04/21/2018
quick oil change
very professional and timely manner service. i am happy with my car oil change and general service
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you very much for your kind words.  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our work.

JIM C.
Cranbury, NJ
04/21/2018
Always Consistent
Been going to 3 Star for quite some time now. Lew and his staff are the best at what they do! Honest and reasonable. Never had a bad experience there.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/02/2018

Thanks Jim....appreciate your loyalty to us and happy you are always satisfied with our work.

Kevin M.
Perrineville, NJ
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he would recommend the business for service.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/02/2018

Thanks for the recommendation Kevin.  Appreciate it.

MICHAEL P.
Lexus ES 330
04/20/2018
Owner Lou and my mechanic Cris awesome
Top Repairs Honesty Understanding Commitment
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/02/2018

Thank You!  Apreciate your trust in us.  Always here for you.

PA
Pearl A.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Allen. He said the service was very good and they kept their promises.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you! Glad our service was to your satisfaction.  Appreciate your business.

LY
LILLIAN Y.
Lexus ES 300
04/17/2018
A successful shop with great service
I am very grateful to Three Star’s mechanic Chris who repairs my old aged Lexus, Chris has a great professional skill, he takes his job very seriously, I also find Chris is an honest and reliable person, I am happy to find him, because my old Lexus need lots of attentions with a great skill of mechanic like Chris.

The shop owner- Lew who is a great man with great integrity.
Few years ago, I asked him to change tires for me, after examined he told me that “you car’s tires is OK, come back some other time, I do not want just to take your money away”. Since that day, I always go to Three Star for my car’s needs. A successful shop has its own reasons-consumers like honest people.

The other mechanic at Three Star I met this time are Tony & Daric, they are very polite, friendly & very helpful, I like this auto repair shop, each time, I have a pleasant feeling when I repair my car.
Now my old Lexus acts like a new car. Thanks to Three Star.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you for your years of service with us.  We are always here to help you when needed.

JACK D.
Cadillac ATS
04/17/2018
My 2013 Caddy
I ripped out the bead on the rear drivers side tire. I just drove in with no appointment. Three Star checked the tire and was able to replace it with in the next day. These tires aren't stock items. Thank you, Jack Desimone
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you Jack.  Always happy to help our customers.

Ann M.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Ann said they are honest and Chris is very helpful and pleasant.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you Ann.  Appreciate your great review and glad you were happy with our service.

NJ
NAVIN J.
Plainsboro, NJ
04/15/2018
Bmw 535i xdrive rim replacement
I have been a customer of Three Star and I have been very happy with them. I have been very satisfied with their service throughout the life of the service of my Bmw. They are certainly much better than any service chain. The price is fair and you get quality work. The knowledge that they would do a good job on my car is invaluable to establish my confidence to be able to go back to them when my car needs any work done.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you for your trust in us and for being a great customer.  We are always here to help you.

FB
FREDRIC B.
04/14/2018
Excellent service. Reliable.
A problem I had was correctly diagnosed and repaired. They take pride in their work and insure that their customers are satisfied.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/14/2018

Thanks again Fredric.  We are always here to help!

AP
Albert P.
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Albert said the facility did a thorough job. The staff were honest, forthright, and they always fit him in. The quality of the work was good and he's pleased with the service. They operate like an organization should.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you!  Glad to hear you are happy with our service.

TK
THOMAS K.
04/11/2018
Service, service, service!
Always a friendly greeting and always do their best to accommodate your schedule.
Having the latest diagnostic equipment for most cars also helps to repair cars at a fair price.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/14/2018

Thank you!  We are always here for you to help and accommodate you.

JI
JEFF I.
Jeep Commander
04/11/2018
Jeep Commander
Hi there,
First off the address is wrong on this email. It should be 152 Half Acre Road. My jeep wasn't ready for a service and I thought it was because I received this email. I thought it needed a tune up. What was done was an oil change when I still had 3000 miles to go on it.Hummmmmmm.
Lisa

Marc M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Marc said that the people are great, they always fit him into the schedule and that he has no issues.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/14/2018

Thanks Marc!  Glad we are always here to help and our customer satisfaction to very much to your liking.

FB
FREDRIC B.
Lincoln MKZ
04/04/2018
Great service. Not much room for parking
All work was done to my satisfaction.
Work was done timely.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/05/2018

Fredric,
Thank you for your trust in us.  Glad your work was completed in a timely matter and met your satisfaction.  For the future, as far as parking, as a customer there is no need to look for a parking space.  Please pull up to the front and we will take the car from you.  No need to park your vehicle.  If you come after hours, you can do the same and we will take care of it soon we get in.
Thank you for your business.

JOSEPH D.
Jaguar X-TYPE
03/31/2018
Great professional service again
Three Star has been taking care of my old dog of a Jaguar for many years. This time again, as usual, they provided friendly, knowledgeable and on-time service.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you very much Joe.  Appreciate your years of trust in us.

MIKE D.
03/31/2018
Service is great and has always been
As always, great service. Appreciate the professionalism and customer oriented service! My exclusive service place for car maintenance and repair since more than 20 years.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/02/2018

Thanks Mike.  We appreciate your loyalty with us.  We are always here for you.

GL
GREGORY L.
03/26/2018
Professional service.
Workers were competent & professional.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for your great review!  Appreciate your trust in us.

STACY S.
Salt Lake City, UT
03/24/2018
Emissions test
Thank you for your great service. I found the people to be kind, knowledgeable and professional. I was impressed with the service, cleanliness of the shop and will be back.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you Stacy.  Appreciate your trust in us.

JOHN G.
03/24/2018
The location is fine, but more important. the mechanics, their skills, tools and more are very helpful to keep my car going, for sure.
Sorry, I put my works on the title section of the email. So again, the location is fine, but more important even, the mechanics, their skills, tools, and more are very help to keep my car going, year to year, for sure. John
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/02/2018

Thanks John for your review.  We do appreciate your business.  Very glad to hear your positive experience.