Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5rating 4.28

TJ
TRAVIS J.
Garrison, ND
GMC Acadia
02/17/2014
Quick and Easy
Came in and was out right away. Place was clean the guys took care of me. Thank you.

VS
VIRGINIA S.
Toyota Matrix
02/15/2014
dishonest and way over priced!
I would never go hear again. I gave them 3 chances to make things right! Still a no go! I hate dishonesty and subterfuge.

GC
GARY C.
Stanley, ND
02/12/2014
good
good

MA
MARY A.
Minot Afb, ND
Ford Expedition
02/10/2014
nice
Was not a place that pushed unnecessary repairs on you...

KENNY B.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/10/2014
Efficient
Friendly service done in a timely manner a bit spendy but worth it

JESSICA M.
02/07/2014
Not too happy this time
Took my (2013) Ford truck in for an oil change. Parked it in the garage overnight and when I went out to leave the next day, I had a puddle of oil on my year old garage floor. Took it back in and apparently, the tech had forgotten to wipe off something so there was oil spilling over. They wiped it off and apologized but I'm not exactly happy with the oil spill in my garage. Hoping this doesn't happen again.

RO
RAMON O.
02/02/2014
Awesome service!!!
Incredibly helpful and they didn't overcharge me!!!

MARK / KARLA R.
01/28/2014
REALLY APPRECIATE THE WAY THEY HAVE CONTINUED TO SERVICE MY VEHICLES OVER THE PAST MANY YEARS. HAVE NEVER HAD TO RETURN FOR FOLLOW-UP WORK AS THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE A FANTASTIC JOB. THANKS ALOT.

LJ
LORI J.
01/28/2014
Service was good.
My visit was pretty seamless and did not have any issues.

DUANE W.
Williston, ND
Chevrolet Silverado
01/27/2014
service
Your guy have never miss lead me and always work with me

JON L.
New Town, ND
Pontiac Bonneville
01/19/2014
Alignment not done.
My second time coming to no avail the alignment wasn't done due to other conditions of the car. My first visit the car had a front end diagnostics check do determine the cause and found a bad wheel hub. The second they found bad tie rods. Why couldn't they have mentioned the tie rods the first visit but instead make me come back and get told to fix something else. In my eyes I see the company using me to get more money out of me. What I have experienced I cannot give a recommendation to others. Plus the service cashier had a real bad attitude towards me. I'm not sure if I'll ever return.

DON S.
Kenmare, ND
01/16/2014
oil changes are timely and excellent checks done on vehicle
John Harvey makes each visit pleasureable

RV
ROBERT/TAMMI V.
Ford Expedition
01/15/2014
Great service attitudes
Always feel like I am most important client of the day. Thanks

SP
SARAH/JEREMY P.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/10/2014
Loved The Service
Attendant at desk was professional, polite and courteous. Service was fast and thorough with recommendations.

TRENT B.
01/09/2014
review
Good fast service. Friendly staff.

CF
CLINTON F.
Drake, ND
GMC Envoy
01/09/2014
Minot
Got me in and out in almost record time.

CHARLES W.
01/06/2014
Tires
When i got a quote over the phone.i paid more for the because the mansaid they had it wrong in the computer.i ended paying 50.00dollars more. The female said we would be losing money and argued with me about it.the problem is the quote was wrong and that bothers me. Because i think it was dishonest.
Jarid L. from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 01/06/2014

Charles-

I am so sorry to hear about the poor experience at our store.  We really do pride ourselves on your satisfaction.  I did some research and it looks like the tires you were quoted were for a Ford Focus with 15 inch rims, but your vehicle has 16" inch rims.  That is why the price difference and I believe the manager explained that to you.  If I am missing something, please let me know.  I did check it out and your vehicle does have a 15 inch option, so I don't think they were purposefully giving you the wrong information.  I really appreciate your feedback and your business, so please let me know if I can further explain or help in this matter.

Jarid Lundeen
CEO of Tires Plus ND

MJ
MARK J J.
12/27/2013
Great Customer Service
Staff is willing to help in any way. Very personable.

ROBERT M.

OLIVIA S.
Dodge
12/24/2013
"Confusion"
Tires are supposed to be the specialty but I got a spare there last year and apparently the one they ordered wasn't the same tread and I didn't know that mattered until my recent visit they told me I needed all new tires because they were cupping and they all had edgewear. Of course that's a lot of money so I asked are you sure, they said yes, they were too bad that they wouldn't even recommend driving with them. I ordered the tires came back a week later and they tell me nothing is wrong with them "there must have been some confusion" meanwhile the reason I went there was for an alignment, I came out with a 1300$ bill, that's not including anything with the tires. Something tells me I spent 1300$ on more "confusion," especially when they can't even tell me if my tires are bad and that's their specialty.