Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5rating 4.28

ROBERT G.
Surrey, ND
RAM 1500
07/16/2014
Tires Plus of Minot
Customer service is Terrific. Know you by name and you can feel confident the job was done right.

JOHN/JOANN G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/11/2014
Excellent Service (as always)
Once again we had outstanding service from the team at Tires Plus. They provided first-class, friendly, and professional service. Highly recommended

DAN L.
07/07/2014
Good service and concern for the customer
Tires Plus does a good job, and I feel they genuinely care about my satisfaction as a customer. I know that if there is an issue, they will make it right.

WJ
WILLARD J.
Berthold, ND
Chevrolet Pickup
07/04/2014
was able to get in
good

RL
ROBERT / KRISTI L.
06/27/2014
Customer Sevice
Completely satisfied with the work performed on my vehicle.

BW
BROCK W.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
06/25/2014
great service
Rae did an exceptional job for me, not just this time but every time

RK
RANDY/NICOLE K.
Berthold, ND
GMC Sierra
06/24/2014
Customer Service
Andrew and Maddy worked the schedule to not only get my oil changed but also schedule two tires to be mounted with an already full schedule.

US
UB/SYLVIA S.
Westhope, ND
06/16/2014
Fast, dependable service
We highly recommend Tires Plus of Minot. They are fast, dependable, and courteous. It is always a pleasure to deal with Tires Plus because you know that the job will be done right.

TJ
TERRY J.
Lansford, ND
Honda Accord
06/14/2014
Great
Fast and Friendly . I've been very happy with the service.

RV
ROBERT/TAMMI V.
Ford Expedition
06/14/2014
You people are AWESOME!
Always professional, always helpful. You took me in on time and service was quick and complete. Thank you so much!

DANIEL H.
Minot Afb, ND
06/11/2014
The consistency of employees, they can get to know me. That's personal.
I've always been treated well here.

-we still need a permanent mechanic.

DON/LOIS C.

AL
APRIL L.
Chevrolet Blazer
Honest and Dependable Service
I only take my car to Tires Plus. I appreciate their dedication to maintenance and availability to address my concerns. I have never had a bad experience there and I've done business with them for years.
Jarid L. from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 06/16/2014

Thanks April for the trust and the great review!  We work very hard to make sure we keep it and always want to hear good and bad how we are doing.  We appreciate your comments.  Sincerely-Jarid

MELANIE S.
05/30/2014
Feedback
Front desk technician Armstead was very friendly and knowledgeable! Great customer service!

JULIE R.

TC
TYLER C.
RAM Pickup
05/23/2014
Close to home and fast service
The best service and one of your representatives was nice enough to give me a ride home. Very convenient.

JOCELYN A.
Nissan Xterra
05/20/2014
Awesome service!
The friendly technicians and front desk people have been nothing but amazing.

EH
EDWARD H.
05/17/2014
4.9 out of 5
As usual every thing was done as I expected. Timely, correct and at a reasonable price. Thank you

LW
LORI W.
05/14/2014
Thorough Service
Thanks for the great service. Your friendly technicians make the experience that much better.

DON S.