4.5

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

RP
Roberta P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
Very happy with the service. Very friendly and explain everything to you about the service to your car.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent visit wih us. I am glad to see that my team provided you with a 5 star experience and that we took care of your car care needs in a professional and efficient manner. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Martin C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2020 Category: Service
A non-repair of a transmission still under powertrain warranty-who is to blame?
I bought a 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe limited from Titus Will Hyundai in Olympia in January 2016. I brought the Santa Fe in to Titus-Will on Sept 21, 2020 because the transmission had occasional rough shifts between 1st and second gear. This vehicle has had regular service including the transmission. Titus Will Hyundai could not duplicate the problem, but added a dye to the transmission fluid. This diagnostic visit cost me $200. The transmission shifted hard again when I left the dealer lot that day. By November the hard shift was becoming more frequent so I brought the car in November 12 for the same issue. My service advisor, Terry wanted to charge me another $200 for diagnosis. I said I should only pay for a diagnosis once, so he agreed to that. He also said the hard shift might be a normal operation but I told him the car had never done that for the first 4 years of service, so clearly it wasn't. At the end of the day I talked to Terry and he said the car needed a major transmission rebuild. I had to remind him about the Powertrain warranty, which seems odd, given that the 100,000 mile warranty is Hyundai's major selling point. He then said he would contact Hyundai to get approval on the repair and a rental car for me. Over the next week, yes a full week, I kept waiting for data to be sent to Hyundai, approval from Hyundai for the repair and a paid-for rental car. I did not want to get a rental car on my own money, as we have an old Ford at home we can share, but it would have been nice to have a paid rental because the Ford needed work too. I also had to keep called Terry for updates on the car during that week. In addition to the transmission work, I had emissions work done on the Hyundai which I think was done well, at least the check engine light was out. Finally I picked up the Hyundai on thursday November 19. At this time Terry said he believed a software update on the car had fixed the problem. This was very hard to believe, given that he had said major transmission work needed to be done November 12. He did say to let him know if it still had the problem. The car did two hard shifts in a row the next day, November 20.

During that long week, I thought of different explanations for this non-repair, all of which cause me to lose confidence in the vehicle: 1. Terry was giving me wrong information, 2. Terry and the repair shop staff do not know transmissions or 3. Hyundai did not intend to honor the warranty, which includes the transmissions and the transmission seals. Someone was hoping I would just go away or be satisfied with lame explanations until the warranty expired. That is too bad for them, because the leading candidates to replace this vehicle in 2021 were the Kia Telluride and the Hyundai Palisade. By the way, the 2003 Ford I still have was bought new from Titus-Will Ford in Tacoma.

I traded in the Hyundai, one year earlier than planned, and bought a Ford from Mullinix in Olympia Friday evening November 20. It's doubtful that I will buy a new vehicle from Titus-Will, or a new Hyundai-Kia again.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

Mr. Chen,
Thank you for your feedback. I have looked into your servic4 visit and the concerns you documented. I do agree that we failed with our communication and and follow through on your visit. We have tried to contact yu about discussing these issues and giving a further explinatin on the warraty peramiters, process and protocol we must follow. I am also intersted in offering you a refund on the prior diagnostic charges for your transmission visit. Even though you no longer own a Hyundai you are still a valued Titus Will customer and we would like to correct and resolve the concerns. PLease contact us at your convenience to make this right.

Thankk You

Cathy B.
Shelton, WA
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Offers discounts
Friendly professional and offer discounts

GD

ES
Edward S.
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Still no answer
I asked for the store manager to call me and was told he was very busy and responsible for 3 other dealerships. So no answer except we can’t predict how much time cars in will take , short staff because of COVID, intake should have called you when it wasn’t ready. .... sane reasons as in June. Very disappointed

11/07/2020 Category: Service
15000 mile service
I'm disappointed in the lack of communication and service from Titus-Will Hyundai which is a place that has done great work. I've purchased three Hyundai's from them and loved each. A breakdown and lack of communication and an incomplete service was totally unexpected and I did try to resolve this with them. Hopefully this is a one time thing.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that during our lengthy conversation I was unable to satisfy your concerns. i was upfront and owned the lack of communication and lengthy visit issue and as I explained we are all working with changes in ours, stadffd and proceccess that have increased in time for saftey measures as a result of the Covid -19 pamdemic. I also explained that it is no excuse to not go the extra step and that being short staffed and having some limitations should not impact our guests. I had hoped that our conversation would go the distance. Our general manage , as I said, oversees many stores and empowers the department managers to handle and make decisions for our staff and guests as he handles mainly the financials. I will reach out to him again and let him know that even though we spoke you would like to communicate your visit experience again with him.

Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

I just sent an email trying to touch base with you an scheduling an oil change for Edward. I had hoped to hear from you by now so we could get this situation corrected for you. I understand it is not convenient to have to make a return trip and again I apologize for that. You stated that the communication issue was not resolved and I felt we ended our talk on a good note but would really like to iron out the differences. You said email was best to contact you so I will wait to hear from you. Please stay safe and healthy in todays times and I hope to hear from you soon.

Jennidfer Backman

Susan C.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
I always feel comfortable taking my car in for any service work. They are always friendly, professional, make sure you know everything that they will be doing to your car, and take care to keep you safe and comfortable. My car needed to be there most of the day so they called a Lyft driver to pick me up and take me home. When it was done they called to let me know and sent a Lyft driver to pick me up and bring me back to get my car. I feel like they really care about their customers.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Rochester, WA
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/02/2020 Category: Service
clean facility- efficient and friendly staff
I always bring my car for servicing here and have never been disappointed.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 11/02/2020

2015 Hyundai Veloster
09/26/2020 Category: Service
This dealership had great service, helpful staff, and the price was not as bad as I expected for the fix.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent visit wih us. I am glad to see that my team provided you with a 4 star experience and that we took care of your car care needs in a professional and efficient manner. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

IH
Irene H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Routine service
In spite of the constraints caused by COVID my customer service was just as excellent as previous visits. Safety protocols were followed and I felt protected
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Great and convenient oil change and safety check up service.
Set up appointment and was serviced on a timely manner. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Curtis B.
Heimdal, ND
2021 Hyundai Palisade
09/11/2020 Category: Service
They did not offer me the lowest interest rebate available
They were not the easiest dealership to deal with when it came to interest rates or extended warranty prices. They just ran rodded things through. Did not feel the customer was the most important to satisfy for them . Just the bottom line. Almost left , but wanted the product
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you fror your feeedbak. I will relay this informaion to our sales and finance departmet5. This survay w2as on your aervice visit and i hope we took care of your car care needs.

VF