Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 3.1515167/5Overall Rating 3.1515167/5Overall Rating 3.1515167/5rating 3.1515167rating 3.1515167
Overall Rating 2.20588/5Overall Rating 2.20588/5rating 2.20588rating 2.20588rating 2.20588

2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/22/2018 Category: Service
The Titus WIll Way
Easy
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback and your 5 star review. It helps us continue to provide a professional and efficient service experience when we know how we are doing. We appreciate your business and are honored to be your car care professional.

Sisters, OR
2015 Hyundai Elantra
simple oil change
Quick and efficient. They listened to me when I said not to vacuum it or check the filters. (The filters had just been replaced)
They were also very understanding when I couldn't quite remember where I had gone and what I had done last time. Thanks for that.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
transmission flush
went in for a transmission flush, only took 30 minutes to complete and my appointment was mid-morning. i was thankful that they did a full inspection of the engine and parts since they were already under the hood and let me know my serpentine belt was needing to be replaced too. the belt replacement took about another 40 minutes but didnt mind the wait. very friendly staff.

Lawernce S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Speedy Lube
I would strongly advise anyone considering using the courtesy shuttle option for speedy lube service not to. From start to finish it took all afternoon for an oil change. Never again...
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am having the Lube Center manager contact you so we can get more information and get the issue sorted out. With your help we can see our areas of improvement. I am very sorry that your visit with us was less than satisfactory and please know that we value your time and our goal is to be fast, efficient and professional and we fell short.

Titus Will Hyundai

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Very helpful. Staff does not talk down to me. Answers all questions..always smiling.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

GG
Gregory G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Service was timely and friendly staff.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback and your 4 star review. It helps us continue to provide a professional and efficient service experience when we know how we are doing. We appreciate your business and are honored to be your car care professional.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Next visit
This was for a mandatory recall for a fuel tank strap. I first called for an appointment and talked to a woman who informed me the part was not in stock and I would have to call back in two or three weeks. I was told that my gas tank would not fall off. I then went on line and set up an appointment for June 12th with no problem. I showed up and the repair was handled very efficiently by Bret Chaffee who has handled many of our visits since our first of several Hyundai's purchased at Titus Will. During this visit it was noted that the timing belt needed to be replaced so we made an appointment to return on the 14th to replace this part. The only reason this is not a perfect score is the fact that the original person I chatted with seemed to busy to schedule an appointment and just wanted me to go away. Thank goodness for on line scheduling as well.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

James S.
Lacey, WA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Qualified personnel
I took my car to get the radio fixed. It has yet to work properly. I don't think the technician knew what he or she was doing or he or she was trying to save the dealership money. My radio does not work and they wanted to pay for another diagnostic. Not a chance!
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

I thank you for your feedback. I have reviewed your history and would like to talk to you regarding your comments. I see that you came in 10/12/17 for " going over bumps the radio cuts out" at that time we could not duplicate the issue and you were not charged. You returned on 1/29/18 with the same concen and we again could not duplicate the issue. we checked the connections, wiring harness etc and again we did not charge you. We would like to get the issue resolved as it is our service to advise and repair your car care needs. I dont see how not finding a concern to repair would be " saving the dealership money" other than we have absorbed the cost of check out two times which we offerd to do so since we could not duplicate the problem. If we charged you somewhere I m just not seeing the documentation in our files.

Samantha C.
Mccleary, WA
Basic Oil Change
I am happy with my survive provided on car, but wait time for a basic oil change took way too long. I arrived on-time to scheduled appointment, but then had to wait 1.5 hours to finish oil change only to vehicle.

Bill B.
Montesano, WA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/15/2018 Category: Service
good folks woking behind the desk are very helpful and detailed.
Service time is short and its easy to get appointments. The staff is very helpful and polite.

LT
Linda T.
Gambier, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
From Ohio and they treated me like a loyal customer when I stopped in to have my oil changed.
Personable and professional service.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

DA
David A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Attentive staff, free shuttle, good service.
Everything was done well. Only minor issue was the estimate of needing two hours turned out to be four hours due to a busy schedule. This did not cause me a problem being retired and having used the shuttle but it could have if I had plans around a two hour service call.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Dupont, WA
06/11/2018 Category: Service
We had to wait a while but they did an excellent job. Thank you.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

KA
Kathryn A.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Great dealership
Always have excellent service from this dealership. Though I didn’t purchase my 2012 Genesis 4.6 here, have been coming for servicing since vehicle was in warranty. Will most likely purchase my next vehicle here.

RA
ok

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Service comment
Service person stated that in order to continue to receive my free lifetime oil changes at the dealership, I must have all scheduled maintenance completed there too. I do not recall this caveat when puchasing my vehicle from them. It just chapped me as I change the engine and cabin filters myself every 6K miles when I get my tires roated at a tire store.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback. There should be a copy of the lifetime oil change agreement in your signed paperwork from finance. I am sorry that the communcation was not clear from the sales department. Your salesman is available to answer any questions that you may have.

John W.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Very thoughtful, friendly and responsive. Count me as a happy customer.

Julie P.
Shelton, WA
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Quick oil change with new car
Great service and friendly people. Well done!
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Jeri F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, thorough, worth the wait time.
Good group of knowledgeable people. There is always a little wait but they get the job done and do not try to sell something you don't need.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

06/06/2018 Category: Service
I will look forward to my next visit, now knowing that I should have been offered a car wash voucher rather than my car returned with dirty windshields and the contents of my storage area in disarray after the hitch installation. Hopefully my vehicle will be ready at the promised time, since I drive in from out of town for my service. Thank you.

06/06/2018 Category: Service
Slow service, no cleanup.
Had to leave car overnight for installation that was scheduled for same day.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

I am sorry to hear that your visit was not completly satisfactory. I know your time is valuable and I apologize that the tow hitch installation was not completed on the same day. We fell short of our promise time and I am working with my advisors to review our schedule more closly to help avoid a backlog. If you did not get a car wash voucher please contact us and I will send some out to you. We offer a free car wash at the Shell station in the auto mall do do not offer on premise washing. I hope you give us the opportunity to make your next visit a better one.