Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
4.1

DAVE W.
Chrysler Sebring
12/14/2015
Heads up on worn brakes
Nick gave me a call and said the tech had noticed I had badly worn brakes on the rear and not a lot left on the front. It was great that your techs do look for problems when they are working on my cars. Well done.

SJ
STEVE J.
11/28/2015
Excellent manager.
Manger treated me fairly when I had an issue with a repair.

MK
MARTY K.
Bayport, MN
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/25/2015
Nice!
I forgot to make an appointment, but they still got me in and out without a hassle. Thanks guys!

TG
TIM G.
Minneapolis, MN
11/10/2015
Oversell
Went in for oil change which they did but said one of my front wheel bearings as and gave and estimate of $340 to fix. Brought the car to a mechanic freind who told me there was nothing wrong with the bearing. Will not trust them for anything again
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 11/11/2015

Please call and schedule a time to bring the vehicle back in so we can show you what we saw with the bearing. We do not recommend unnecessary repairs and would be happy to show you the problem.

Thanks,
Marty Koenning
Lexington Tires Plus

PR
PAUL R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2015
Always excellent but not this time
I went in for an oil change and they told me it would be a hour however it turned out to be a hour and 20 minutes. Normally that wouldn't be a problem but I needed to get my daughter to school, so it turned out rather frustrating.
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 11/09/2015

I am so sorry we didn't get the Hyundai out on time. Thanks for the feedback. I promise we will do better next time.

DE
DENNIS E.
11/04/2015
Back to being the honest place we knew!
Integrity! Reasonable rates with few surprises.

BP
BRIAN/STEPHANIE P.
Lino Lakes, MN
10/26/2015
90 minute oil change
I have been using this location for many years, but I am now in search of a new service provider. Seems to be constrant turn over at the front desk these days, this spring my brakes were making noise- Its the front brakes it was determined- still make noise after that, so next time, oh, its the rears, so replace the rears, still makes nosie, everyone there is perplexed. Its a Nissan Altima, you must have seen one before? To this day still make noise. Last week, I make an APPOINTMENT for 10:00 oil change. Car sat for about an hour before it was brought in. 90 minutes for and oil change when I had an APPOINTMENT!!! Appointments don't fit well with how you schedule your work? don't take appointments. You have seen the last of us. We are off to somewhere who cares about its customers.
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 11/23/2015

We do appreciate your long term loyalty. An appointment for an oil change should be done in an hour. We apologize for not living up to that. It should be noted , however, that we did spend extra time trying to find that brake noise. Thanks for your feedback. Give us another try and I am sure we will do better.

KAREN S.
Saturn
10/25/2015
Oil Change
Made an appointment which is great to be able to do. All staff were polite and friendly. Heard a few swear words in lobby by one staff person that I didn't really appreciate having to hear. Other than that, great service!

SJ

Bayport, MN
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/24/2015
Wow!
The friendly crew got me back on the road quickly

WK
WAYNE K.
Savage, MN
10/05/2015
Fast service
I was very impressed with the speed of service. They also rotated my tires for free and set my air pressure saving me time.

AP
AMANDA P.
09/10/2015
Big improvement
I dropped the vehicle off on a Saturday morning with the intention of having it be at the shop all weekend. I got a call from the technician within an hour of dropping it off to diagnose the problem. They were able to complete the work the same day. This was a huge improvement over the wait times I experienced during previous visits. Thank you!

Jesse h.
09/09/2015
speedy
Accuracy is excellent.
Quantity of work produced is outstanding.

JESSE H.
Mercedes-Benz S550
09/08/2015
In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity
Accuracy is excellent.
Quantity of work produced is outstanding.

TL
TANYA L.
Mounds View, MN
09/02/2015
Very attentive and fast
Very helpful and very attentive to my needs. Their services are also very fast!