TD
Tom D.
10/22/2020
Great service. Trusted techs.
The guys at Tiretown are just great. Very knowledgeable and service that can’t be beat.
I trust them!

June C.
South Windsor, CT
10/20/2020
Reliabilty and trust
Peter John and Michael are the best! I came across them years ago. I went to emissions..was told I had a problem costing 1600 to fix..went to tire town and it was fixed for under 200!. Then I was told I needed whole exhaust. they fixed the problem for free..it was a mud flap. Theyve earned my trust and they stand by their work love these guys💙

Jim S.
Nissan Maxima
10/20/2020
Customer Service
Have always been treated well and the people are always responsive to customer needs.

Michael R.
Tolland, CT
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/12/2020
Been doing business with Tire Town for many years. Great family owned business, awesome service

SK
Sandy K.
Ellington, CT
10/02/2020
Capable Friendly Family Business
It’s a pleasure to have a decades-old family business nearby to trust my car too. Friendly and very capable.

CT
Chris T.
Vernon, CT
09/28/2020
Highly Recommended
Great quality, great work, and great price from a family owned business. Been doing business with them for years.

Russ S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/25/2020
John is my neighbor and a great mechanic
John helped me out with my avalanche fuel system. I started to do at home but it was to much to do on my back. I thought of John he helped out once before and did a great job so I thought of him right away.I really do appreciate his getting my truck on an fixing it for me Thanks so much John!!!!

KP
Karen P.
09/17/2020
Honest and truthful
Been to a couple of garages in the past year or so and I have finally hit the jackpot! I am just amazed at how fast the work gets done here! And the prices! Couldn't do it myself for how much they charge! Went to one place where they charged $900 to change the thermostat and it took them a week to do it! I'll never go anywhere else! Thanks Mike for a job well done!!

Bruce H.

Kevin K.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
09/16/2020
Quality work quality people
After several services on multiple vehicles Mike has continuously gone above and beyond to solve every problem that I’ve had with the vehicles. He always takes the time to explain what work needs to be done and why. He’s always very fast with the work yet pays extreme attention to detail. I highly recommend Tire Town Repair Center.

HS
Henry S.
09/15/2020
They stand by their work!
I always trust the Thompsons with all my vehicle needs.

GB
Greg B.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Buick Century
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Greg said the service was done on time, it was done well and the price was right.

John B.
09/08/2020
Saved me a lot of money
Had a nail in thr tire. Other places wanted to replaced all 4 tires because I have an all wheel drive vehicle. Tire town was quickly realized that was not necessary. As i only had a few thousand miles on the car replacing all 4 tires was not needed. They ended up saving me about $600. They are my go to garage.

Janice C.
09/08/2020
Everyone Needs A TireTown
We are so grateful for the personal touch that TireTown offers. The advice is never cookie-cutter. We know that the staff knows our driving needs and habits and will always weigh in with honest advice. We have been a customer for years and plan to be for years to come.

EB
Ed B.
09/07/2020
Great service from a family owned business