4.4

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

Marietta, GA
06/15/2021 Category: Service
Great!
Great place to service your car
Brandy P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you so much for your high rating! We appreciate your business and your review! We will incorporate your feedback into our continuous coaching efforts to ensure your continued satisfaction.

GW
Gina W.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/15/2021 Category: Service
Last minute appointment at the end of the day is better then waiting all day for my suv.
Brandy P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you for your continued business! We appreciate your taking the time to tell us about your experience.

Gina,

Thank you for allowing us to maintain your vehicle. We appreciate the five-star review!

PS
Patrick S.
Jonesboro, GA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Land
My experience has been great. The staff are very nice and professional

Patrick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that we gave you a five-star experience! We appreciate your business!

BE
Bryan E.
Powder Springs, GA
2011 Hyundai Equus
06/05/2021 Category: Service
My neighborhoods dealship
This is my dealership, i have purchased 4 cars from them and all my cars are serviced by them. Service department could not have a better manager then Ms Williams.

Dear Bryan,

Thank you so much for the great review! We truly appreciate your business and we are glad that our Service Manager, Ms. Williams provided you with excellent service!

Austell, GA
2021 Hyundai Venue
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service
Great service had me in and out!!!

Dear Derrick,

Thank you so much for your high rating! We appreciate your business and your review! Please ask your Service Advisor to introduce you to me at your next visit so that I may address any concerns you may have.

Lithia Springs, GA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Adrian
Adrian is awesome always gets me in and out quickly

Hello,

Thank you for your business and your five star review.

2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Great
Great

Dear Eddie,

Thank you for your five-star review! We appreciate your support!

BL
Bill L.
06/01/2021 Category: Service
some of the techs need to pay attention to the service they provide.
N/A

Bill,

Thank you for your valued feedback. We appreciate your taking the time to review your experience!

Shaleitah C.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2021 Category: Service
They very helpful and respectful
No comment they very helpful

Dear Shaleitah,

We are delighted to hear you had a positive experience. Thank you for choosing us!

EP
Effie P.
friendly and professional
I was pleased with the way Mike made me feel comfortable with the personal care of keeping me updated on progress of my car repair

Effie,

Thank you so much for the great review! We truly appreciate your business and we are glad that Mike provided you with excellent service!

Kenya B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Aisha saved this review
Aisha was very pivotal in helping my husband and I out and she customer service a priority.

Kenya,

Darius L.
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Good
Good service will be back again

Dear Darius,

GJ
Gloria J.
2013 Hyundai Equus
Service professionalism
I have found the atmosphere pleasant and everyone is helpful. If you have to wait, the waiting is very comfortable.
The service professionals are highly skilled and it shows in their performance and speed of delivery. It is rare to find a place where you have a repair problem or maintenance issue but you enjoy going there.
This is the first time I have owned a Hyundai product. I am truly impressed.

Gloria,

Thank you so much for your continued business and your glowing review! We appreciate your loyalty more than we can say, and we look forward to being of service to you in the future!

Russell S.
Smyrna, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Great people - great service.
Thorton Rd., Hyundai provided exceptional care for my Hyundai. I was pleased and will return happily for more service every time.

Russell,

Thank you for allowing us to maintain your vehicle. We appreciate your high marks for our Service Department!

Derek S.
2021 Hyundai Kona
Exceptional Service
I always receive excellent service when I take my car in for maintenance. The waiting area is super comfy like I'm at home. The staff regularly comes by to update us and to make sure we have water or whatever we need while we wait.

Derek,

We appreciate your feedback, and your continued support. We know that valued customers, like yourself, are the reason we are here. We look forward to being of service to you in the future!