DE
DAN/NANCY/ANNIE E.
01/13/2019
Hands down best service
I always trust that Thrifty will take care of my vehicles! Best service, always honest, fair, and fast!

Owensboro, KY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/09/2019
Always Friendly and There to Help!
Thrifty Car Care Management is superb. They are always friendly and treat your car as their own. I will continue to use them for my cars as I know they will fix it the same way that I would and do it on time at a fair price.

TD
Trevor D.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Trevor said everyone is polite at the business. The work is speedy with no issues. He really appreciate their personable attitude and work.

TW
TONY W.
01/07/2019
Thrifty has always been accurate with quotes and estimated completion time. Very friendly service and I really like the veterans discount. They are my go to repair service.

Jeremiah T.
Mazda Protege
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Jeremiah said the service was pretty good.

RN
RANDY N.
Newburgh, IN
01/01/2019
excellent service
Trustworthy and great repair shop where staff is always friendly. I have been using this shop for about 5-6 yrs and I am always happy with their service!

KA
KEVIN A.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/31/2018
Emergency Repairs
I have known these brothers and their families for years, and consider them good friends. When they took over Thrifty, I knew I had to move my business there. This trip was my second time using them and received the same care to detail and workmanship as before. I had to "drop-in" unexpectedly with an emergency wheel issue. My problem was fixed the same day. I plan to recommend them to my whole family. They will gett all my business from now on. Jason & Aaron, you guys ROCK!!!!1

NS
NIKKI S.
Kia Sportage
12/29/2018
They honestly treat u like family. ❤

DAVID/DEB G.
12/28/2018
Always great service. Keeps you well informed of any additional problems and or costs prior to proceeding. Will recommend to all my friends and customers

JOHN M.
Dodge Durango
12/28/2018
Service ,work , they know what they are doing
100% the best place to go

TERI/SARAH/SHANE B.
12/27/2018
Family treatment
You always wonder if the price your given is fair, if the parts your quoted are actually needed or replaced with new. I never have to wonder at Thrifty. They have always treated my daughter and her vehicle as if it were their child. Recommendations and repairs are always tended to with care.

MIKE M.
12/24/2018
Great Car Center
New to Evansville and had to find a car place to fix my son's car. Came across Thrifty Car Care Center when doing research. They got the car in and fixed in a timely manner. Great customer service and reasonable prices.

RYAN B.
Poseyville, IN
Toyota Echo
12/22/2018
Amazing Quality
I found Thrifty's through my dad. They have been exceptional every time I have come and work hard to fit a budget. Will definitely continue my service there.

MICHELE/ANDREW W.
12/21/2018
Oil Change & Other Things
Everyone at Thrifty are always so nice. They always do a great job or if they cannot get the job done, they will give you a break on labor or send you to a local business that can help! That is what happened to me at my last visit. They were not able to figure out how to fix my problem, so they only charged me for part of the labor!! It was a great blessing to me and family financially! I will never go anywhere else for my car care needs!!!

SARAH/BRIAN/KATIE S.
12/20/2018
Amazing Service & Integrity
We have been going to Thrifty for over five years now. They have amazing service with integrity. I bring all my family vehicles there. Only ones I trust to look over my kids cars to make sure they are ready for road trips and safe to drive to college.

AK
ANNA K.
12/18/2018
Always Awesome Service
I appreciate the service I receive every time my car needs work - whether it is a simple oil change or something major. I am always treated with kindness, honesty and respect, and the same is true for every other person I have observed walking through Thrifty's doors. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else, and I often recommend them to friends.

Chrysler Pacifica
12/18/2018
Great place for servicing vehicles
The best mechanics by far! I'm always telling people how great the workers at Thrifty Car Care are. Great prices and honest workers.

Dodge Durango
12/15/2018
Great
They were honest and didn't try to convince us that we needed things we didn't need. Good price, they got the job done!

DON W.
Newburgh, IN
GMC Acadia
12/13/2018
2012 Acadia
As always the people at Thrifty Car Care are courteous, professional, and efficient when they are working on your vehicle.

CR