Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5rating 4.28

AP
ASHLEY P.
Minot Afb, ND
Ford Expedition
07/31/2014
wonderful experience
The men who worked on my suv were amazing and fast. They inspected my suv and told me the things that I need to get done. Customer service was absolutely amazing very friendly needles to say I will be back and I will also refer everyone I know to them. Thanks guys
Jarid L. from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 08/01/2014

Thanks Ashley!  We really appreciate your business and trust.

Jarid Lundeen
Tires Plus of ND

DON S.
Kenmare, ND
07/30/2014
Staff does a excellent review of vechicle condition
Mr. Harvey does excellent job of welcoming guests

MARK L.
Nissan Xterra
07/26/2014
Kind of a sloppy job
I'm used to getting pretty good service here at Tires plus - but this time around something happened to one of my tires that left it flat in 24 hours (no, there wasn't a nail or screw in it), the other three tires were overinflated. And they missed cleaning the catch pan underneath the oil filter - so I had a decent spill in the garage. They ended up fixing both of the problems the next day ... but I shouldn't have to go back twice for good service.
Jarid L. from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 07/29/2014

Jarid
Mark-

I apologize for the inconvenience, your time is important to us, your experience at Tires Plus should be easy and worry free. It wasn't and we will address the inconsistencies, so it doesn't happen again. We greatly appreciate your feedback! Thanks for the trust and the business.

Best Regards-

TT
TODD T.
Nixa, MO
07/18/2014
very courteous and helpful
Very satisfied with the customer service and courteous staff. I have dealt with them on multiple occasions. Have only had one small incident, and they were upfront about it and as soon as the part comes in they will take care of it.

ROBERT G.
Surrey, ND
RAM 1500
07/16/2014
Tires Plus of Minot
Customer service is Terrific. Know you by name and you can feel confident the job was done right.

JOHN/JOANN G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/11/2014
Excellent Service (as always)
Once again we had outstanding service from the team at Tires Plus. They provided first-class, friendly, and professional service. Highly recommended

MELISSA/ARRON M.
Velva, ND
07/08/2014
See below
Service has gotten slower and slower.
Jarid L. from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 07/29/2014

Melissa and Aaron-

I appreciate your feedback and we may have to pull out the stop watches! My staff works very hard on not having any comebacks, but your time is important. We will work hard to blend speed with accuracy.

Best Regards-

Jarid

DAN L.
07/07/2014
Good service and concern for the customer
Tires Plus does a good job, and I feel they genuinely care about my satisfaction as a customer. I know that if there is an issue, they will make it right.

DELLA B.
Belcourt, ND
07/05/2014
THEY CHECK EVERYTHING AND FRIENDLY
I LIKE THEM THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY GOOD TO ME.TRY TO GIVE ME A GOOD PRICE.I DO ALL MY TIRES HERE.

WJ
WILLARD J.
Berthold, ND
Chevrolet Pickup
07/04/2014
was able to get in
good

KG
KENNETH G.

RL
ROBERT / KRISTI L.
06/27/2014
Customer Sevice
Completely satisfied with the work performed on my vehicle.

BW
BROCK W.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
06/25/2014
great service
Rae did an exceptional job for me, not just this time but every time

RK
RANDY/NICOLE K.
Berthold, ND
GMC Sierra
06/24/2014
Customer Service
Andrew and Maddy worked the schedule to not only get my oil changed but also schedule two tires to be mounted with an already full schedule.

JARED / PATRICIA L.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/19/2014
minot nd
I was not very happy because they replaced my power steering pump because of replacing the gear box they said it went out but I feel this was something they did because it was just replaced 2 years ago..

US
UB/SYLVIA S.
Westhope, ND
06/16/2014
Fast, dependable service
We highly recommend Tires Plus of Minot. They are fast, dependable, and courteous. It is always a pleasure to deal with Tires Plus because you know that the job will be done right.

TJ
TERRY J.
Lansford, ND
Honda Accord
Great
Fast and Friendly . I've been very happy with the service.

KL
KATIE L.
Stanley, ND
Chevrolet Suburban
Always a good experience
I go nowhere else in Minot.

RV
ROBERT/TAMMI V.
Ford Expedition
You people are AWESOME!
Always professional, always helpful. You took me in on time and service was quick and complete. Thank you so much!

DANIEL H.
Minot Afb, ND
06/11/2014
The consistency of employees, they can get to know me. That's personal.
I've always been treated well here.

-we still need a permanent mechanic.