Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

TIM S.
Tyrone, GA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/19/2014
I feel they nickel and dime you which leaves a bad taste
This is twice now that I feel they have nickel and dimed me. For example last time we need to get a new line put on the transmission. I see where my son had left the ignition on killing the battery. We paid a few hundred for the cable and labor. But then they charged us 40-50 dollars to charge the battery. Really after I spent all that money. This time we spend 500 on a coil and tune up etc ... They there was a 50 dollar charge to check why the check engine light was on I could see that if we didn't get the repairs done. But we had it repaired so you charge us 50 dollars for that really. Not good.

Mr. Tim
In response to your one star review I do not believe we did anything wrong or we overcharged you in any way.
On your issue with your check engine light is, the nominal charge for run diagnostics and verify what indeed the problem is between $75.00 to $109.00, I charged you half of that $50.00
On the other occasion your complain about charging you $19.80 for replacing your battery again the nominal fee should be from $40.00 up to $100.00 depending on vehicle make etc.
As you can see on both occasions I really charged you half the price I should have. Your review that as you call it “WE NICKEL AND DIMED" you: is not fair.

BC
BETSY C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/18/2014
My 1st visit
I wrote in my online appt request exactly what I wanted. I wanted a complete system check and oil change, due to an upcoming 350 mile trip.

I found out that I had 2 problems which I needed to take care of, but nothing that would prevent my trip.

You rolled my car out without the oil change or inspection, and I worry that if I did not catch it, I could have been on the side of the road.

I very much realize that mistakes happen, and I will definitely be back. I was thinking that maybe you could add a BOLD option to the instructions and a re-see of the main wants.

Miis Betsy,
Thankk you for your kind review, have a good trip

MF
Manuel F.
12/17/2014
Quick, effective, to the point.
There are quite a few mechanics around that would likely have been cheaper than Theo's. That said, sometimes it is alright to pay a little bit more to get a repair done by a shop that not only specializes in a particular vehicle type but that also comes with the back-up of a worldwide leader in cars and anything car-related.

In other words, there's a time when it's okay to go the cheapest route possible and there's a time when it's better to have reassurance - especially if your vehicle is still rather new/low mileage.

I had done my research online to decide on a mechanic. Theo's seemed to get overwhelmingly positive reviews - and I am adding one now!

Before heading into the office, my wife talked to several people who were dropping off their vehicles. Every single one told her that Theo's was simply the best mechanic around. A business that was honest, wouldn't try to sell you unneeded repairs, and that charged a fair price.

We brought the car in on Wednesday morning with a self-diagnosed problem. Theo's confirmed my diagnosis, gave me an estimate, and promised completion as soon as a needed spare part arrived. ("Maybe later today, maybe tomorrow - I'll let you know.").

Getting spare parts the same day can be tough, and thus, I did not expect the get the vehicle back the same day. I was right.

Instead, it was ready the next morning. All was as promised, the problem was fixed, and the price was as stated. No bad surprises.

Jim at the front desk was very friendly, knowledgeable, and personable - what a fantastic representative!

We have no complaints. We also have no doubts that our next mechanic needs will bring us back to Theo's.

Mr. Manuel
I truly do appreciate your excellent review and also the fact that you took your valuable time to make it long and detailed. Reviews like this not only make us very proud it also give us an even stronger incentive to always try to do better, our business to grow stronger, and of course have more happy and satisfied customers like you.

JN
JESSE N.
Professional-Grade Service
I always take my vehicles to Theo's Automotive for repairs or service. If you want to avoid taking your vehicle back to the shop again and again for the same problem, take it to Theo's and the qualified technicians will fix it correctly the first time. Thanks Theo!

I thank you Mr. Jesse for your kind review,
Reviews lile your it gives us more incentive to try even harder.

PG
PAUL G.
Senoia, GA
GMC Suburban
12/17/2014
Theos elves are the best
Theo's guys always do a great job. Jim and Scotty are very helpful. I am always impressed at the cleanliness of the shop. That sends a very positive message about how they go about their work.

Mr. Paul
Thank you very much for your kind review.

KC
Keith C.
BMW 135i
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Keith said the business did a good job and the customer service was great.

PW
Philip W.
Honda Accord
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Philip said he likes them and they are good. They are fair and they gave him points. It only took two days, which was good.

LR
Linda R.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Linda said the business provided her with a great experience.

Tracee M.
Atlanta, GA
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Tracee said she was happy with her overall experience at this business. The only thing was the price was higher than she was initially told. She would recommend them to others but mentioned her husband would not due to the pricing.

Mrs. Tracee,
Thank you for your kind review. I looked at your invoice for the work we did and noticed also that we changed the fog light bulb, you paid for the bulb but not for the labor. Our estimate did not include this part of the work you reqested. Further more if you please go to our website there is an estimator there, if you were to request and get a price for the work we did on your car you will see that you will come up with a price of $436-$578 you were charged $500.80 including the fog light bulb replacement, so based on this I fail to see why your husband say's we are to expensive Again, thank you for your review.

GA
GEORGE A.
Fayetteville, GA
12/05/2014
Talk in language you can understand
Very responsive and try hard to accommodate your scheduling needs. Don't run away from problems that occur. Friendly and courteous. Likeable folks.
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 12/20/2014

Mr. George your kind review is trully appreciated

THERISA/KENT B.
Fayetteville, GA
Volvo V70
12/03/2014
Great employees and service
We been using Theos for 7 yrs. they have always gotten us in, even in busy times. The other thing is his employees have been with him for years. That says something.

Miss. Therisa,

Jim L.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Volkswagen Jetta
12/03/2014 Category: Service
Jim said the business fixed the problem. They also checked his vehicle out and made a list of things to be done in the future, which he thought is a plus.

Mr. Jim,

HT
HANK T.
Acura TL
12/02/2014
pump fix
You installed new O rings in the power steer-
ing pump and it solved the problem. Price
was as stated. All good

Mr.Hank,

BW
BILL W.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
12/02/2014
Couldn't ask for anything more
Since buying my 1987 560SL I have only had one shop work on it, and it's Theo's Automotive. They have always gone the extra mile to make sure the work is completed to perfection. I can't say enough about Jim on the front desk, when you walk through the door, to Glen who always wants to make sure that the job is completed to perfection. If you want the job done correctly, this is the company to work with.

Mr. Bill,

Brenda M.
Senoia, GA
BMW Z4
11/26/2014 Category: Service
Brenda said she is very happy with the work that was done and she thinks they are very nice and helpful. This facility was nice enough to special order her tires. When she came in the young man that was helping her noticed that her studs on two of her tires had came off. She does not know how that could have happened so she is going to look for her paperwork and she will be back in.

Miss. Brenda