Jennifer s.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/09/2019
Great service, nice staff
I pulled in for an emergency repair. Someone slashed my rear tires! After an awful morning, they squeezed me in and took care of my car right away. Much appreciated!!! Fair price, nice staff.
Russ J. from Tire City and Affordable Auto responded on 11/11/2019

Thanks Jennifer. Glad we were able to make your morning a little better! See you again soon!

Jennifer B.
Honda Civic Si
11/04/2019
Awesome Job!!
I called,they gave me a quote, told me to come in. Got me right in, fast job and was EXACTLY the price they quoted. They really seem to have good communication (which is the 1 thing most companies lack) with each other, and they have their shit together!! They rock!! Id use their services again. Thanks guys!! Oh! And all were VERY friendly.
Russ J. from Tire City and Affordable Auto responded on 11/05/2019

Thanks Jennifer! We appreciate your compliments and look forward to having you back soon!

FO
Frasier O.
10/31/2019
love this place
I have taken all my vehicles here at some point in time and the guys have always been nice and helpful thanks for your hard work!

EO
Edwin O.
Virginia
Nissan Maxima
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Edwin said that their service was great. He has had no problems with his vehicle.

Joshua B.
Virginia
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said the service was great. The business is always quick, knows what they are doing and is fast.

Mercedes-Benz E320
10/23/2019
Excellent Service and Fair Prices!
I’ve been taking my vehicles to this shop for years and they’ve always done right by me and my family. Highly recommend their service and I always get fair pricing.

FK
Fred K.
Norfolk, VA
10/22/2019
Tire City!
My Brother and I have been going to Tire City for a number of years now. Russell and co have never disappointed. The work is quality, done in a timely manner and very affordable. If you are looking for a shop that can ably fulfill most automotive needs and done in a timely manner, affordable, and friendly, reliable, knowledgeable staff, look no further! Tire City is it. Thank you Russell and Crew! Look forward to doing future business with you and your team!

SE
Steve E.
Norfolk, VA
10/01/2019
Great Staff and Service
I bought a set of tires here almost two years ago and all has been great. At that time I also purchased a set of locking lug nuts to keep my rims from being stolen! Last month, I went to have a tire rotation but we could not find the "key" to the locking lug nuts. I dropped by Tire City and asked if they could sell me a new key or even take the locked ones off and I would purchase a new set. Instead, they walked out to my car, tested for a key that worked and gave it to me at no charge. I was in and out in 5 minutes and VERY HAPPY with their great customer service. I will buy my next set of tires here as well!

Rand S.
Newport News, VA
04/17/2019
Not What It Used To Be
Staffs changed alot. They no longer do oil changes without a mechanical service and not enough mechanics. Prices are still decent ...the workers are people friendly but ..Ive been going there for years and service is definitely down. Ive referred a good number of people to Tire City and I wont completely stop going for some services but I won't be able to do any referrals in the future.

Lynda S.
Jacksonville, FL
01/24/2019
Best place to buy tires
I was visiting family in Virginia we had two tires that needed to be replaced. I pulled in and was greeted right away within minutes my tires wall mounted and balanced. When they told me the price I couldn't believe it I couldn't have bought them but that price anywhere else and the service was excellent. If Ever I need tires again this is the place that I will go