White Bear Lake Tires Plus

CHRISTOPHE C.
Woodbury, MN
Honda Accord
02/06/2016
I dropped off my car for an oil change and tire rotation. It was done promptly. In addition and as a favor, they also fixed an issue that had started to develop. It's truly appreciated.

SK
SHANE K.
02/05/2016
Great people to deal with
Had the oil changed, tranny and coolant flushed all done in a timely matter. Reasonable prices too!
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 02/05/2016

Thanks Shane,

Its always great to see you again and help you with your automotive needs. Have yourself a great weekend!

ET
ELENA T.
Saint Paul, MN
Mercedes-Benz ML320
01/31/2016
Customer service
Terrible appointment scheduling and bad attitude from CSR named Scott. Write up was done by Steve, who was nice and professional, then he left for the day and CSR Scott, who took over the duties, was very abrupt, disrespectful and dishonest, has no people skill, wrong person for the job.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 02/04/2016

Elena,

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your visit. I thank you for reaching out to Steve on the phone yesterday to explain more of what you experienced. My name is Scott as well and I am sorry for the service that our sales rep Scott had given you. It is uncalled for and will never happen again. Again if you ever have any questions please contact myself or Steve and we will be happy to assist you. Again I appreciate your feedback which helps us make changes to better serve our guests.
Have a great day!

DON R.
Circle Pines, MN
Chevrolet Silverado
01/19/2016
Over committed; left messy
Was in for oil change and alignment. Dropped truck within 15 minutes of open, and left truck for the day. Wasn't done by closing time. Never got a call with an update. Never checked or performed an alignment. Didn't clean up oil from where it pooled on skid plate, so it puddled on my garage floor. Would normally recommend this shop, but not this time.

Don,

I am sorry for the lack of communication with you on your last visit. I appreciate your feedback to help us make sure your future visits go smoother. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at any time.

CHRISTOPHE C.
Woodbury, MN
Buick LeSabre
01/15/2016
The shop crew saw to ensure that my car was thoroughly fixed (fuel pump) despite the fact it meant unexpected additional work for them. As always the staff was dedicated and trustworthy.

KD
KEN D.
Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2015
Terrific
Once again, Supurb Service by these folks!
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 12/15/2015

Thanks Ken,

Its always great to see you and I'm glad we can take care of your service needs. Have a safe and Happy Holidays.

EH
ELIZIBETH H.
North Oaks, MN
Ford Edge
12/09/2015
Long time employees....like Family!
Great customer service, my only disappointment this time was that a tire sensor was on when I got the car back and they have now determined there is a problem and I need to return the car.again.

Elizibeth,

I appreciate the feedback and will use this experience to make sure these things don't happen again. I appreciate you always coming to us for your service needs. Have a great Holidays and Happy New Year.

MIKE C.
Hugo, MN
RAM
12/08/2015
New Tires
I had scheduled an appt. for late afternoon and dropped it off early during a snow storm. They were able to get the job done several hours early.

Mike,

Thanks for stopping in. We appreciate it as always and I hope you are enjoying your new tires. Have a great Holiday season and a Happy New Year.

DAVID B.
Dodge
11/27/2015
Rock-Solid B+
Good price, good product, professional, slow. Everything was great except it took 2 hours 55 minutes (with an appointment) to install the four tires.

David,

We appreciate the feedback and hope you are enjoying your new tires. Sorry for the longer then expected wait. I hope that you have a Happy Holidays and a great New Year.

DT
DENNIS T.
11/24/2015
One of our "good" neighborhood businesses
Good selection, good prices and excellent service (always). They helped me out twice when a tire on my riding lawn mower broke the seal with the rim and the mower was stranded on the my front lawn. I will always buy my tires here.

Dennis,

Its always great to hear that the guys are taking great care of you. I appreciate the feedback and will look forward to seeing you again soon. Have yourself a safe and Happy Holidays.

RICHARD B.
11/17/2015
Always helpfull
Always helpful and willing to make sure the customers as satisfied with the service provided.

DANIEL H.
Minneapolis, MN
11/13/2015
Quick service, friendly staff
This place is great, they are very professional and they do a great job, I have no complains.

TH
TY H.
Bloomington, MN
11/02/2015
Good work but too expensive!
I am in sales and I sleep well at night because I am always looking to get my clients the best rate that they qualify for the first time with no games. It rubs me the wrong way when I got a quote for repairs at Tires Plus for almost $1,000...then I asked if that was the best rate they can offer...then the response from the customer service rep was that they can take $100 off if I get the work done right away. Not knowing very much about cars and feeling a little pressure about getting the work done, I agreed. I have shown the receipt consisting of parts and labor to other mechanics who said say I still over paid.
I am giving three stars because I am generally satisfied with the work that was done but unsatisfied with the way they conduct their business.

CF
CASSANDRA F.
Shafer, MN
Saturn Vue
10/31/2015
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
They were very kind. The service was done in a timely matter.

WL
WYANE and JOLENE L.
10/26/2015
To Busy To Do It Myself
We always get our oil changes done at Tires Plus. I'm to busy to change the oil myself, so I use one of the coupons from the news paper or on line . I feel it's a good deal, and helps me keep my car running in good shape.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 10/27/2015

Thanks again for taking the time to leave us feedback. I appreciate you servicing all your vehicles with us and have a great Fall!