4.4

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

Jaylyn M.
Dallas, GA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Go To Hyundai of Kennesaw
The service at this location is absolutely horrendous, if I could get my money back I would. After paying $737.00 I left with some issues still not fixed because “they couldn’t find the issue” but the Hyundai of Kennesaw helped me fix it over the phone. I’m NEVER returning to Thornton Road Hyundai. I was looking for my car on the lot for twenty minutes after they told me to get it from the front. Turns out it was in the back. None of the employees were attentive and carried their own personal conversations with coworkers instead of engaging with customers. It was the absolute most unprofessional dealership I’ve ever visited in my life, I was very disappointed.
TK
TONY K. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

Hello,
I am Tony Knight, Service Manager for Thornton Road Hyundai. I would like to discuss your visit in more detail so that we can provide you with a better service experience and incresae you satisfaction with our Service Department. May we contact yo to discuss your visit and see what can be done?

Regards

GF
Gail F.
Powder Springs, GA
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Great place to get your vehicle service
Always look forward to taking my car to get service,awesome people,and my Service advisor is awesome(Tricia)..She always keeps me updated with whatever is going on with my car.

12/02/2020 Category: Service
It would be great..If work is done efficiently,if there's a problem advisor need to keep customer informed.
Better communication with advisor and customer.
RAUSHANAH W., Customer Relations Manager from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 12/03/2020

We appreciate your honest feedback and look forward to speaking with you regarding your stated concerns.   We would like the opportunity to serve you again in the future as we value your business.    We are truly sorry that your experience was less than stellar.   Please call me at (678) 715-5000 in order to further discuss your visit.

Kind Regards,
Raushanah Williams
Customer Relations Manager

EK
Eric K.
Lithia Springs, GA
Excellent Customer Service
Great Staff and Efficient!!!

We appreciate your business.

Kind Regards,
Raushanah Williams
Customer Relations Manager

Robert H.
Carrollton, GA
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Tricia Service
Awesome Awesome Awesome. Tricia met me at service lane within minutes of arrival. She kept me informed all the way. My car was done early. Her communication skills are impeccable.

Stockbridge, GA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/01/2020 Category: Service
I love it
The wait was less and they offered me water and were very nice

US
Ursula S.
Lithia Springs, GA
11/28/2020 Category: Service

Charlotte H.
Villa Rica, GA
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Happy customer
Everyone at Hyundai are very friendly and great customer service

Rachel M.
Atlanta, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Chantel is an awesome service rep, she makes sure the work is done and she communicates clearly about your service being rendered and about any charges

SN

Douglasville, GA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Courteous and attentive staff, friendly as well as helpful. I have been coming to this establishment for years now and I have definitely seen great all around improvements!

Smyrna, GA

Xantranette J.
Austell, GA
2013 Hyundai Azera
Exceptional Customer Service
Chantel Ross gives Superior Customer Service!!

Stephanie H.
Temple, GA
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
Family like atmosphere
Wonderful to work with

Fairburn, GA
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Unprofessional
The wait time is extremely long, they lie about your vehicle to get you to spend extra money. The facility as a whole could be more welcoming.
TONY K. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Hello,

I am Tony, Service Manager for Thornton Road Hyundai. We would like to discuss your visit in more detail, so that we can provide you with a better service experience and increase your satisfaction. May we contact you to discuss this visit?
Thanks for your time.