HL
HENRY L.
08/30/2019
Fix AC unit
Chris and. Lew were great in getting to the. Got the Right part. And now my AC works like new.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you.  Glad you are satisifed with our service.

JOHN H.
08/29/2019
Excellent car repair and maintenance
Great work. Fair price. Highest recommendation.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you!  Glad you are satisified with our service and pricing.

LP
LINDA P.
Buick LaCrosse
08/28/2019
Linda P.
I have been bringing my car to Three Star and have been very happy with their work. I trust them and will continue to bring my car to Three Star in the future. I have also recommended them to my friends and neighbors.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for your continued trust in us as well your recommendations to others.  Appreciate your loyalty with Three Star.

PC
PAUL C.
Ford Expedition
08/27/2019
Break line and rotor & pad service
local, great service,friendly,price is good for the service
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for your trust in us.  We appreciate our customers loyalty to us and always here for you should you need.

FK
FRANK K.
Jamesburg, NJ
Dodge Caliber
08/23/2019
Brakes wiper switch inspection
If u drive a few years old vehicle 3stars the place for all your repairs small or large.Techs are to the point and reasonable rates are outstanding.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you.  Glad you are happy with our service.  We handle all types of repairs and your referrals are our best compliment!

MATHEW S.
Mercedes-Benz E550
08/22/2019
Speedy repair
Needle tire replaced. They ordered it and that took just one day. I was put on car and only took 30 min.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Glad to know you are satisifed with our service.  Always here for you should you need.

WT
WALTER T.
08/21/2019
Friendly service
Sent my neighbor who was happy.
And so am I
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you and thanks for your referrals!!  Always here should you need.

VB
VICTOR B.
08/19/2019
Service with Confidence
Very happy doing business with Three Star. They are very professional and offer great service together with fare pricing.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for your review and your continued business.
Three Star takes pride in servicing our customers.

Dorothy G.
Buick LaCrosse
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Dorothy said she was very satisfied with the service, the business rotated the tires, did an oil change, they did a wonderful job, everything they did went well and she didn't have to wait long.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you!  Glad to hear you are satisifed with our service.  We appreciate your business.

BOB S.
Volvo V70
08/17/2019
6 month service.
The car was dropped off @ 9AM. I was driven home at 10AM. The usual grease, oil, oil filter service was done plus 2 new tires put on. I was picked up at home to return and pay the bill @ 3PM. The service was completed timely and the car ready to go as expected.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.  We appreciate your trust in us and glad you are satisfied with our service.

DON C.
Lexus ES
08/14/2019
Prompt and courteous
Friendly courteous and reliable can I say more?
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you very much!  We appreciate your trust in us.

JOE G.
08/14/2019
Happy to recommend 3-STAR!
Consistently good work at fair price.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you!  Glad you are satisfied with our services.

Wall Township, NJ
Mercury Mariner
08/13/2019
Excellent as always. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Our great customers like yourself is why we do what we do.

NE
NORMA E.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
08/12/2019
Excellent, friendly, professional customer service and auto repair service. Thank you so much.
See above. Very grateful for you auto service, customer service, and shuttle service to Rossmoor. Thank you.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you very much.  We appreciate your kind words and we are glad we are able to service your vehicle.  Always here for you should you need.

GG
GREGORY G.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/11/2019
Wonderful service
Chris our mechanic always does such a wonderful job and takes great care of our vehicle and once car is done we know it will be working great
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you!  Chris is one of my best!  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our services.

RA
RHODA A.
08/09/2019
Auto inspection
Inspection was done promptly at appointment time and at a reasonable cost.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you!  Glad we were able to accommodate you.

JOANNE M.
Nissan Rogue
08/07/2019
Just moved here from NY and shocked that I was charged almost $70 for an oil change! Other than that, a nice and professional place but I will be getting my oil changed elsewhere.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 09/18/2019

My apology for your disappointment Joanne.  Nissan's recommended oil for your vehicle is 0/20 full synthetic.  Being that your vehicle is new and still under manufacturers warranty I would not recommend using a lesser quality or grade oil.  Our oils meet or exceed manufactures specifications so it may cost more then shops that don't use a good quality oil and or oil filter.  Being that the oil is the life blood of your engine it would be wise not to skimp.

BL
BILL L.
08/05/2019
First time customer
I was recommended to three star auto by a friend. I stopped in without an appointment, and they excepted my car, found the problem and repaired it without asking me to come back another day. I am completely happy and satisfied with their service and will not hesitate to be a return customer.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review and your trust in us.  Glad you are satisfied with our service.  We are always here for you should you need.

JOAN K.
08/02/2019
Convenience and quality service
Well done. You started on my car right on time and I was finished within the hour. I have confidence in your work.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.  We appreciate your it and are glad you are satisfied with our service.

08/01/2019
Great work at a fair price.
Great work at a fair price . Professional and friendly staff.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you very much!  Glad to know you are satisfied with our services.