Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5rating 4.28

DON/LOIS C.

APRIL L.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/11/2014
Honest and Dependable Service
I only take my car to Tires Plus. I appreciate their dedication to maintenance and availability to address my concerns. I have never had a bad experience there and I've done business with them for years.
Jarid L. from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 06/16/2014

Thanks April for the trust and the great review!  We work very hard to make sure we keep it and always want to hear good and bad how we are doing.  We appreciate your comments.  Sincerely-Jarid

SHERRI S.
Parshall, ND
06/06/2014
Great Customer Service!
I sat from 9:30-11:30 for an oil change; that's way too long.

MELANIE S.
05/30/2014
Feedback
Front desk technician Armstead was very friendly and knowledgeable! Great customer service!

JULIE R.
05/27/2014
Easy in and Out
Employees are helpful

TC
TYLER C.
RAM Pickup
05/23/2014
Close to home and fast service
The best service and one of your representatives was nice enough to give me a ride home. Very convenient.

CO
CLARENCE O.
GMC Sonoma
05/22/2014
Service good, appointment setting not so great.
The quality of the actual work seems good and done timely. However, I had a difficult time trying to set an appointment, speaking "requesting" or telling staff 4 times to set an appointment for my vehicle, it was getting more and more irritating. But the appointment and work finally got complete. Thank you

Clarence

BRAD S.
Ray, ND
RAM 1500
05/20/2014
I have a 2014 GMC Sierra not a ram 1500
If you can't tell the difference between the two you will never get my service again

JOCELYN A.
Nissan Xterra
05/20/2014
Awesome service!
The friendly technicians and front desk people have been nothing but amazing.

EH
EDWARD H.
05/17/2014
4.9 out of 5
As usual every thing was done as I expected. Timely, correct and at a reasonable price. Thank you

JOHN/DIANE P.
Stanley, ND
Chevrolet Traverse
05/15/2014
time management; or lack of it.
I was very irritated by their service. They asked me to leave the car overnight. I dropped it off at 10am one day and they didn't have it completed until 3:30pm THE FOLLOWING DAY! I felt like I didn't matter to them, and my time was insignificant to them. When I called the second day to check on the work; they informed me they hadn't even started the work. My paperwork showed that the labor only took ONE HOUR; and they had my vehicle for 28 hours. obviously as a customer I wasn't that important.

LW
LORI W.
05/14/2014
Thorough Service
Thanks for the great service. Your friendly technicians make the experience that much better.

JJ
JENNIFER J.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
05/10/2014
A Change of Customer Service
I've been a loyal customer for many years, but was surprised this last time when the customer service was lacking. I'm used to the guys letting me know what's ok, and what's wrong, with my vehicles, but this time - I was told nothing. The oil was changed and a filter was put in, without me being told that a new filter was necessary, or asking if I wanted it done.

DON S.

Surrey, ND
Jeep Compass
05/06/2014
Appointments mean nothing
I had work scheduled to be done on my Jeep. When I went to pick my jeep up I was told the work was not completed as they ran out of time. I was also informed that I needed some break work done. Since the original work was not completed I set up a new appointment for that and to have my brakes done. When I arrived at 8:45am, they had trouble finding my work order, once the work order was found I was told my jeep would be ready by noon. I checked at 1pm and my jeep was not done. (Hadn't even looked at it.) I checked back at 3pm. (hadn't looked at it) I needed my jeep back because I had an appointment at 4:30. When I went to pick my jeep up, I was told they hadn't looked at my jeep because someone else came in that needed help. I explained I had an appointment and was not happy that they hadn't done anything with my jeep. The representative I was working with asked me if I wanted to reschedule. I told him I had already rescheduled once because the work hadn't been done because someone else came in that needed help. I did receive an apology and I appreciate that. Needless to say, I have always been satisfied with Tires Plus but that is no longer the case. I will find someone that understands what an appointment means.

AA
AARON/REBECCA A.
MINI Cooper
05/02/2014
Get a detailed history next time
Don't assume the store knows you need your stored tires rebeaded and sealed. Tell them.

MIKE G.
Lincoln Town Car
04/26/2014
bean and ham soup
we will be looking for a new tire and lube service place unless we get a regular dose of Johns bean and ham soup!!!!!!!

JOHN F.
04/24/2014
Caring, Friendly & Helpful
The people working there act like they care about why you are there. Friendly & helpful.

ROBERT S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2014
tire repair
I had hoped that since I had bought the tires from you that it wouldn't cost to have it repaired. I thought that was what the protection plan was for.

KENNY B.
04/18/2014
Very slow poor workmanship
Waited an 1.5 hours for a "quick lube" got home and was leaking oil due to improper filter installation other than that they have been better most of the time always friendly just need to improve on some things to many new faces each time I go.