4.3

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5
Latest Review 34 minutes ago

LC
Liticia C.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
People

Austell, GA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/02/2020 Category: Service
My Mechanic and Service Person wasVery Helpful and Honest...
Love bring my car into be serviced... Very helpful and great mechanics working on my car...

Jay F.
Lithia Springs, GA
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Trish service advisor was excellent
I had a bad experience at first but the general manager brooke and the service advisor I had trish handled everything professionally and kindly I had great customer service experience

Jorge T.
Louisville, KY
Worst service ever
will do review soon
TL
TRISTAN L. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Hello,
I am Tristan Little, Customer Experience Manager for Thronton Road Hyundai. I would like to discuss your visit in more detail so that we can provide you with a better service experience. May we contact you to discuss this visit?

Thanks for your time.

SD
Sharhonda D.
Austell, GA
Friendly, professional service
Chantel is knowledgeable and friendly
TONY K. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your business and are very happy that you recieved excellent service. We are excited to serve you. Take car and stay safe.

06/30/2020 Category: Service
The car has been running smoothly since my service appointment

Atlanta, GA
2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Hyundai
Excellent service, and I really like working with Miss Williams Because of her honesty and knowledge.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/30/2020 Category: Service
The representative was amazing!!
Everything flows well with a great representative.

AT
Angela T.
Atlanta, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesomeness
My rep is always polite and knowledgeable she’s the reason I continue to get my truck serviced

Hiram, GA
Excellent Excellent Customer Service
Mrs Williams you are the greatest!!! Thank you for all you do and taking care of all your customers. And I will be back!!!

LC
Latisha C.
College Park, GA
2016 Hyundai Azera
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Didn’t have any issues with my service.

Conley, GA
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Service wait took quite a while even with a scheduled appointment but they worked with me and found the problem after visiting for the 3RD time . The staff are nice and helpful .

Melissa M.
Dallas, GA
Service Appointment
This dealership is wonderful. The service representatives are very personable and they make things very easy. Thanks Tricia you are the best !!!!!!!

VJ