BW
BRAD W.
04/03/2019
Great Owners, Great Service!!
These guys take the headache of car troubles and at least make you laugh if they can...if they can't help you or know of someone cheaper, they will always point you in the right direction! Honest. Trustworthy. Reasonably Priced.

RONALD H.
03/30/2019
Very knowledgeable technicians and management. Work done right.

ANDY M.
03/30/2019
Always the best
Thrifty Car Care is always honest and trustworthy. I recommend them to everyone!

ZB
Z B.
Kia Sedona
03/28/2019
Timely - Found my new mechanic!
Timely - Found my new mechanic!

BECKY/RICH S.
03/24/2019
Where I send my friends
Jason, Aaron, and Jeff are great to work with. They give factual answers and don’t jerk you around. It is the only place I recommend for car care.

Boonville, IN
03/21/2019
Don’t hesitate to take your car to Thrifty!
If you want to know you will be treated fairly, Thrifty is the place for your auto care. Very knowledgeable, honest and treat your vehicle like it’s their own. Great customer service too!

JASON/MEGAN W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/16/2019
Great service, great staff, great price.
Aaron, Toni, Jason, and team we'll have your issues taken care of, while maintaining your best interest in mind and leave you feeling like you've made friends in the process.

CT
CURTIS T.
03/16/2019
Best vehcle repair shop in town !
They work well as a team of Techs and ensure everything is looked at and repaired, at my discretion. They have Veteran's discounts Parts & Labor !

Curt Todd

AC
ANDY C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
F250
Quick, honest and doesn’t over charge

Dodge Stratus
03/15/2019
good service
Jason helped me. He worked to make it under $800 and he did!!! Not only that, he called an Uber for me to make sure that I make it home. I thank everyone for all their hard work!!!! I really appreciate it.

EB
EMMA B.
Nissan Sentra
03/14/2019
Wonderful, as always
I just came in for an oil change, but it’s always great to come in. The service is fast and reliable and well priced. It’s a really professional and clean environment. I’m a 20 year old girl and have no knowledge of cars, so it’s so comforting to have a place to go that’s so reliable and trustworthy with my car.

DON W.
GMC Acadia
03/14/2019
2012 Acadia
As always, the friendly and courteous staff made the process of getting my car serviced a pleasant time. These people are fast and cost is very reasonable.

SHANE S.
03/13/2019
The service makes it a great place
I've never had a bad experience when bringing my truck in. They will tell you exactly what is wrong with your vehicle and not out to just take your money.

PR
PETER/JERELYN R.
Ram Cargo Van
03/13/2019
I'm am always confident they are going to do a great job. I trust them to treat me right everytime. I would highly recommend them for your vehicle repairs.great guys.

JOE B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/12/2019
Excellent Automotive repair
I have always taken my vehicles to Thrifty Car Care because they always do a great job at a reasonable price.

NL

Viola J.
Indiana
Pontiac G6
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Viola said the employees were kind, friendly and they knew what they were doing. If she has any automotive problems she will be back.

KRISTY B.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/09/2019
Brakes
Thrifty is the best. Excellent customer service. They do their best to give you the lowest price. My entire family trusts them!!

MARTY C.
03/09/2019
Never disappoint!
I have been using Thrifty for about 5 years. While the are busy, they always get me in quickly. This time it was to replace part of the coolant system and they did it quickly and efficiently. They came recommended by a friend that has been using them for 10 years on all her Impalas that she has owned. I do not know anyone else in the area I would trust as much.

SE
Sandra E.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said she can always trust them and they do a good job.