CHARLES S.
Honest and affordable.
This was my first experience with this shop. They explained what the issue was and described how they solved it. Simple.

VM
VALENTE M.
2007 Corolla
Tiller continues to give outstanding service. I was told they might not get to see my car until the following day. Instead I got my car back later in the afternoon. Very satisfied.

BG
BOB G.
Tiller Automotive Rocks!
When my brake pads started failing I took my car to Tiller Automotive. They had helped me a few years ago by fixing my car and they did a great job, and the price was very reasonable. I took it to them again when I needed their help. Again they gave great service, a fair price and I got my car back a few hours later. I highly recommend them when you need a good mechanic who will not delay fixing your car. They will fix it right. They will tell you what the problem is and what it will cost. You’ll be very pleased with them.

MARY LOU B.
Prompt Professional Service at a very fair Price
Thanks to the folks at Tiller for fixing my wife's car on a one day turnaround. You guys are awesome. I highly recommend this company.

MN
MIKE N.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/12/2020
Honest and straight forward; good pricing.
Some work is close to half price of dealerships. Tiller will either investigate or verify the problem and quote everything upfront. They follow up to make sure everything is operating properly before the vehicle is picked up.

BW
BEVERLY W.
02/12/2020
They do great work and very honest, and trustworthy.
They do great work and I’m a timely manner. They are very honest about the problem and trustworthy.

DAVID G.
02/11/2020
Being professional friendly personal trustworthy They have been easy to work with and a honorable business
Butch and the staff have always been professional dependable trustworthy and personable Tillers is a trustworthy capable business . The old fashion man of his word look you straight in the eye and tell you the truth. An American business with great values

GP
GEORGE P.
02/07/2020
Good job at a fair priceI have found that tiller does a great job at a more than fair price old fashion business kind of
I have found the tiller does a great job at a more than fair price

TV
TAMMY/SCOTT V.
02/06/2020
Fast, honest service
A coworker recommended Tiller Automotive after I had become frustrated with most Honda dealerships in San Antonio. Butch is always so nice and honest. They do great work as well. I’ll continue to use Tiller Automotive for my car maintenance.

VA
VICTOR A.
Acura MDX
01/30/2020
I've taken my Acura there several times over the last few years and have always found them to be honest, reasonably priced and courteous. They replaced the timing belt when due for routine maintenance and were 33% less than the dealer!

MIKE S.
San Antonio, TX
Nissan Rogue
01/28/2020
3 decades
Tiller is the best in class for automotive repairs. I’ve been going there since the 1980s and the quality and turn around time is second to none. Highly recommend and often have. I drove from Pleasanton Texas 50 plus miles just to have my work done

AT
ALBERT T.
Helotes, TX
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
01/27/2020
Honesty
Butch and Mark are stand up honest folks. I’ve never had a problem with their work on any of my vehicles.

MILAN S.
01/23/2020
Butch and his crew are awesome and professional
Highly recommend

PC
PERRY C.
GMC Pickup
01/22/2020
First time customer
Good,fast,reasonable and very friendly.

DK
DAVID K.
Buick Verano
01/16/2020
Awesome thanks again for the peace of mind
Complete comprehensive Affordabe service from a group that treats you like family