JOELOE T.
06/30/2020
Fast and great service
Phil gave me a quote that I thought was going to be too much for a recent graduate during this time but turns out I got a 20% discount and idek why! My car isn’t leaking anymore and is back on the road! So happy Thanks Tiller

OG
OTHA G.
06/29/2020
Tillers is like family!
Tillers has serviced our cars for years and our most recent visit once again felt like being taken care of by family. Mark & Butch are consistently professional, thorough, trustworthy and more than fair! This time was to have our daughter’s 2013 Equinox looked over before she drives it to the East coast for her senior year of college. That’s the confidence we have in Tillers.

CT
CHRIS T.
06/28/2020
My first time trying Tiller Automotive, definitely wont be the last! I didn’t need an appointment, was in and out same day. Customer service was amazing! Mark kept me in the loop every step of the way. Thanks again, Tiller Automotive, you have gained a lifetime customer.

GP
GUY P.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
06/17/2020
Quick and honest repair
Quick and honest repair. I have two cars, I dropped off one and noticed a problem with the other one on the way home. At TILLER automotive, they put in a new water pump on the first vehicle for a very reasonable amount. I dropped off the second vehicle when I picked up the first, And they had it repaired the very next day. They said it was a small electrical issue, and again the charge was extremely reasonable. I would recommend TILLER‘s automotive to anyone who values good work and honesty.

GP
GUY P.
Buick LaCrosse
06/16/2020
Honest, friendly, and caring service
I have known Butch TIller for over 45 years, and used his services all the while. He is one of the most honest people I know, and I’ve known a lot of people. He will always do his best to ensure that he takes care of whatever problem you have, and I know he tries to fix your problem as soon as possible. I’ve known Mark for a long time too, and I trust his judgment as well. I think this is the best automotive service in town, hands-down.

TONY S.
Pontiac Firebird
06/16/2020
Professional and straight to the point
Butch and Mark are awesome and don’t give you a hard time of what is wrong with your vehicle.

JEFFREY H.
Kia Soul
06/12/2020
Very impressed with their service. Brought my car for the first time there for repairs, was pleased with the fast and honest service. Will definitely be a return customer

MARILYN M.
Toyota Sequoia
Pleasant, patient, honest
Best auto repair I've EVER used, especially now that I'm an over 65 single woman. I'd recommend them to anyone. Kind, patient, helpful and honest.

LD

CG
CRAIG G.
Helotes, TX
06/11/2020
Great service with honest integrity
On time and above expectations

VM
VICTOR M.
06/11/2020
Awesome
Excellent service. Honest people. Very fast turnaround. Very reasonable price. Everyone should use their services. Thank you Tillers for your hard work and integrity.

LH
LAURIE H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/10/2020
Reasonably priced, fast friendly service
Had my pickup looked over for a trip needed some TLC, they did not try to sell me on unnecessary repairs stuck with the basics listened to my concerns addressed it timely with a reasonable cost highly recommend

PS
PHILLIP S.
GMC Yukon
Always friendly
Butch Tiller is one of the most honest repair guys out there. He is very reachable to talk about any problems I have with my vehicles. I recommend him to everyone.

DENNIS S.
Helotes, TX
Ford Expedition
Awesome Service
We have been a customer for many years with several different vehicles. Tillers is the best. Whatever commitments they make in price, repair time etc they always meet or exceed my expectations. I have referred many friends and have never had anyone express anything but total satisfaction.

AC
ALAN C.
GMC Acadia
06/08/2020
Honest, trustworthy
Joe was great. He showed me what the problem was with my ac and fixed it. Very honest and trustworthy business. Will be bringing all my vehicles to tillers.