CL
C L.
Jamesburg, NJ
06/12/2018
Too expensive & not clean repair job
I am a first time customer and also the last time customer at the Three Star Auto Service. For replacing a small part, less then $40, Christ charged me 6 times of the part cost with an invoice without hours and hourly rate. So expensive!
The repair job was not clean. My CD box cover in the trunk was removed to under the driver seat and not returned to the original place. My trunk was a mess after the repair.
In addition, Chris quoted me $115 for oil change - the most expensive oil change quotation I ever received.
On Tue., 6/12/2018, the owner of the Three Star Auto Service, Inc. Lew called me and admitted the facts stated above, then said:"There are more positive reviews about our repair service. Your review doesn't count."
No wonder, why my friends living in Monroe for more than 10 years have not recommend me the repair services of the Three Star Auto Service, Inc.
I will also not recommend any customer and any friend the Three Star Auto Service.

Carin,
To reiterate my phone call to you this morning, the repairs made to your Mercedes electrical system where involved and detailed, therefore, took time to diagnosis and repair.  You were given an estimate before the repairs were started and you gave approval to move forward.  Please feel free to call me if you have any further questions. Thank you.

CL
C L.
Jamesburg, NJ
06/11/2018
Too expensive and not clean repair job
No wonder, why my friends living in Monroe for more than 10 years not recommend me the repair services of the Three Star Auto Service.

Jim B.
Lincoln LS
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim's wife. She said she has been a customer of the business for a long time, and she is always very satisfied with her experience. The staff does the service the right way, and they keep the vehicle until everything has been done correctly.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you both for your continued support throughout the years. You have been a long-time customer and we appreciate your business.

SL
SEAN L.
06/08/2018
First time customer
Quick convenient and thorough everyone is polite and professional
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/12/2018

Thanks Sean for your review.  We are glad to hear you are satisfied with our work.  Please let us know if you need anything else in the future.

RA
RUTH A.
INFINITI I30
06/02/2018
My experiences with Three Star Shell Station are the best of any car care in my many years of driving. Excellent service. They are well booked for good reason
Great
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for your kind review!  Glad you are happy with us and the service we provide.  Customer satisfaction is our main goal.

LY
LILLIAN Y.
Lexus ES 300
05/27/2018
I Appreciate Three Star's Work---Well Done.
1. Mechanic Chris who has outstanding repair knowledge. He works fast & good.
My old age Lexus is uneasy to fix, but It’s not a problem to Chris. After Chris’s few repairs, my 26 year
old card, becomes a beautiful new car again.
2. All the staff in three star are very friendly & helpful. My thanks to Daric who drove me home.
3. Owner of Three Star- Mr.Lew Petrone,
He is a rare kind of great person in auto industry; He is famous of honest & kind person around my
neighborhood. We all love Lew & Chris. Thank you again Three Star.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/28/2018

Thank you very much Lillian!  We appreciate your trust in us.  We are always here for you.

MANNY M.
Acura RDX
05/26/2018
My experience
Excellent staff very professional especially Chris. Facility is very clean and prices are fair
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/28/2018

Thank you Manny.  Glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service!

MANNY M.
Nissan Rogue
05/26/2018
My experience
Over all it was a good experience. Nice work fair prices. The staff is very professional and the facility very clean.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/28/2018

Thanks again Manny....we appreciate your kind words!

RK
Rajeev K.
Hyundai Tucson
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Rajeev said he has been going to the business for the past 5 to 6 years and he is happy with the owner and his staff.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/28/2018

Thank you for your continued support over the years.  Glad to hear you are satisfied with the staff and our work!

LT
LINDA T.
Belmar, NJ
Jeep Liberty
05/19/2018
Superior Customer Service
Three Star Auto is the best auto repair business! Would never think about going anywhere else as I have been a customer for years. Lew and his team are the best....very reliable, honest, and get the job done!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/28/2018

Thanks Linda!!!  We appreciate your continued trust in us!  Glad you are always satisfied with our work.

Dhushyanth R.
Cranbury, NJ
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Dhushyanth said they are clear and do not try and hide anything. Everything is transparent.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/28/2018

Thank you!  WE appreciate you and are always glad to hear you are satisfied with our work!

ANGELA S.
05/16/2018
THREE STAR AUTO SERVICE REALLY IS THE BEST!
WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR. THEY ARE HONEST WHEN IT COMES TO WHAT REPAIRS YOUR CAR ACTUALLY NEEDS, THEIR PRICES ARE COMPETITIVE, THEY FINISH THE REPAIRS IN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME, AND I HAVE YET TO EVER HAVE TO BRING EITHER VEHICLE BACK WITH ISSUES. THEY DO THE JOB RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. ON TOP OF THIS, THE PERSONALIZED ATTENTION THAT LOU AND CHRIS WILL GIVE YOU AS A CUSTOMER IS GREAT. THEY WILL TAKE THE TIME TO GO THE EXTRA MILE TO GIVE YOU THE SERVICE YOU EXPECT. A FIRST CLASS SERVICE STATION!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/28/2018

Thanks Angela....glad to hear you are satisfied with the staff and our work!

Larry S.
Kia Optima
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Larry said he was satisfied with the business.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/28/2018

Thanks Larry!! Glad to hear you are satisfied with our work.

Marie H.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Marie said the staff were very courteous and reliable.

Thank you Marie!

BN
Bob N.
Jaguar S-TYPE
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the business is local and has a good reputation. The service was quite a challenge, but the staff stuck with it and ended up successfully fixing his vehicle.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/28/2018

Thanks Bob!  Glad we were able to help fix your vehicle!

MIKE D.
05/05/2018
oil change, trouble shooting tire wobble and whistling noise
Fast and professional. Cause of tire wobble identified and eliminated. Recommendations for eliminating whistling noise have been followed and eventually whistling stopped. Thanks for the advice and help.

MIKE D.
05/05/2018
As always I was highly satisfied with the excellent professional and courteous service.

RA
RHODA A.
05/03/2018
Automobile tuneup
Very efficient service. Personnel were courteous and friendly.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/28/2018

Thanks Rhoda!  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our work!

AP
Alan P.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Alan said Chris is very good, and wouldn't let anything go. He said he is pretty straight forward.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/24/2018

Thanks Alan!  Appreciate your trust in us!

Perrineville, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/27/2018
prompt service of the highest quality
always honest and up front about work required for your vehicle
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/02/2018

Thanks Mike.  Appreciate your confidence and loyalty to us!