Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5rating 4.23

Overall Rating 3.3888889/5Overall Rating 3.3888889/5Overall Rating 3.3888889/5rating 3.3888889rating 3.3888889
Overall Rating 1.8055544/5rating 1.8055544rating 1.8055544rating 1.8055544rating 1.8055544

GJ
Gloria J.
2013 Hyundai Equus
The helpful people
They address all the needs for me and my car.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Outstanding customer service!

Jennifer D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Disappointing 52k mike service
Too much upsell - just calling up my records would show I already had the filters replaced - and giving the car back to me with a warning light tells me no one is paying attention.
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We appreciate you and value your time. We are sorry we have let you down, it is our responsibility to check your vehicle and  make sure your tire pressures are accurate. Thank you for your feedback, it is a great learning tool for all of us. Happy Thanksgiving.

Forest Park, GA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great Dealership and Service Department
While I did encounter some difficulty figuring out how to contact roadside service and my Salesman didn't respond very quickly. I was very pleased with the service and their contact letting me know what was going on and the turn around was quick. And they actually waited for me to arrive just after hours.

Customer
Great Service Dept

Amy S.
Douglasville, GA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Received great customer service and had appt which they got me in on time

Richard W.
Fairburn, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Great atmosphere... everyone is very friendly. My service advisor went out of her way to ensure my service was excellent. Keep up the great work!!!

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Sonata 2013
It is a clean facility, but sometime the wait time is extreme for minor things. When work was done on my vehicle no technician came too explain anything too me only the cashier.

TA
Tanya A.
College Park, GA
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Reliable service
Brought my care in for extensive service (replacement of several filters, oil change, tire rotation & coolant flush). While the service took a long time (several hrs) I was kept abreast of the progress and quickly checked out once my car was finished. My family has been going here for years and we never have any complaints

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Fast service and great customer service.

BG
Benjamin G.
Villa Rica, GA
Periodic Service
The Thornton Road Hyundai maintenance staff was so courteous. They made me feel comfortable and my vehicle was ready ahead of schedule. Great Job!

SK
Shanna K.
Happy with my service
Service was fast and they update me on the though the whole process while my care was service.

EG
Eunice G.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
People-Friendly and highly technically accomplished
Highly supportive environment, where people are working together to support the customers.

Melissa S.
Cartersville, GA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Very Disappointed!
Poor customer service from the time I drove up to the service department. Incredibly long wait considering I had an appointment only to find that at least half of the work was not done.
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate you and our business. Please give me a call at your convenience, I would like to discuss further. I have left my number on your answering machine. Have a great evening.

BC
Belinda C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Convenient, plus I purchased my car from this location.

Mableton, GA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/11/2018 Category: Service
None
Worse place ever to take your car
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate you and your business. We are sorry your vehicle was not ready when you came to pick it up, it was diagnosed but we left it apart in the case that you wanted it repaired. We do value your time. Have a great day.

Leslie S.
College Park, GA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Split Screen
As usual the service department just excels with personal service and a professional atmosphere. No so when you are in the sales area. The sale area is causal and urban. Two characteristics that do not exemplify the professionalism once shown in this dealership. I will continue to get my vehicle service here but, I have reservations about purchasing here again.

MY
Melanie Y.
Decatur, GA
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual
Love this dealership. Never had any problems & the staff is always friendly & courteous.

KF
Kalahyn F.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Better than the last time
The gentleman that helped me out on Monday name was Kenny Payor and HE was the one who did an incomplete job. The young lady who initially help me out on Friday was Chantel Ross. She was pleasant and understood my frustration with car. She seemed to be the only one who wanted to help me when dealing with several problems that I had be having out of my vehicle. My review on yesterday was simply to say that the way some of the workers need a little more help with there customer service skills.I just want fair treatment when coming to MY dealership and not be accused of purposely damaging my car. They also need to better there communication with customers and staff. Service was completely better than yesterday, I would just like for them to treat customers with more respect.

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service Center
I love the dealership, but the service dept. is trash
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you and your business. Your repairs were covered under the warranty, the technician deemed it not warrantible because the switches were pushed out of the door panel, we covered it because you are a loyal customer. We are sorry we did not make you feel important and appreciated.  Thank your Mother for the hug she gave me when she left here, Have a great evening.

QT
Quinton T.
Little Hocking, OH
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Alignment
Considering that currently I'm an aircraft mechanic and former auto mechanic. I when to the dealership to receive quality work. The tire rotation was done and they weren't going to torque my lug nuts. Then obviously the steering wheel wasn't set to center before the alignment was adjusted. Poor attention to detail.
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you allowing us to serve you. Our intention is for your complete satisfaction, we do not like to let you down.