Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5rating 4.28

KYLE B.
Chevrolet Tracker
11/05/2014
The entire process took a little less than an hour, so very satisfied.

BRUCE/ROSA/KATHERINE B.
Kia Sorento
11/05/2014
Service is always good
Once your car is out of the line the works goes fast. They keep good records

CURTIS S.
Berthold, ND
Chevrolet Silverado
10/27/2014
quality of service
quality of service sucks- I had a flat tire that could not be repaired. So I decided to use the spare and buy a new spare. I brought the pickup in on early evening so I didn't have to waste work time. They said it would be done by 7Pm it was about 8Pm. I paid for a new tire. While leaving I noticed they didn't even put the spare back under the P/U just left it in the bed. It was late so I figured I would do it in the morning. After getting home I looked to see what the new spare tire looked like. They put the old tire with the hole in it back on the rim. NO NEW SPARE TIRE OR ON THE PICKUP! Brought it back the next morning and wasted a half a day of work waiting to get the new spare tire installed which should have been done the night before. All they said was sorry about that.

LJ
LORI J.
Customer service
Heather provided excellent customer service and made my visit easy and stress free.

SANDRA S.

TERRY G.
Karlsruhe, ND
Toyota Yaris
10/26/2014
good service and fair price
good tires at a good price

GL

JAMIE/LAUREL H.
GMC Acadia
10/20/2014
Timeliness
My vehicle was ready when promised. With kids in sports that is a big deal to me!

GR
GWEN R.
Surrey, ND
Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/17/2014
waste of my time
I made appointment to repair tire & was told it could not be repaired. Was quoted price of 2 new tires. Went home called around for other prices of tires. Made appt at Sears and was told after waiting almost 2 hours, that my one tire was repairable. I was VERY disappointed that Tires Plus did this, because I really liked going there.

PO
PAUL/LAVONNE O.
Cadillac Escalade
10/14/2014
Prompt Service
I was stressed for time and they got me in the same morning, very helpful

ROBERT G.

GINA G.
Infiniti QX4
09/30/2014
very friendly
I got a belt changed out and they got my vehicle in quick, took a little longer than the quoted time, however, John is very friendly and I will continue to get my car serviced there over any other place in Minot.

US
UB/SYLVIA S.
Westhope, ND
09/29/2014
We always take our vehicles to Tires Plus because they are fast and efficient. They check the air filter, show it to you, and if it needs to be replaced, they give you options.

DELLA B.
Belcourt, ND
09/28/2014
POOR SERVICE RUDE HELP
I AM SURE I WONT BE GOING BACK AND WONT RECOMEND YOUR SERVICE TO MY FRIENDS.FOR STARTERS THE LADY AT THE COUNTER WAS VERY RUDE I WAS TRYING TO TELL HER I HAD A PPT AT 10AM AND WHAT I WAS HAVING DONE AND SHE WAS TOTALLY IGNORING ME.SECOND WHEN I FINALLY CAME BACK 2 HRS LATERMY CAR WAS STILL NOT DONE ALL I HAD DONE WAS A OIL CHANGE AND TIRES ROTATED AND BALANCED,WHERE IVE DONE THIS AT WAL-MART AND IT TOOK THEM A 1/2 HRMAYBE A HR AT THE LONGEST.WHEN I WENT OUT TO LOOK IN THE SHOP TO SEE IF MY VAN WAS BEING WORKED ON MOST OF THE GUYS I SAW WERE TALKING ON CELL PHONES .COST ME 64.0 FOR 2 HRS OF WAITING NO THANK YOU .GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE FROM NOW ON.

JAMIE/LAUREL H.
GMC Acadia
09/10/2014
Fairly priced
They were able to get me in right away. I had to come back and ask some questions after setting up the appointment, but before the actual appointment, but they were able to answer them right away.

LJ
LORI J.
09/04/2014
Was prompt service to get an oil change but unable to coordinate a tire rotation at the same time like it used to be. Makes it inconvenient to do both now.
Was a good experience for the most part. John gives excellent customer service as always.

DAN B.
Donnybrook, ND
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/04/2014
sweet
Ive aways liked there work and amount of time they take to get things done

SP
SARAH/JEREMY P.
08/29/2014
Very helpful and customer-focused
Simple oil change, right time if day and didn't have to wait. Staff was courteous.

PW
PAULA/HOWARD W.
Nissan Maxima
08/25/2014
thanks
You guys are great, love the service. thank you

KG
KENNETH G.
Nissan Xterra
08/12/2014
Oil
Good job and quick service!