White Bear Lake Tires Plus

Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Latest Review about 2 months ago

JIM H.
01/22/2015
had to come back the next day
tire had a slow leak. brought in. They found small screw. removed and patched. had to return the following day for continued slow leak. patch re-done. seems ok now.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 01/22/2015

Jim,

I am sorry that you had to return to have your tire repaired again.  I will pass your comments on to Scott at the White Bear location and have him find out what happened.  We appreciate your business and will make sure this does not happen again.

RUTH S.
Chrysler Sebring
01/16/2015
fast service and really close to my home
friendly and helpful staff

JODIE M.
Circle Pines, MN
Dodge Durango
Quick personal service
Everyone I came in contact was very nice. Afterwards, brought another vehicle up to the shop to have air put in the tires. They added air and were very nice about it, giving me additional info.

KK
KEITH K.
Mazda 3
01/15/2015
My Mazda had starting problems.
Tires plus diagnosed the problem to be my battery and not the cars alternator / charging system, replaced my battery and had me on the road in and hour.
Great job guys ! See you when I need my car repaired again....

LR
LISA R.
GMC Acadia
Takes too long
2nd time in a row, I had an appt scheduled and took well over an hour to get just my oil changed. However, friendly staff.

SP
SEAN P.
Saturn Aura
01/14/2015
Great customer experience!
Got there without an appt. Estimated timeframe was looking at about 3 hours for a 4 wheel alignment. Staff was friendly and said they could still fit me in. They ended up getting me in sooner than expected and got the job done in just a little over an hour! Great job to the staff as they were friendly, professional and efficient!

DA
DIANNA A.
Stillwater, MN
Mercury Montego
01/07/2015
Good prices/ very competitive
went smoothly. However, when I went back to have the lug nuts checked the mechanic forgot to tell the front desk I was good to go so waited 10-15 min. longer than I should have. Oops.

CHRISTOPHE C.
Lexus ES 300
01/05/2015
Oil change and tire rotation. Oil leak.
Great service.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 01/06/2015

Mr. Chandler,

Thank you for your positive feedback.  I spoke to Steve at the White Bear location, and he said you are driving the vehicle with UV response dye in the engine, and will be returning soon for inspection.  We look forward to locating the leak source for you then.  Thank you for your business!

RJ
RON J.
01/03/2015
Misbillied
planned to have rear left lamp replaced. Too cold, couldn't get it off without breaking it. Understand that part, but billed for installation of the rear lamp and you did not do replace it. Need to resolve before I would give positive recommendation.

Ron,

I am sorry that the labor charge was not removed from your bill when we were not able to remove the lens assembly because of the cold.  Steve from the store has left you a message; please call him back when you have some time so we can get you a refund or schedule a time to get the car dropped off.  Steve said that if we could let the car warm up in the shop for a few hours, or overnight, we should be able to safely remove the bulb without damaging the lens.  We really appreciate your business!  Please let us know what works for you.

LL
LORI L.
Pontiac Vibe
01/02/2015
Efficient and professional
Good communication and friendly service- thank you!

ROBERT M.
Kia Optima
12/31/2014
Accomodating
Very professional staff who get the job done!
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 12/31/2014

Robert,

Thank you for your feedback- I will pass your comments on to Scott and his team at the White Bear location.  We appreciate your business!

ME
MARTY E.
Infiniti FX35
12/27/2014
Good, helpful advice and affordable solutions!
Another great encounter with Scott's WBL Tires Plus team!
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 12/28/2014

Marty,

Thank you for your business!  We appreciate your taking the time to review your service.  I will pass your comments on to Scott and his team at the White Bear location.

KP
KYLE P.
Vadnais Heights, MN
12/09/2014
Courteous and dependable
I've bought my past two sets of tires here and get regular rotations. Always professional, courteous and never had a problem with quality of work performed.

SA
SCOTT A.
12/06/2014
I was treated fair and the service was prompt.
A recent brake job needed follow up service and it was handled promptly, fair and efficiently.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 12/06/2014

Scott,

I will pass your feedback on to Scott and the team at the White Bear Lake location.  We really appreciate your business!

JULIE R.
North Oaks, MN
Nissan Rogue
12/06/2014
Close, convenient & reliable.
slid into a snwbank and damaged suspension. fixed same day.

Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback!  I am glad to hear that Scott and his team took good care of your vehicle and were able to get you out in a reasonable amount of time.  We appreciate your business!

JILL L.
11/20/2014
Computer change not done
first time wasnt quite impressed with service, got in car when done and noticed computer hadnt been changed to show that the oil was back at 100%, had to get someone to change that, then, went back in car and noticed that the low tire light was on (also had tire rotation) So back in I go again, requesting that the tires be checked. I would think this is something that would be done during an oil change and tire rotation.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 11/25/2014

Jill,

Thank you for your feedback.  I reviewed your comments with all of my store managers; resetting maintenance/ TPMS lights should be automatic on every vehicle.  They are reviewing this with their staffs as well.  We really appreciate your business!

NH
NICOLE H.
Frederic, WI
11/18/2014
Bad time frame for oil change
I have been bringing my car there for some time but was not happy with this last visit. I dropped car off around 8:45 and mentioned I would be back between 11:30 and 12:00pm to pick car. I didn't get there until after 12:30 and noticed car was just going into stall and when went in side a young gentleman informed me that there has been a two hour to three hour wait all day and asked me if I had a appointment but I said that didn't matter due to the car had been there already past three hours. I did end up getting a free oil change but didn't get to take advantage of the free items with my coupon. I may be looking else were next time my car is due for a oil change.

Nicole,

I am very sorry for the slow service.  With the recent snow, our stores have become extremely busy.  We have been running every employee 12+ hours/ day and many of them 7 days per week to try and keep up.  The sales staff should have communicated the wait time better to you when you dropped off the vehicle.  I know Scott, the store manager, has tried to get in touch with you; we would really appreciate the opportunity to make the situation right for you.

CHRIS S.
Dodge Intrepid
11/18/2014
Great and Friendly Service
My son is very happy with his new winter tires on his Dodge Intrepid. Thank you Tires Plus for your tire service. His car runs much better now!

Chris,

Thank you for your business!  I'll pass your comments on to Scott and his team at the store.

JACK S.
Vadnais Heights, MN
11/09/2014
Service and locaton
Excellent service and friendly staff.
Matt J., President- Operations from White Bear Lake Tires Plus responded on 11/09/2014

Jack,

Thank you for taking the time to review our White Bear Lake location- I will pass on your review to Scott and his team.  We appreciate your business!

JACK P.