CR
CARLEY R.
Scion tC
07/29/2020
Amazing Service, trusted company
Without thinking I called around to price a diagnostic for a check engine light on my 08 Scion. It was quoted in upwards of $125 at other shops, I remembered that we have always taken our vehicles to Tiller’s (how could I forget) and that I should call them. $50 for the diagnostic was the best deal around.
I dropped my vehicle off at 6 PM and the next day by 11 AM I already heard back with the results. The work that was done on my vehicle was a very fair price and I feel that my money went to the right people. To me, there is nothing worse than feeling ripped off, Tiller’s is the place to go for fair, reliable, honest service.

SHERRY C.
07/27/2020
Good honest work.
They are very honest and have treated me well through out the years of doing business with them.

DENNIS S.
Mercury Montego
07/25/2020
Customer service
Butch and Mark always greet me/us by name ... it's a relationship that has developed over the years ... and I can't imagine taking my vehicle anywhere else than Tiller's. Work is completed as promised ... on time and done correctly ... never had to go back with a question/concern. We recommend Tiller's to everyone ... and especially people new to the area.

DOUG C.
GMC Yukon XL
07/25/2020
Trusted
Work was completed earlier than expected and the cost was less than expected. If it doesn’t have to be done, Mark doesn’t do it, then explains why it doesn’t have to be done. Tiller Automotive is trusted; teammates and other family members feel the same way and we all are repeat clients.

CD
CHRIS D.
San Antonio, TX
07/23/2020
Best there is
I always take my truck here cause they are honest and do the job right.

CG
CLINT G.
07/23/2020
Honest repairs for a fair price.
The issue was perfectly diagnosed. Thank you for your honesty.

SD
SEAN D.
San Antonio, TX
07/21/2020
Best Service! Most Reliable! Trust Worthy!
Always dependable. They get the job done right. This is the only place I trust to take my vehicle for repairs. They’re honest and don’t try to up sale you on things you don’t need. I will never go anywhere else for vehicle repairs. Number 1 in the nation as far as I’m concerned.

BP
BRAD P.
07/17/2020
Great Job!
Tiller’s always does a great job! They were able to get my truck in and fixed. Thanks for making it a great experience!!

LC
LINDA/WAYNE C.
07/15/2020
Great place to take your vehicle
The folks at Tiller Automotive have always been fair and honest to me and my family. I would highly recommend them for your auto needs.

DEBBIE H.
07/15/2020
As a FEMALE I needed a shop that I could Trust and that's Tiller's!
Whether for preventative maintenance to help prevent breakdowns or just recently due to extreme hot weather was just a dead battery Butch and his team at Tiller's ready to serve with a smile (even behind the mask I could tell).

Jeep Commander
07/13/2020
Great honest workers
Very helpful everytime I go in. Fully explain what is wrong and how to fix it.

RT
RICK T.
07/06/2020
Awesome 👍
Great shop, knowledgeable Tech's,, very good work,, thanks Butch and Mark and the guys in the shop

LLOYD S.
07/02/2020
Exhaust repair
very satisfied with the quality of work. They are very good and take care of their customers. Will continue to use them.

MICHELLE S.
07/01/2020
A friend referred us to Tiller Automotive, and we were impressed! We took my son’s truck here for ac and brake problems, and they had it fixed within 24 hours, and the price was reasonable, even lower than we expected. They are reliable and trustworthy, and we will continue to visit them for all of our family vehicle needs.

Chevrolet Suburban
06/30/2020
Honest Business
Butch and his crew are a great example of how a business should be operated. Fair and honest. They built trust and noww have a guaranteed lifelong customer.