Tire X

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DAVID K. on 12/12/2017
"Another great experience "
Tirex is the place to go for a large selection of tires at a great price. We had same day service with quick turnaround. Willie takes personal interest in keeping his customers happy. Have been a customer for years and look forward to doing business with Tirex for years to come. Thank you, Willie!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 08:08 PM
MIKE K. on 12/06/2017
"Easy to work with and helpful"
Quick and easy without any hassle. Had tire damage and they covered warranty quickly and has car back in a day. I will say this feedback tool requiring 250 characters is a bit annoying................................................................
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017 03:20 AM
Steve H. on 11/30/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Best work with no bull"
I've lived in Richmond for over 20 years and this is the best service I've had bar none. This shop is plain and simple, no bulshit, straight to the point, no up sales easy to work with to get the job done. Willie found the best tire for my needs at the best price around Richmond. I would recommend coming here first don't waste your time elsewhere.
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 08:07 AM
LISSA M. on 11/01/2017
"Quick responsiveness and fast service"
Willie Mason runs an excellent business and he knows his customers and takes very good care of them consistently!
Vehicle: Volvo C30
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 03:46 PM
COLLEEN S. on 09/27/2017
"Goes the extra mile for the customer "
Friendly , great customer service and great prices
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 05:38 AM
ROBERT I. on 09/22/2017
"Great experience!!!"
Fast, quality service at fair price.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 01:36 PM
MICHAEL B. on 09/22/2017
"I'll not go back"
I had a terrible experience, I am a disabled Vietnam Veteran that was trying to claim a warranty on my Falcon 80 thousand mile tires that were marginal at 27 seven thousand miles. I only have one car and had to ask the shop to give me a ride home and pick me up. I was asked to drop my car off at 8:00 am in the morning but they never got to my car till after 3:00 in the after noon because they were too busy doing cars that would just drive up even though I had a appoint. When I called at 3:00 in the afternoon I was told my car was done and I could come pick it up...I had no way to come get it as they had my car then I was told that I told them I could find a ride to their shop and I didn't need a ride. I never said that and told he was lying to me and he then told me to come get my car and to never return. He told me he put a set of Goodyear tires on my car with no warranty and I would have to pay $120.00 for the tires and mount and balance. After the way I was treated me, I will never return to this shop and sure don't recommend anyone to do business with them. I consider them to be dishonest lying people
Vehicle: Pontiac Bonneville
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 05:53 AM
Willie M. at Tire X responded on 09/24/2017

Well let me start by saying dont use being a disabled veteran as a crutch. This has nothing to do with this. The first thing is we told you we needed the car all day to have our adjuster  give us a prorated price on the tires. You made the appointment for 8 oclock. You were thirty minutes late. The second thing is in our conversation about you dropping your car off. This gentleman told me he only needed a ride home no mention of picking him up. All of our customers will drop car off and will get a ride back. If they cant we will come and pick them up. Even when i dropped the customer off he never mentioned picking him up. Then the next thing is he informs us that he has a doctors appt at three oclock. Never said anything to us about having a doctors appt until 130. He was told we need the car all day and he said ok. Were did doctors appt come from. Next is this customer was expecting a new 2 new tires and got mad because he had to pay tire adjustment fee and mounting and balancing.The customer told me he was on social security and had no money at this time. There is not a shop out there that will pro rate tires and mount and balance them for free. Next is the adjuster came by the shop and looked at the tires.  Both front tires have been rubbed up against curbs that you cannot read the name brand of tires or size of the tire so keep you front tires off off the curb. The way he pulled out of our shop the day before the appointment was spinning tires and pulling out fast. I had to ride with this customer and he was taking corners hard.I dont think there is a tire that has a 100000 mile tread life warranty on it will make it on his car. Some people will drive harder than others but spinning wheels when pulling off does no justice to the tire. Im not a liar and i did what exactly he asked me to do.It was amazing how fast he showed up after telling him we could not pick him up. He was there in ten minutes to get his car instead of the twenty minutes it took us to get to his house. He came into our shop 3 years ago and got into a confrontation with our boss about the price of the first tires we put on his car.Have not seen this customer in three years. We dont know if he had tires rotated or alignment done.He said he did but he can also be a liar or have some kind of mental blockage. I have been with this company for 12 years and have never ran across a customer that has been so unruly, We bent over backwards for this customer and for him to call me a liar. Hay buddy do a reality check on your self. Dont want or need customers like you. We are very honest and upfront with our cutomers as you can tell by our reviews.

DIANE C. on 09/15/2017
"Friendly Service"
Although they felt I had to wait too long, I could not agree. Any other shop I would have spent my whole afternoon there. Will be a returning customer and highly recommend others!
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 06:21 AM
COURTNEY D. on 09/13/2017
"Fast & Great Customer Service!"
I cannot recommend this place enough! I called for new tires, and Willie not only beat the competitor's estimates, but he had them installed the very next day! After installing then new tires, he talked me through proper tire care to ensure I got the full life out of them. Seriously - Call Tire X!
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 05:59 AM
MATTHEW S. on 09/13/2017
"Great service someone you can trust!"
Got 4 new tires at a great price and the service was professional
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 05:01 AM
DEANNA W. on 08/12/2017
"New Front Tires"
Our two front tires failed inspection and the dealership provided an estimate for tires and alignment. Having three vehicles with TireX tires, I knew I could count on the crew at TireX to give me a good price and an honest assessment of our situation. I never feel they are trying to 'sell' me something I don't need or to suggest service that isn't necessary. They offer free rotation and balance every 6 months and this has proved invaluable to the longevity of our tires. Would highly recommend TireX to friends and family. Top notch operation!
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 08:17 AM
DAVID D. on 07/16/2017
"Great Tires at great prices"
My car was running really bad. The new tires I put on at Tire X improved the driving experience instantly.
Vehicle: Scion tC
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 04:13 AM
JOHN U. on 06/29/2017
"My husband uses this establishment for work vehicles"
The man who welcomed us was very friendly and service was completed when promised
Vehicle: Acura ILX
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 06:11 PM
COLIN C. on 06/19/2017
"new tires"
as always wonderful quick service as better than any pricing.
Vehicle: Honda Ridgeline
Service Date: 05/27/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017 06:20 PM
MICHAEL M. on 06/08/2017
"Service and honesty"
Willie and the staff at Tire-X are knowledgable, friendly, efficient, and know how to treat their customers. Also great prices as well. This was my third set on multiple cars purchased, and I enjoy each visit. I recommend Tire-X to everyone I talk tires with, and will continue to do so. I like the honest approach, prices, and the personal treatment from everyone there.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban