cost than necessary, but car runs well.

AL
ALAN L.
Nissan Maxima
Oil Change
Excellent is every way. Got me in and out very quickly.

PP
PAUL P.
Fayetteville, GA
Honest.
I feel very comfortable with all the care that Theo's provides. I was most impressed when they called me and told me they'd fix my car for $900.00 or Toyota would tow it to a dealership and fix a recall item. Honesty is a very important quality they have.

STEVE S.
BMW 335xi
03/01/2012
Dr. Steve
Scheduled regular service and car was in an out in less than an hour. Jim and Charles took great care of my Beemer.

Brain H.
Hampton, GA
02/28/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Shawn. He said they always do a good job.

AR
A.C. R.
02/23/2012
same day service
brought vehicle in unannounced on a busy day and jim and scottie made a special effort to get the work done that day as i was leaving town the next day. kudos to both.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 02/28/2012
Thanks AC for the nice review. Theo
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 02/28/2012
Thanks AC for the nice review, Theo

WP
Warren P.
02/23/2012 Category: Service
Warren said the give the most honest and dependable work.

Rafael C.
Senoia, GA
02/22/2012 Category: Service
Rafael said they did everything he asked them to do and so far everything seems to be going fine.

Louis B.
02/20/2012 Category: Service
Louis said he has been going to this business for years.