Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

JOHN P.
Newnan, GA
Audi Q7
08/23/2014
Standard Maintenance
Simple oil change. Performed on time with no hassle.

Mr. John

EM
EUGENE M.
08/21/2014
Trust in the leaders
Great brake job. Honest evaluations that can be trusted.

Mr. Eugene

BW
BILL W.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
08/13/2014
The professional personalities
I have an old car, when I bought it my biggest concern was getting it worked on. Much to my surprise and delight I found Theo's. His front man Jim has been working on cars like mine for year, when he speaks I listen because he knows what he's talking about. In the garage I have only worked with one person that that's Glen, and I couldn't be happier. He Jim, Theo and Scotty have worked together for years and they know the foreign car business.

Mr. Bill

ROBERT S.
Mazda MPV
08/13/2014
Mazda MPV - Honesty is Appreciated
I recently purchased a Mazda MPV Minivan for a killer price. I knew there were some things wrong with it like the struts and an oil leak.

I took it to Theos to have them look over the vehicle and tell me what needed to be done. Theo called me and told me "I always like new business but I don't need business like this. Is there any way you can return the vehicle?"

He proceeded to list all the issues and gave me his opinion that for the age of the vehicle that it would be questionable if I should spend the money to repair it. He said the only reason to repair it is if you are planning to keep it for a number of years. This was my plan from the get go although I really wish I would have taken the vehicle to him before the purchase since he did a wonderful job finding all the issues.

Since I am pretty handy on car repair we worked out a plan to repair the items that I either were not comfortable doing or had time to repair.

The MPV drives like new now and I am looking forward to years of good service hauling my dirt bikes out west and just around town driving.

Clayton H.
Mazda Protege5
08/13/2014 Category: Service
Clayton said the labor and parts was a little on the high side as far as price. The parts he needed were not especially hard to find.

Mr. Cammeron

CV
CRIS V.
08/10/2014
How good can it get?
Can't tell you how good these guys are - or I would have to incarcerate you - because I am not willing to wait in - line, caused by a rush to the top quality service provider in GA !!! I give them 5 stars. Thank you Theo's.

Mr. Cris

RUTH B.
Saturn Ion 2
08/09/2014
Friendly and welcoming staff.
Had routine service done. I have confidence in the staff.

Miss Ruth

YV
YIANNIS V.
Dodge Durango
08/07/2014
Proffesional,caring and attentive to customer needs.
I'm pleased that Theo and his team take the time to troubleshoot,advice, and complete the job on a timely manner.
Theo and his team are above the average garage.
My first immpression is a well clean, organized shop.
They have a positive attitude towards the customer and a happy face:)!!!
Keep up the spirit Theo!
Thank you for everything you do!
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 08/07/2014

Mr. Yiannis,
Thank you very much for your kind review, it's realy appreciated.
Customers like you, and of course good reviews makes our day.
Theo

BARRY M.
Senoia, GA
Toyota Tundra
08/06/2014
Tundra AC repair.
Our son came down to visit from PA and had AC go out during the trip down. We first took it to one garage for diagnosis and repair estimate. We felt the price was high so we contacted Theo's and explained what was wrong. We were given a quote over the phone of 900 less than original quote. Repair was done on time and job was done professionally. I would highly recommend
Theo K. from Theo's Automotive responded on 08/07/2014

Mr.Barry,
Thank you very much for your kind review, it's realy appreciated.
Customers like you, and of course good reviews makes our day.
Theo

Robert C.
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Robert said he likes the way the work was all handled. They listened to the problem and solved it. He likes the warranty. They are super.

Mr. Robert

BC
Brian C.
Nissan Xterra
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Brian said he had a wonderful experience.

Mr. Brian

DA
Daniel A.
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Daniel said the service was perfect because they did everything he asked of them.

Mr. Daniel

GB
Gail B.
08/04/2014 Category: Service
Gail said she looked up this business online. She saw the owner and he seemed like an honest man.

Miss Gail

BP
Brandy P.
Newnan, GA
Chrysler Town
08/01/2014 Category: Service
Brandy said they did a good job.

Miss Brandy

AO
Alex O.
Athens, GA
Land Rover Discovery
08/01/2014 Category: Service
Alex said his experience was not bad but he is now hearing a noise when he accelerates that was not there before. He has not had time to bring his vehicle back in because he works the same hours as the facility is open. He might just try to give them a call first and talk to them about the noise.

Mr. Alex
I really do appreciate your for your kind review. Please stop by anytime Mo-Fr 8-6 Sat 8-1