White Bear Lake Tires Plus

Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

MN
MARK N.
Hugo, MN
04/29/2015
Great Staff
I thought the staff did a good job and the service was timely.

WL
WYANE and JOLENE L.
GMC Sierra
04/27/2015
Prompt and Courteous
The staff at Tires Plus are always very courteous and prompt. Always satisfied with my service.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 04/29/2015

Thanks for you feedback and it was great to help you out on your last visit. Hope to see you again soon.

JOSH R.
North Oaks, MN
Acura RSX
04/26/2015
service was great but there was oil everywhere
The oil change was great but I had to spend 30 minutes cleaning out the inside of my car when I left. Whoever drove my car got oil on the inside of my car door, on the door handle, steering wheel and all over the shift knob.

ME
MARTY E.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/25/2015
Consistently great service
Another great experience with Scott and his team. A job well done!

Thanks Marty,

Its always great to see you and the family. I always appreciate the feedback to make your experiences better.
Have a great day!!

RICK H.
Dodge Durango
04/13/2015
dependable
very good as usual the only bummer forgot to do the oil change employee was very nice about it though I thought I might get a free oil change since I have to bring it back now I bring my Durango Lincoln mkz and corvette there for service Thanks Rick Henk

KD
KEN D.
Ford Edge
04/07/2015
Wheel damage
Very prompt and courteous service. Have been a customer for years and have never had a problem until last visit when one of the wheels was damaged during tire balance and rotation.

Ken,
I appreciate the feedback and I was happy to hear that It was not us that damaged your wheel. I thank you for all your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

JULIE R.
North Oaks, MN
Nissan Rogue
03/28/2015
Rogue front suspension work
Very helpful at diagnosing and repairing a failed rt frt CV shaft - but missed the damaged left frt bearing that was growling. Dealer had to repair that. Tires Plus will remain my "go to first" shop for tires, brakes & suspension issues.

CR
CHRIS R.
Pontiac Vibe
03/24/2015
Lack of communication and experience
I came in for a cooling change for my car that has a Toyota engine and told them the new bottles of coolant are in the back of my car. When I picked up the car and opened the radiator it was full of clear water. If i left for the night my engine would have been ruined in zero degrees. Recently came in to have a front bearing replaced. Mechanic broke the bearing twice and finally the master mechanic put in the third one correctly.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 03/27/2015

Chris,

Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad we could take care of these issues for you. If you ever have any questions feel free to contact me. Thanks and look forward to seeing you again soon.

RK
RON K.
Saturn L300
03/24/2015
tire servive records
Your Bridgestone service records are incorrect. I rotated tires on 4/17/14 @ 136,189 miles.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 03/24/2015

Ron,

Thanks for your feedback I found that you had two accounts so I have merged them together for more accurate service records. I appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.

TT
THOR T.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/17/2015
Solid
Solid service. It is popular, so there may be a wait.

DA
Great sales and srevice.

MIKE R.
Hugo, MN
03/15/2015
Convenience, quick and professional.
They take care of my needs like they own the car too. The white bear location is my go to service center for all four of my cars.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 03/16/2015

Mike,

We appreciate your business!  Thank you for taking the time to review our White Bear location.  I am glad to hear that Scott and his team took good care of you and your vehicle.  I will pass your comments on to the store.

MA
MARK A.
Kia Soul
03/10/2015
poor sales
I purchased a set of four tires on Monday March 2, 2015. I asked the rep if he had any specials on tires, he just checked out my vehicle and gave me prices, and I swallowed. He didn't tell me about the large leader board outside saying $40 off a set of four tires. I didn't notice the leader sign until later, but was told by neighbor that it was there.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 03/11/2015

Mark,

I am very sorry that pur sales associate missed the promotional discount for you!  Scott is reviewing this with his sales team and will get you your refund ASAP.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention- we will make sure this does not happen again.

Thank you for your business!

SK
SHANE K.
03/09/2015
Always friendly...Steve and Scott do a great job.
Thanks

DON C.
Saint Paul, MN
Buick LeSabre
02/22/2015
Fast and close to home
Bought tires again. We get all our tires here. The sales people are great and not pushy. We had breaks done also. Things work fine and the price is reasonable

JOHN M.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/19/2015
Time???
Why does it take an hour and a half just to change a tire? The tire in question was one I had previously bought from Tires Plus three months ago.It had a big bulge in it. They gave me a $20 discount on a new tire. Why can't they just have a person to do oil changes and tires.It was a two hour wait the time before. I was told discount tires have better service. I will go there next time.

MIKE R.
02/07/2015
My oil change was done in less than 45 minutes
I was in and out of Tires Plus in less than 45 minutes. I received a coupon via email offering savings of at least five dollars on an oil change. We come to Tires Plus for oil changes and tires. I certainly will be back.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 02/10/2015

Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our service.  I am glad to hear that Scott and his team continue to take good care of your vehicles!  Thank you for using us!

ROBERT M.
Kia Sorento
01/28/2015
Corteous and Professional
Stopped by without an appointment for an oil change. Was scheduled and serviced within 45 minutes.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 01/28/2015

Robert,

I am pleased to hear that the White Bear store was able to accomodate you so quickly.  Thank you for taking the time to rate our service and thank you for your business!

ME
MARTY E.
01/25/2015
Complex transmission problem
Scott's team did a great job (as always) diagnosing a seemingly complex issue and delivering a high quality yet cost effective solution.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 01/25/2015

Marty,

Thank you for your business!  I'm glad to hear that Scott and his team are taking good care of your vehicles!  Thank you for taking the time to rate our service; I'll pass your comments on to the White Bear Lake team.

TF
TONY F.
GMC Envoy
01/22/2015
Freindly efficient service.
Had a problem oil leak. Brought it in for service. they found the problem for an easy fix, a lose filter at no charge! An honest auto repair shop that will always have my business.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 01/23/2015

Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our service!  I am glad that Scott and his team at the White Bear Lake storre took good care of you.  We really appreciate your business!