HS
HEATH S.
Dodge Durango
Friendliness and honesty
Great customer service, friendly, honest, and great prices. Only shop I allow to work on my vehicles.

JOHN R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/07/2018
Willingness to solve a problem in a timely manner.
Accommodating, knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with. Aaron and Jason are professional business people.

JERRY/PATRICIA B.
Always professional and courteous
Nice = helpful = wait for appointment reasonable = good service = reasonable prices

Amy S.
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Amy said the staff were trustworthy and efficient. The service was very quick.

Jessica G.
GMC Acadia
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the business did a good job.

Carly W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Carly said she was quite pleased with how helpful and communicative the staff were.

NJ
NAOMI J.
Ford Edge
03/04/2018
Love this place!
Thrifty is my regular choice for car maintenance and repair. Today I got an oil change and they checked my serpentine belt because it was making a noise. They checked it thoroughly and found nothing wrong with it and said it may have gotten wet. What I really appreciated was being told that my car has a design flaw when I mentioned that I was considering trading it in. I was drawn a picture of the part of the engine that had malfunctioned in other Ford Edges, and that was above and beyond normal service in my opinion! These guys are wonderful :D

DT
DEMETRIA T.
Kia Optima
03/04/2018
The people and service
I love those guys, they are the best and truly genuine

JIM S.
GMC Yukon XL
AC check
They squeezed me in before my trip. Finished work in a timely manor and at a reasonable charge.

LF
LISA F.
Toyota Avalon
AWESOME PLACE
While I waited for my oil to be changed and tires rotated I had the opportunity to watch this shop in action. They treated every customer with respect. They were upfront and honest. The shop is the cleanest shop in this city for sure. I am so happy this shop was recommended to me. I left my old shop of 20 years for this shop. Cant top Excellence. I have never met them before first visit, I don't know anyone who works here. I am hard to impress but they impressed me. Thanks for being awesome.

CR
CINDY R.
Newburgh, IN
03/03/2018
Their service is above all the rest.
I brought my 2011 Chrysler Town & Country in for an oil change & a front end alignment. I trust this place. I am a single woman & I need someplace I can rely on. Aaron, Jason, Toni & the rest of the gang are awesome. I won’t go any where else.

SL
Scott L.
Chandler, IN
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the staff were competitive with the pricing, quick, and got him in the same day. They did a really good job.

Michael W.
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the staff treated him pretty well, and the prices are good. They're good people and provide good service.

JAMES P.
02/27/2018
GREAT SERVICE
Fair friendly service, the best place in Evansville for car or truck repairs.

AK
ARLESTER K.
Chrysler 200
02/23/2018
Great Service. I love local business.
Very polite. The prices were very reasonable and the service excellent. I will definitely return.