JERRY/PATRICIA B.
Thrifty
Reliable - friendly - fair prices

MANUEL S.
12/21/2017
The service was prompt; we did observe oil leaking when the car had been park for a while.

GF
Glen F.
Lexus LS 430
12/19/2017 Category: Service
Glen said the business is great. He has been using them for years. They are honest, trustworthy and they do a good job.

LH
LESTER H.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/18/2017
good job
they do the best job for you

TIFFANY S.
Mount Vernon, IN
12/16/2017
Quick and friendly service
I trust these guys to get the job done well and quickly, and the service is always extremely friendly and professional.

Debbie R.
Nissan Maxima
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Debbie said the staff were very efficient and thorough.

RJ
Regina J.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Regina said the business did a great job.

Steve W.
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Steve said this business was the best. He has already recommended this business.

EW
Ed W.
Dodge Dakota
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Ed said his overall experience was excellent The employees were honest and provided good information. The time and cost were as promised.

RT
ROGER T.
12/12/2017
Great People, Great Work
My truck was needing new brakes very BAD! and they worked me in on a busy day for them, the atmosphere for a repair shop is great and the workers were very friendly and did a great job on my truck . I HIGHLY recommend Thrifty Car Care Center to ANYONE!!

NL
NANCY L.
Haubstadt, IN
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/11/2017
Always friendly and caring service given each time I have taken my vehicle to Thrifty Car Care! Very reasonably priced! I recommend them quite often and have never had anyone disappointed with their service! Love that it is a local family business! They are the best!!

TIMOTHY B.
Dodge Durango
12/08/2017
honest work
I've been there a couple of times for different reasons. They always provide me great costumer service at a great rate. Before I was taking my vehicles to different places and was never satisfied with the outcome.
Whether the problem reacurred or rate was too high.
Glad I finally found a place I can go to that treats me great and is knowledgeable.
At a great rate .

CR
Cheryl R.
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Cheryl said the business did a great job and everyone was very honest.

CD
Caleb D.
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Caleb said the business is quick and friendly. They did a great job.

RF
Roberta F.
Chrysler 200
12/06/2017 Category: Service
Roberta said the staff members provide great service and they are doing a good job trying to fix her problem at the lowest cost possible.

AH
AMANDA H.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/05/2017
I had overall complete satisfaction here and thankful for it
I am extremely satisfied with the service I recently received at Thrifty. It was my first experience with this company but not my last.
Aaron was so very helpful to me in dealing with my 2010 2LT Chevy Camaro.
I had been getting the run around for 2 weeks by my dealership after they worked on it. Other companies I was reaching out to were not giving me the time and they were not helpful in any way. It can be discouraging.
It is nice to get quality workmanship on your vehicle and yet it's nice to get great customer service... but to receive both at the same time is hard to do. I did get both with Aaron and Thrifty!
I will definitely use them again for any issues with my car and I would recommend them for others!

EM
Erica M.
Ford Edge
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Erica said this business provided the best customer service. They even called her to check if everything was okay when her vehicle wasn't taken in on time.

KT
KAMEKA T.
Honda Element
12/02/2017
Very honest and trustworthy people
I have been going to Thrifty for years. Each visit (which isn't often because they keep my car in such great shape) I receive EXCELLENT SERVICE. They will not do unnecessary work or take advantage of women as some other mechanics tend to do. They're very thorough and will not do the repairs unless you approve it. They have the BEST prices in town. The people are very nice and welcoming. I already do and will DEFINITELY CONTINUE to recommend them to everyone.

SCOTT W.
Jeep Liberty
12/02/2017
Keep coming back
These guys seem about as honest and straightforward as a repair shop can be. Good at communication. Cost is explained well. Good at diagnosis and execution of repairs. Pretty accurate on estimated time of work. They are not pushy about getting issues addressed if they can wait.

AO
AMANDA O.
12/01/2017
Best car care
They won't try to do work that doesn't need to be done. They are honest and very nice. The only place I trust. They call you by name. Also they will take you home if they need your car overnite. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.