Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 3.3589787/5Overall Rating 3.3589787/5Overall Rating 3.3589787/5rating 3.3589787rating 3.3589787
Overall Rating 2.17949/5Overall Rating 2.17949/5rating 2.17949rating 2.17949rating 2.17949
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

John W.
Tumwater, WA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Technicians enjoy their job.
The crew that serviced my vehicle were friendly, team oriented and did a fantastic job servicing my car, they looked out for each other and made sure my experience was top notch, I could tell by watching them that they take pride in their work, this is not as common as it should be in workplaces.Highly commendable! My sincere thanks

MA
Marla A.
Friendly personnel.
Got my car in for a recall in a timely manner, and it did not take as long as they thought it would, which was great. Always very friendly.

DF
Debra F.
Tenino, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mouse Damage
Great work repairing electrical wiring due to mouse damage. War on mice at my home in the woods commences now. Nothing covered by warranty or insurance.

Daniel B.
Mccleary, WA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Very convenient option for maintaining our family's vehicles
Besides providing great service work when it comes to handling my normal maintenance intervals I find that the Titus-Will Speedi-Lube operation has been a god send when it comes to changing out lights, wiper blades and so on that replacement often times comes due unexpectedly. This latest appointment called for them to change out some inner fender well lines that I picked up at the Olympia Titus-Will Parts Department. By taking these to the Speedi-Lube branch it saved my having to drop my car off at the main service bay at the dealership and not have to bother my wife for a ride both to and from the dealership which saves a lot of time.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Appointment only sucks
Why is 4 stars the only option. Seems rigged.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback and your 4 star review. It helps us continue to provide a professional and efficient service experience when we know how we are doing. We appreciate your business and are honored to be your car care professional.

EC
Ellen C.
Steilacoom, WA
2007 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2018 Category: Service
As expected, good service.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback and your 5 star review. It helps us continue to provide a professional and efficient service experience when we know how we are doing. We appreciate your business and are honored to be your car care professional.

Tacoma, WA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/10/2018 Category: Service
All employees are courteous and willing to help.
All my questions were answered.

DF
Speedy, quality service

Ronald G.
Yelm, WA
Very quick service
Did my oil change in an hour. Quick shuttle service to mall.

DE
David E.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Service provided was very prompt, Service personnel are courteous and knowledgeable. This experience exceeded my expectations.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

EM
Erin M.
Lacey, WA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Personable staff
From the sales reps to the service Dept they have alwys been friendly!
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Lacey, WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Beyond Disappointed!
My husband and I took our 2014 Santa Fe in for the second time due to a loud humming noise when accelerating and for the second time we discussed what we thought the problem might be with the service repair folks.

Five hours later we receive a call stating that the problem “we” stated was not it and we could pick up the car after we paid the $150 fee. However, the dealership did not provide any possible suggestions on what it could be or possible solutions on fixing it (although they did admit to hearing the noise).

Upon receiving the car, again nothing was explained and we were expected to pay the fee. My husband was livid!

We truly feel that the folks at Olympia Hyundai do minimally what they have to and does not provide any additional information. Almost like “you can go now do we can go get money out of someone else”.

We left the dealer, drove straight to another business who assessed the noise free of charge and had it fixed for a lot less. Car now runs great!!

We love our Hyundai and will most likely buy another. It just won’t be from Olympia Hyundai.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am researching your visit with the advisor and technician involved. I apologize for the less than satisfactory visit. will be contacting you to discuss the issue. I am happy to hear that your concern with your vehicle was corrected and you are happy with you Hyundai.

Titus Will Hyundai

KA
Kathryn A.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Always receive first rate serving for my 2012 Genesis 4.6 sedan.

Jackie M.
2013 Hyundai Azera
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Every thing worked out fine
Very nice job

Napavine, WA
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Loyal to Olympia Huyundai (Titus Will)
This location is the reason I returned to Titus Will Hyundai to purchase my new car this year! The service team is friendly, remembers you and makes you feel like you are more than a “number.” The sales experience was laid back and lower pressure. They listened to what I wanted and that experience was priceless!

Fix a recall on my car
Good services, nice facility
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

TW
Tiffany W.
Easy
I love the lifetime oil changes! This was my first one, and it was very quick. The people were very nice, and they even vacuumed the interior of my car, which was an extra special treat.

Thanks!
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Great staff and service
Everyone has been excellent to interact with
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

PM
Patrick M.
2000 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
You guys screwed up my car
I took my car in for a simple exhaust manifold recall. Since getting the car back I discovered they drained the coolant out of the radiator for some unknown reason and did not refill it. My car overheated. I'm afraid I may not have a blown head gasket as the coolant in the reservoir was boiling. A gentleman from Hyundai called me and asked me if I was interested in selling the car back to them while it was being serviced. This now makes me wonder if my car was intentionally sabotaged. There's also check engine light on. I parked it in my backyard. I'm afraid to take it back to Hyundai.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

I appreciate your feedback and have looked into your visit. We have tried to call and have left messages for you in reference to us getting your vehicle back in to see what the situation is. If there was coolant in the resevoir that is the overflow which indicated the radiator is full and that is the above amount. We certainly do not want you to feel we purposly caused an issue. We do not operate that way. I am sorry there is an issue but as I said we are trying to get you back in here to inspect and verifiy the issue. As a side note. our sales department makes contact with every service customer as a lead to offer information on rebates and purchase options as well as building our used car inventory. We are not trying to run a game on our customers and hope you will allow us to inspect and iagnose the issue with your vehicle.

Titus Will Hyundai