Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5rating 4.06

Latest Review about 1 month ago

AP
AMANDA P.
09/10/2015
Big improvement
I dropped the vehicle off on a Saturday morning with the intention of having it be at the shop all weekend. I got a call from the technician within an hour of dropping it off to diagnose the problem. They were able to complete the work the same day. This was a huge improvement over the wait times I experienced during previous visits. Thank you!

Jesse h.
09/09/2015
speedy
Accuracy is excellent.
Quantity of work produced is outstanding.

JESSE H.
Mercedes-Benz S550
09/08/2015
In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity
Accuracy is excellent.
Quantity of work produced is outstanding.

TL
TANYA L.
Mounds View, MN
09/02/2015
Very attentive and fast
Very helpful and very attentive to my needs. Their services are also very fast!

DE
DENNIS E.
Kia Sorento
08/31/2015
For the second time integrity lacking
Suggested much higher repairs then were required.
Gave sinthetic oil when I didn't request it.

GW
Grace W.
08/30/2015
DO NOT GO TO THIS LOCATION!!!
I left my car at the Lexington, Blaine location in the morning for a 2 o'clock schedule, came back at 4 and the car wasn't done. I waited another hour only to go back to a bogus receipt that said my car was serviced for an oil change when that wasn't the reason I took my car in for in the first place. The manager compounded to this experience by lying that the receipt was for a Grace Akendo who took in the same kind of car for repair. That is my maiden name so there wasn't another Grace with the same kind of car!!! I demanded a refund, which I got because they knew they did not work on my car. Secondly, my husband took his car in to replace a bulb and that wasn't done either. The same night his bulb was supposedly changed by this location, he was stopped by cops for a broken taillight. We have the old bulb to prove that it wasn't changed. Very bad service and I would NEVER take my car their again

MK
MARTY K.
Bayport, MN
Mitsubishi Diamante
08/11/2015
Quick,professional service
I was in and out quickly

WK
WAYNE K.
Savage, MN
08/09/2015
Fast service
Thanks for the quick and professional service. I was in and out quickly.

PH
PAUL H.
Mitsubishi Galant
08/06/2015
Thank you for catching that my headlight in the front and my back up light were out. Even though you didn't fix it because I could it, letting me know about it was great!

JOHN D.
New Brighton, MN
08/03/2015
Tires and rotors
Car need ran better. New rotors and tires.
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 08/04/2015

Thanks John!!  Good to hear that the Camry is running great.  Sounds like Samantha should be heading back to school soon.  She should have another great hockey season.  Go Brown Bears!!!!

BILL S.
08/03/2015
convenient and reasonable prices
Only complaint would be interior gets a little greasy from mechanics shoes. Polite and friendly employees and prompt service, I have been a customer for years
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 08/03/2015

Thanks Bill! We'll keep scrubbing on those floors. We look forward to seeing you here for your next oil change.

NB
NANCY B.
Hyundai Tucson
08/01/2015
Friendly, Courteous
I've been using Tires Plus for numerous years and will continue to do so.

AP
ANDY P.
Buick Lucerne
07/31/2015
Always seems to be an extra cost
Every time I go here, they always try to sell me on additional work I need done. The last two times, they have told me that my rim needs work and will be an additional $100+ each time.

I have no way to know if the repairs are real or not...I can't fix them myself, so I'm at their mercy...but this last time they told me the rim would need to be sent out for repairs and it might take 24 hrs or more. Then in an hour, they called and said my car was done. Kind of tells me they didn't really send my rim anywhere. They always get my car back on the road, but almost always at a higher cost than anyone else, so I only use them when I am desperate.

VM
VIRGINIA M.
06/30/2015
friendly place
they have always been polite and honest, never pushy or trying to sell me something i didn't need.
Wayne K., President of Retail Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 07/21/2015

Thank you for the nice words.  I will be sure the store staff hears your comments.

JOHN/CLAUDIA F.
Saint Paul, MN
06/08/2015
oil change
good service but there was a leak after the work was done. fixed and gave me a free oil change but didnt help the stains on the driveway and garage floor.

BP
BILL P.
Cadillac DeVille
06/08/2015
Got the car fixed
My Cadillac had the dreaded flashing engine light with error code P0300. Indeterminate cylinder misfire. Tires Plus ID'd the problem, and replaced the bad coil pack that was messing up on two cylinders. They were reasonable on the part. I checked prices and they were dead-on, and very reasonable on the labor. Three years ago, the other coil pack went out (the engine has two), and a repair shop charged $900. Tires Plus charged just over $500 total, and had it fixed the next day.
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 06/08/2015

Thanks Bill! I'm the the Caddy is running great. Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.
Dan

Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 06/08/2015

Thanks Bill! I'm glad the the Caddy is running great. Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.
Dan

KARI S.
05/14/2015
New rear tires and alignment
I purchased 2 rear tires due to really bad rear end alignment. I have a lifetime alignment with TP and figured I would get the rear tires replaced as the bad alignment had ruined them. I explained what my timing was that day as I was moving my son. I was told it wouldn't take too long. When I called an hour and a half later they said they had a guy making his second run to White Bear because he got the wrong tires the first time. In rush hour traffic there was no telling how long it would be. Then I was told when I picked up the car that the alignment couldn't be fixed due to ware on other parts (so now I get to ruin another pair of tires?). I should have been called about whether or not I wanted the tires when they found out about the alignment. To top things off, my new tire was flat the 2 days later when I went out to go somewhere. When I called them they said I had to bring the tire back to them to fix (they knew I lived in Hopkins). Lucky for me there is a TP of the corporate version just around the corner. They came over, put air in the flat tire and then repaired it while I walked over to get my fishing license. They also made a great effort to adjust my rear alignment and though I still need the rear axle work done, I won't be ruining my new tires.

ABRAHAN S.

Saint Paul, MN
Hyundai Tucson
04/16/2015
service work.
had 7;00 apt. not in at8;00. came backlater. had 2 return next day oil leak.

SJ
STEVE J.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/04/2015
wet paint
My service was fine but when I left, I ruined my jacket by brushing against a door frame that had been freshly painted brown. There were no warning sings.