Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5rating 4.27
4.3

Overall Rating 3.500001/5Overall Rating 3.500001/5Overall Rating 3.500001/5rating 3.500001rating 3.500001
Overall Rating 1.8571429/5rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Laverne B.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Service technicians were very informal and kept me updated. Service time have improved

Angel M.
Eustis, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/21/2019 Category: Service
DON'T USE THORNTON RD HYUNDAI !!
THAY HAVE HAD MY CAR FOR OVER 30 DAYS AND IS STILL NOT FIXED
Tony K. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Hello Angel and John,

I am Tony Knight, Service Manager for Thornton Road Hyundai. I would like to discuss you visit. You answers indicate that you are very unhappy and I would like the opportunity to fix those situations that are causing you to be unhappy with us. May we call you so that we can discuss the visit so we can provide you better service?

Regards,

Tony Knight
Thornton Road Hyundai

VT
Valerie T.
Temple, GA
2019 Hyundai Accent
Family!!!!
I love my Hyundai family!!! Chad is awesome, as is the rest of the staff!!!

KF
Kyra F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/19/2019 Category: Service
They were really helpful.
I would definitely recommend Thornton Road Hyundai to a friend because they were so nice, and friendly and did their best to make the oil change a speedy transaction.

Lithia Springs, GA

AW
Allison W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/19/2019 Category: Service
The staff was wonderful especially Ms.Williams..She was very helpful, professional and Kind.

AG
Angel G.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Awesome !
I always choose to work with Michael Swain who takes the time to explain any recommendations and work needed on my car !

I was in & out on a Wednesday afternoon ! Booking an appointment is the best way to go !

FT
Felicia T.
Service appointment
My appointment was great and was completed without a long wait.

Steve M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/18/2019 Category: Service
The was quick friend and seemed concern about my vehicle
Great service center friendly staff and seems clean and I work in a timely manner to try to get your car fixed

Union City, GA
11/17/2019 Category: Service
The service agent Mike was a delight to work with.

DO

Upper Marlboro, MD
2014 Hyundai Azera
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and very professional
I will definitely come back when I’m in the Atlanta area.

RD
Richard D.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Keeping customer informed.
As far as recommendation, I would not recommend this deaiership to any of my friends. As far as brand I would recommend Hyundai to any of my friends.
Tony K. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Hello,

I am Tony Knight, Service Manager for Thornton Road Hyundai. I would like to discuss your visit in more detail, so that we can provide you better service. May we contact you to discuss your visit?
Regards,

Tony Knight
Thornton Road Hyundai

AD
Andre D.
Lithia Springs, GA
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Service rep Michael
Great customer service. Explains everything.

ND

William Q.
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Review
Friendly personnel and good work through everything as well as having good speed of completion even during busy hours. The comfortable lounge and nearby venues are also a great plus.

AJ
Annie J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai Service Experience.
They do great work. The staff is very professional and friendly. Chantal is a joy to work with and I appreciate her assistance whenever I come for service.

CG
Clair G.
11/12/2019
Awful and Dishonest!
Don't go here!

Matthew G.
Atlanta, GA
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick and easy!
Highly recommend them for your service needs!