Dorothy G.
Buick LaCrosse
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Dorothy said she was very satisfied with the service, the business rotated the tires, did an oil change, they did a wonderful job, everything they did went well and she didn't have to wait long.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you!  Glad to hear you are satisifed with our service.  We appreciate your business.

BOB S.
Volvo V70
08/17/2019
6 month service.
The car was dropped off @ 9AM. I was driven home at 10AM. The usual grease, oil, oil filter service was done plus 2 new tires put on. I was picked up at home to return and pay the bill @ 3PM. The service was completed timely and the car ready to go as expected.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.  We appreciate your trust in us and glad you are satisfied with our service.

DON C.
Lexus ES
08/14/2019
Prompt and courteous
Friendly courteous and reliable can I say more?
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you very much!  We appreciate your trust in us.

JOE G.
08/14/2019
Happy to recommend 3-STAR!
Consistently good work at fair price.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you!  Glad you are satisfied with our services.

Wall Township, NJ
Mercury Mariner
08/13/2019
Excellent as always. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Our great customers like yourself is why we do what we do.

NE
NORMA E.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
08/12/2019
Excellent, friendly, professional customer service and auto repair service. Thank you so much.
See above. Very grateful for you auto service, customer service, and shuttle service to Rossmoor. Thank you.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you very much.  We appreciate your kind words and we are glad we are able to service your vehicle.  Always here for you should you need.

GG
GREGORY G.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/11/2019
Wonderful service
Chris our mechanic always does such a wonderful job and takes great care of our vehicle and once car is done we know it will be working great
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you!  Chris is one of my best!  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our services.

RA
RHODA A.
08/09/2019
Auto inspection
Inspection was done promptly at appointment time and at a reasonable cost.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you!  Glad we were able to accommodate you.

JOANNE M.
Nissan Rogue
08/07/2019
Just moved here from NY and shocked that I was charged almost $70 for an oil change! Other than that, a nice and professional place but I will be getting my oil changed elsewhere.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

My apology for your disappointment Joanne.  Nissan's recommended oil for your vehicle is 0/20 full synthetic.  Being that your vehicle is new and still under manufacturers warranty I would not recommend using a lesser quality or grade oil.  Our oils meet or exceed manufactures specifications so it may cost more then shops that don't use a good quality oil and or oil filter.  Being that the oil is the life blood of your engine it would be wise not to skimp.

BL
BILL L.
08/05/2019
First time customer
I was recommended to three star auto by a friend. I stopped in without an appointment, and they excepted my car, found the problem and repaired it without asking me to come back another day. I am completely happy and satisfied with their service and will not hesitate to be a return customer.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review and your trust in us.  Glad you are satisfied with our service.  We are always here for you should you need.

JOAN K.
08/02/2019
Convenience and quality service
Well done. You started on my car right on time and I was finished within the hour. I have confidence in your work.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.  We appreciate your it and are glad you are satisfied with our service.

08/01/2019
Great work at a fair price.
Great work at a fair price . Professional and friendly staff.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you very much!  Glad to know you are satisfied with our services.

CF
CARMINE F.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/01/2019
Good mechanics
Easy to make appointments and good workmanship
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you. Glad to know you are satisfied with our services.

Chevrolet Lumina
07/31/2019
Service is wonderful - keeps my 21 year old car in tip top driving condition!
They are knowledgeable, prompt, caring and ready to help at a moment's notice.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you.  Always here for you should you need.

BA
BLANCHE A.
07/27/2019
Chris gave expert and caring service.
Three Star Auto Service is the best in the area. Chris takes good care of my Honda where the Honda dealer failed. And I get a ride a home and back , very important as I live alone with no one to drive me.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review.  We are always here for you should you need.

AF
ARNOLD F.
07/25/2019
Car is serviced quickly by a competent and friendly staff.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you!  Appreciate your trust in us!

JOE G.
07/23/2019
Fixed problem. No up-sell. Great job @ fair price.
My wife and I just moved into GBMonroe and asked neighbors about servicing our cars. 2 or 3 recommended 3 STAR - the word “honest” came up more than once. So we took our Honda in for a shimmy fix this Monday - realignment fixed problem - drives great. We’re bringing our other car in for service next week.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you very much for your review and your trust in us.  Welcome to Monroe!  Been here for 40 years.  Word of mouth is our greatest compliment.

HL
HENRY L.
07/23/2019
Oil change and AC not working
Did oil change and did a complete check of system. Checked AC and found it had speak . Filled and put a dye in system. I should come back in two weeks to check for leaks. Chris and all the mechanics were very professional and answered my questions. Very knowledgeable staff.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/01/2019

Always here for you.  Glad we are able to be of service.

Honda Civic Cpe
07/20/2019
Chris is the best!
Have been bringing my car here for years. I trust and count on Chris to keep my cars running. Keep up the great work!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review and your trust in us over the years.  We do appreciate it.  Always here for you should you need.

AT
ANTHONY T.
Volkswagen Tiguan
07/19/2019
Professionalism, efficiency, integrity
The entire Three Star Auto team shows professionalism, as well as a caring attitude towards their customers needs. Their expert technicians will go the extra mile to not only perform the diagnosis, but to ensure that they aren't just replacing unnecessary parts.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you very much.  Glad to know you are satisified with our service.  Always here for you should you need.