White Bear Lake Tires Plus

BARRY H.
Circle Pines, MN
07/11/2015
Fast service
Nice to be able to make an appointment, then be able to get in a little early. Perfect. Ever consider vacuuming the interior as a perk?

DT
DAVID T.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/30/2015
You keep your promises.
I appreciate how you handle my rotations as promised.

MIKE R.
06/26/2015
Efficient, courteous, great value
I brought my car in to have the oil changed and the tires rotated. I was in and out in less than an hour, and they honored a coupon I had from another businness.

RN

ME
MARTY E.
06/14/2015
Headlight replacement
Visit went great! The Tires Plus team determined the right replacement lamp when I made my appointment, and they turned it around in no time!

JEFFREY R.
Infiniti G35
05/14/2015
Only reason i go there is bc i can walk back to aparments
I got an oil change and asked if they could check the front and rear diff. oil and the trans. oil levels. After they were done changing oil they called and mentioned that i should change out all the oils that i asked them to check and it would cost $340. I said no (bc i was going to parents house the next week where i can change it myself) but when i went to pick it up car the said the levels where low and never made any attempt to top them off?? also i asked if they went in greased and zirks while changing oil and they said that they did... nope they didn't when i changed my trans. and diff. oil the next week all zirks were still covered in a thick layer dirt and other build up. Lastly and thankfully when i went to remove trans. oil pan to change gasket, the oil filter was leaking?! luckily when i checked the dip stick for engine oil level, looks like they over filled it anyway bc it was still over the max level point.

MN
MARK N.
Hugo, MN
04/29/2015
Great Staff
I thought the staff did a good job and the service was timely.

WL
WYANE and JOLENE L.
GMC Sierra
04/27/2015
Prompt and Courteous
The staff at Tires Plus are always very courteous and prompt. Always satisfied with my service.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 04/29/2015

Thanks for you feedback and it was great to help you out on your last visit. Hope to see you again soon.

JOSH R.
North Oaks, MN
Acura RSX
04/26/2015
service was great but there was oil everywhere
The oil change was great but I had to spend 30 minutes cleaning out the inside of my car when I left. Whoever drove my car got oil on the inside of my car door, on the door handle, steering wheel and all over the shift knob.

ME
MARTY E.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/25/2015
Consistently great service
Another great experience with Scott and his team. A job well done!

Thanks Marty,

Its always great to see you and the family. I always appreciate the feedback to make your experiences better.
Have a great day!!

RICK H.
Dodge Durango
04/13/2015
dependable
very good as usual the only bummer forgot to do the oil change employee was very nice about it though I thought I might get a free oil change since I have to bring it back now I bring my Durango Lincoln mkz and corvette there for service Thanks Rick Henk

KD
KEN D.
Ford Edge
04/07/2015
Wheel damage
Very prompt and courteous service. Have been a customer for years and have never had a problem until last visit when one of the wheels was damaged during tire balance and rotation.

Ken,
I appreciate the feedback and I was happy to hear that It was not us that damaged your wheel. I thank you for all your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

JULIE R.
North Oaks, MN
Nissan Rogue
03/28/2015
Rogue front suspension work
Very helpful at diagnosing and repairing a failed rt frt CV shaft - but missed the damaged left frt bearing that was growling. Dealer had to repair that. Tires Plus will remain my "go to first" shop for tires, brakes & suspension issues.

CR
CHRIS R.
Pontiac Vibe
03/24/2015
Lack of communication and experience
I came in for a cooling change for my car that has a Toyota engine and told them the new bottles of coolant are in the back of my car. When I picked up the car and opened the radiator it was full of clear water. If i left for the night my engine would have been ruined in zero degrees. Recently came in to have a front bearing replaced. Mechanic broke the bearing twice and finally the master mechanic put in the third one correctly.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 03/27/2015

Chris,

Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad we could take care of these issues for you. If you ever have any questions feel free to contact me. Thanks and look forward to seeing you again soon.

RK
RON K.
Saturn L300
03/24/2015
tire servive records
Your Bridgestone service records are incorrect. I rotated tires on 4/17/14 @ 136,189 miles.
DENNIS KNAPP &., General Manager from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 03/24/2015

Ron,

Thanks for your feedback I found that you had two accounts so I have merged them together for more accurate service records. I appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.