4.5

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

Lacey, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Good iob
Service was professional and on time.

KE
Katherine E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Friendly professional service
I've found Titus-Will Hyundai in Olympia to be both friendly and professional in their dealings with me. I brought in my Elantra because the dash lights were flickering and even coming on during the night when the motor was off (I hadn't driven the automobile for at least 2 days!) and the keys were in the house. The mechanic quickly diagnosed the problem and ordered the part needed. They gave me a car to drive home (I live 17 miles away) while they waited for the part. Needless to say the dash lights no longer flicker.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review.On behalf of the Titus Will Hyundai team I would like to thank you for your business and your feedback. We look forward to handling your car care needs and questions in the future.

WH
William H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/27/2020 Category: Service
I have had nothing but great service every time I have been there!
I have had nothing but great service every time I have been there!
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

J S.
03/25/2020
Very friendly. The service was fast. I would go back
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/26/2020

Roy W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/23/2020 Category: Service
the service was faster than expected. The techs were thorough and professional. A real pleasure doing business there.

Darrel H.
Aberdeen, WA
03/22/2020
Great staff
Everyone was very helpful and professional.

Linda M.
Tumwater, WA
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Great service as well as excellent customer service
everyone was very helpful. my appointment took less time than I thought. Also I had some questions about all the buttons in the car and how the engine was running.

2013 Hyundai Accent
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Nice Staff
This was my second visit to this dealership. Staff are always nice and friendly, the shuttle services makes scheduling during work hours convenient and service for my car is done right.

Karen M.
03/19/2020
Not impressed
You change to not letting us wait during the oil change. Not a fan, for one seems like every time tech forgotten to check something that I've had to point it out. So now I don't know for sure work is being done. Moreover I would think that you would take extra safety measures while this virus is spreading. For the whole time I'm in the waiting area there were several customers coughing the whole time. And why no hand sanitizer, or even tissues in sight.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I understand that not staying in your vehicle during your service is a change to the program and I am sorry for the comany wide change. The issue we are having with the COVID-19 virus has ha dus on high alert for the safety of our guests and employees. We apologize for the lack of hand sanitizer but the availability of finding the product right now is not easy. We have staff assigned to wiping down the ares of all of our locations with sanitizer on a regular time frame. We feel that while staying open to help assist our customers with vehicle care we do have a responsability to to stay as vigilant as we can against this virus. i am sorry we disnt have sanitizer available but we are trying our best with wiping down surfaces and hand on items.

Union, WA
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Prompt service
Although I did not have appointment they were able to take me. My vehicle was done promptly. Very happy with my service.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

LW
Laura W.
2005 Hyundai Xg350
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Staff are very easy to work with.
They take great care of my car and I appreciate working with them.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Lacey, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/08/2020 Category: Service
Service department was very professional and friendly. JT is a great asset!
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

SN
Sandra N.
Elma, WA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Service dept
A very friendly and helpful group. I bought my elantra a year ago and Devon was so helpful. The service dept staff were very nice. On March 3 John serviced my car, he was very professional and he answered any questions I had. Thank you all. I highly recommend Olympia Titus-Will Hyundai
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/06/2020

MU
Me U.
Galvin, WA
03/04/2020
Horrible
They only want to give discounts or free stuff to customers who want to write a good review when there was nothing good about my service experience on my Elantra.

Im a military spouse and just moved here and regret going here. They are super rude, expensive and lie. They told me they cant give me my car back until an oil change was done when I came in for a different service. The only friendly one was Nick and JT.

Everyone else here is ridiculously rude and has their nose in the clouds. Plus there is an older lady that works there with blonde hair that picks her nose and eats it while on her phone at her desk and has her feet on her desk.

The waiting room is small and uncomfortable. No one comes and checks on you to make sure youre ok or anything. Will not step foot in here again.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

I would like to reach out and discuss this visit with you but there is no contact or reference information. Please contact me direct @ 360-357-5515 ext 1009

jennifer Backman