MARY M.
11/27/2020
Honest
Top notch service!!!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/28/2020

Thank you for giving us a try.  If you need anything, let us know.

RARAFAEL S.
East Brunswick, NJ
11/27/2020
Trusted Auto Service
Always a trustworthy auto shop.

JUDY L.
11/25/2020
Great service!!!
Chris was very thorough explaining what he would do and how long it would take. He had to order a part which came in the next day and he installed it the next day! Very professional!
Thanks!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/27/2020

HS
HELENA S.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/25/2020
The service is very good and speedy and accurate
The service is very good and speedy and accurate. The person at the counter is very professional. The customer service is excellent.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you, glad you are happy with our service>

AT
Anthony T.
Suzuki Forenza
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said that they're always helpful and he's very happy with their service.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/25/2020

Glad you satisfied.

LW
LINDA W.
11/21/2020
He fixed what the dealer could not diagnose, or misdiagnosed.
Chris did a great job diagnosing the problem my car had when I complained of a bumpy ride. Turns out three of my wheels were bent. He fixed it up and it rides beautifully now. The dealer Said new shocks; wrong.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/21/2020

Glad that we could take care of your problem.  We hear that storey alot.  When you deal with my shop you are talking to the one who will be servicing your car.  We take great pride in taking care or your car and making sure it is done right.  Thank you

RA
RICHARD A.
11/20/2020
Job well done.
I am confident and satisfied with the mechanics at 5 star
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/21/2020

Glad we have your trust, thank you

GP
GLENN P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/18/2020
Always Helpful & Fair
I've been getting my vehicle serviced at Three Star since moving here nearly 4 years ago. Service is fast, courteous, honest, and straightforward. You get a personal touch that you don't see in many auto service providers.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you for the kind words and for trusting your car to us.

MAY H.
11/13/2020
Comfortable waiting area, pleasant attendants
I was completely reassured that my problem would be taken care of -

Gald to help you out

JOAN K.
11/13/2020
Well done!
I'm always satisfied with the quality of work and ease of scheduling.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you for your review.

AT
Anthony T.
Jamesburg, NJ
11/11/2020
Excellent!!!
Once again Lew, Chris and the entire Three Star Team have shown their professionalism, pride and compassion for me as a customer! They are the “Real Deal” when it comes to diagnostic testing, repair work and kindness! They explain in layman’s terms, just what is going on with your vehicle. I trust them 100% with my vehicles! I know without a doubt that they are above board when it comes to trouble shooting the problem and performing the necessary repairs on my vehicles. Thank you again for your prompt service Gentleman. Anthony Tassello, Monroe Township
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you for your kind works, we appreciate you business.  Know that we will be here for you.

KC
KEVIN C.
Trenton, NJ
Hyundai Equus
11/06/2020
First time customer
No showed once and rescheduled twice...they were still professional. Spent $2k on 4 tires and front brake pads and rotors....impressive office full of awards and certifications. Plan on using them for my car work.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/07/2020

We totally understand, thank you for your business.  We are committed to satisfying our customers.

BC

MICHEAL C.
Jeep Cherokee
11/04/2020
Outstanding Customer Service!
I was experiencing trouble with a battery in my 2019 Jeep. Walked in as a first time customer and was treated like and was taken care of like I’ve been a customer for years. Total professionals, respectful and HONEST. Took care of the issue with no B/S. Highly recommend DJ and Chris.
Thanks guys!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/06/2020

Welcome to our shop.  Happy to have taken care of your problem.  Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Mercedes-Benz E550
11/02/2020
They are fast and reliable. They even service my mother-in-law's car.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for the business from you and your mother-in-law