Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25

2022 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.3947379/5Overall Rating 3.3947379/5Overall Rating 3.3947379/5rating 3.3947379rating 3.3947379
Overall Rating 1.8684242/5rating 1.8684242rating 1.8684242rating 1.8684242rating 1.8684242

TH
Troy H.
Temple, GA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service
From the service entrance to the sales floor entrance they are very welcoming and friendly. I purchased a 2016 Hyundai Sonata a few months ago and I’m very happy with the car & the Hyundai Dealership. Keep up the great work!

Leon M.
Smyrna, GA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
working on recall
The staff is very courteous and keep you informed regarding the progress of,the work being done on your car.

Powder Springs, GA

Amelia C.
Austell, GA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Was in out.. Service was excellent I forgot the person name that changed my oil but outstanding customer service..And the service writer..

2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/12/2019 Category: Service
First Time Customer
Waited over three hours for my service to be done. Lack of outlets in lounge/surrounding areas to use laptop/mobile devices.

Richard G.
Austell, GA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Premier Service
My seat belt was not working and I was covered under warranty, she put me in a car and got my car fixed while I enjoyed super bowl weekend!! Very nice!!!

CT
Clifford T.
Villa Rica, GA
03/09/2019 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
WAY TO LONG FOR A OIL CHANGE

Daniela S.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Mike Swaine did an excellent job repairing my car.

Timmi B.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
He service was fast and professional.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor
Service advisor did an excellent job in communicating my needs and making sure service was done in a timely manner.

JJ
Jimmy J.
Winston, GA
Fast and good price
Personnel and cost are good.

Monica S.
Dallas, GA
Friendly and fast
Great customer service. Quick to get it done, even though I was a walk in on a Saturday afternoon.

VT
Victoria T.
Mableton, GA
Great services
It quick and excellent services thank you

Rosa S.
Great experience
Nice staff, quick in and out

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Communication and extra mile like vacuuming the car for free
Better

BL
Bill L.
Decatur, GA
2010 Hyundai Accent
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Will Not Visit Thornton Road Hyundai Service Again
Insufficient work with little communication throughout the four days my vehicle was in the shop. Mechanics failed to properly reinstall parts and some in turn were damaged beyond repair. Service associate was friendly but full of excuses.
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Good Afternoon sir , my name is Justin Greenhut . I've tried calling you . Please call me at 678-715-5000 ext 1040 thank you sir

Doris B.
Villa Rica, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/28/2019 Category: Service
General mananger Albert Herrera was horrible with me
I almost never write a review but this time I consider that I needed to write one about my experience with the general manager (Albert Herrera) of this place to alert customers like me. He supposes to lead a place where the satisfaction of the customer is the most important part of selling vehicles . I bought my Santa Fe in a different location with a lifetime free oil change program, but I went to this location in the last two services because I moved close to it. The first time my service was free because I was on this program, when I went there for the second time (02/25/2019) I reminded the service person about the free oil change program and she said yes confirming my statement, but after the service was done I was charged $36 and I reminded her about the program so she took me to her service manager office, but he was busy and in that moment appeared the general manager (Albert Herrera) when I tried to explain to the general manager (Albert Herrera) about the program, he didn't let me finish my statement, he got a nasty attitude and told me that they didn't have that program at his store and I had to pay, also he told me that I could go to the same place where I bought my Santa Fe after they remove the oil that they just put in. He continued telling me that I needed to pay for the service, if I don't pay he was going to call the police on me, when I asked him if there was someone else who I could talk to, he said no, because he rules this place and he can do whatever he wants because this place is his house. He was the most disrespectful person that I have ever met in my life, lack of education, rude. I couldn't believe that this was happening to me, he treated me so bad that one of the employees apologized to me for his behavior. I told him that I was going to reported him and he said that he didn't care, so I went to pay the $36. I was in shock, I couldn't believe how someone like him can be a general manager (Albert Herrera) of one Hyundai location. The problem wasn't that I had to pay the problem was how he treated me. They made a simple mistake, the service person told me they would honor the free oil change but Albert Herrera got involved and said no after the fact. He could have said we're sorry for the mistake but he threatened to call the police and his attitude was horrible. He should never be in such a high ranking position. They just lost a great customer. I will never go back there and to think I was going to purchase another car from them. He's an embarrassment to Hyundai.
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Hello sir , My name is Justim Greenhut Service director with Hyundai . PLease call me when you can at 678-715-500 ext 1040 thank you

WM
Wesley M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and professional
The service department was very helpful and courteous. I did not have an appointment, but I was able to get in and get the inspection and oil change I needed quickly. They also informed me of a recall fix which they also took care of. I was impressed.