RO
04/13/2019
Five Stars for Three Star Auto Service
TSAS practices the 'Fs': Friendly, Fast and Fair
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank your for your review!  Appreciate your kind words.

ANGELA S.
04/11/2019
Honest, Reliable and Professional Service
During the years we have taken our two cars to Three Star for any needed minor or major repairs, we have always found them to always be honest and reliable. It's good to have a mechanic that you can totally trust fixing your car! Thank you, Lou and Chris, you guys really are the best!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review.  We are always here for you.  Glad you are always satisfied with our service and appreciate your loyalty.

AT
ALISON T.
Saturn SL
Great customer service.
super customer service
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for your kind review.  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.

Professional
Supplied me with information I was not aware of
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you!  Appreciate your business.  Always here if you should need anything.

JOSEPH D.
Jaguar X-TYPE
Great professional service again
Repaired leaking tire, removed stripped lug nuts, ordered and installed new ones recently on my old Jaguar. The guys at Three Star came thru as alwaysl.

S
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you!  Appreciate your business and glad to hear you are always satisfied with us.  Always here for you should you need.

RK
RANDY K.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/06/2019
Great, As Usual
Stopped in yesterday to see about getting an appointment for a new battery, as our current one was 4 1/2 yrs old, and we wanted the security of knowing we would be OK. Chris, capable # 2 person under owner Lou, immediately told me he had something appropriate in stock and could do it right away, so I stuck around for a few minutes and left shortly afterward with peace of mind. Price was fair and I know the work was done correctly. I continue to patronize the shop and have repeatedly told friends and neighbors about them.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you very much.  Glad we were able to help you so quickly. Chris is one of my best.  Appreciate your business.

WA
WILLIAM A.
Cranbury, NJ
Hyundai Azera
04/05/2019
Chris is outstanding
Chris was extremely busy and I ended up needing more work than planned yet he did all the work and even notice my NJ inspection was late and did the inspection.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for your kind review.  Chris is one of my best.  Glad to hear you are satisfied with our service.  Always here for you should you need.

Freehold, NJ
Buick Lucerne
04/05/2019
They do good work
My car had a problem. I dropped it off at 8AM and it was fixed and ready to go later the same day. I have been using Three Star for repairs and oil changes for over 10 years and will continue to go back. I only wish more parking space was available.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for your years of service.  We appreciate your loyalty.  Our customers can always park in front of the bays if nothing else is available!  We will move the car for you.

JN
JOHN N.
Acura 3.5RL
04/04/2019
Last service
Attn Chris,
The steering shake and flapping sound persists at 50+ mph. Need to bring her in early next week.
Thx /john
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/09/2019

Hi John, just bring it in and we will go for a ride to see what your feeling.

STEVE B.
Nissan Rogue
Reliable
Reliable for appointment time and work done
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your trust in us.

JOHN H.
Additional Work
I trust Three Star Auto and they always do great work.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you John!  Appreciate your trust in us and your years of service.

RA
RUTH A.
INFINITI I30
04/03/2019
Three Star auto service is reliable, totally honest with their appraisals, and very accommodating.
Three Star auto service is reliable, totally honest with their appraisals and very accommodating.
They aim to please!

JIM B.
Lincoln LS
04/01/2019
They get the work done in a timely fashion.
We always take our vehicles to three star auto. The work is always done in a timely fashion and it is done right I very rarely have to take something back for a second time for the same problem and if I do they fix it with no problem no questions asked
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you!  Glad to hear you are always satisfied with our service.  We are always here for you.

CF
CAROL F.
03/31/2019
Trustworthy, Reliable & Friendly!
I feel very confident bringing my car to Three Star Auto. I never feel like I am being taken (a relative in the business said their pricing is more than fair). Everyone is very friendly and accommodating. My big concern is that my car is getting older, but they reassured me that with proper maintenance it still has a long road ahead of it. I highly recommend using Three Star Auto!!
Thank you!!!!!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you Carol!  Your trust in us means alot!  We are always here for you!

RA
RICHARD A.
Kia Sportage
03/30/2019
Its a pleasure doing business with Three Star Auto
I like the way they conduct their services. Its an orderly runned business. Satisfied customer!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/30/2019

Thank you very much! Glad to hear you are satisified with our service.  Always here for you should you need anything else.

JACK W.
GMC Terrain
03/28/2019
Consistantly Outstanding
I've been taking all my vehicles to Three Star for 8 years now. They are honest, professional and I would recommend them highly.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/29/2019

Thank youJack we are thankful having you as our customer

Englishtown, NJ
03/27/2019
The business is very clean and the workers are extremely good to talk with.
The business is very clean and the workers are extremely good to talk with.
I would definitely recommend my friends to bring their automobile there to be serviced.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you very much for your review. And please if there is anything you need just let us know.

SANDRA S.
Honda Civic Si
When they promise something, they deliver!5They
They promised to have the work done by a certain time and they kept their word! Thank you Three Star!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 03/30/2019

Thank you very much!  Appreciate you trust in us!

EM
EARLY M.
Scion xB
Early M.
Work is always top notch. Dealer type warranty without dealer type hassle. Lou and Chris are always available to explain what either needs to be done or what was done.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you.  Glad to know you are satisfied with our service.  Appreciate your trust in us.

Chrysler Pacifica
satisfaction
I am happy with the service
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you very much.  Appreciate your kind review.