Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

1926 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.4047664/5Overall Rating 3.4047664/5Overall Rating 3.4047664/5rating 3.4047664rating 3.4047664
Overall Rating 2.19048/5Overall Rating 2.19048/5rating 2.19048rating 2.19048rating 2.19048

KP
Kathy P.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Like the "by appointment" now
I was happy this service changed to appointment only now. I hated waiting in line for 45min to an hour, just to get in the oil change building.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback and your 5 star review. It helps us continue to provide a professional and efficient service experience when we know how we are doing. We appreciate your business and are honored to be your car care professional.

KW
Kathleen W.
2002 Hyundai Sonata
03/21/2019 Category: Service
major service work completed
I had a list of things I wanted done on my 2002 Sonota. The representative listened to me, and the work was completed efficiently. The entire experience was excellent.

HW
Helen W.
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/21/2019 Category: Service
length of service time, unfriendly staff
As mentioned above
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your exoerience and your feedback with us. I apologize that the fee for checking out your vehicle and performing the lengthy diagnostic process with our factory trained technician was not discussed prior when making your appointment. That is a practice that is normally not implemented when scheduling an appointment with most dealerships as warranty coverages have so many variables of time, mileage and component and without the vehicle in the drive its touch to know what coverage if any there is on the vehicle. I will check into the options of working a on a better system to advise our customer, who we know for sure are out of warranty, on giving them a heads up on diagnostic fees. Your comments are well understood and again we appreciate them.

Shelton, WA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Service but don't like the new needing to make an appointment for oil changes
the service was great ... the man helping was very nice and friendly ... what I don't like is being told we have to make an appointment for oil changes ...he did ask if I had an appointment I said no because never had to before .... he got me in but never told me before leaving I would have to make an appointment for my next oil change ... I like waiting in the waiting room it was comfortable atmosphere .... was asked if I wanted a tire rotation I said next time and he reminded me before leaving ...and I did get a notice in my email of the need for a tire rotation on my next oil change .... doesn't make it a good thing to have to make an appointment ....Thank You
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review. i understand that changing to an appointment system is frustrating to some of our guests. We are trying to eliminate 2-3 hr wait times for the lengthy oil changes. With such a large customer base and the free oil change program we had a difficult time getting a quick and efficient flow of our no appointment needed lube center. We know our customers time is valuable and pulling up to a 7-10 car wait we were also getting some frustrating feedback. We are trying to minimize wait an dprovide professional efficient service. We appreciate your comments and hope we can continue to be your car care provider.

Judith B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Best service
Very friendly staff and great customer experience

AY
Antonio Y.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2019 Category: Service
The ambiance & the customer service are great!
They took care of my concerns from reception to diagnostics of my car.

Linda B.
Cosmopolis, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
oil change
It was all fine. The first time to the oile change place not connected to the Hyundai facility

MT
Mary T.
Spanaway, WA
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Not a big fan of the new appointment concept.
We've never had a complaint about the service, and the amount of vehicles that lined up for oil changes shows that we were not alone. However, the change to the way of doing oil changes makes one wonder if they should change the name from Speedy Lube.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for your comments. I have reviewed your concerns and we will be going over all the areas that we can improve and using your comments to guide us. We have changed the process to try and eliminate the 2-3 hr wait time we were running into and we need to know what is working and what is not. Thank you agaiin for your feedback

LR
Lauren R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was awesome!
From checking in and dropping my car off, to both of the shuttle gentlemen, and the friendly salesman that spoke with me regarding a future vehicle purchase...everyone was so friendly and helpful! Thank you for being such gracious hosts, I will definitely be back.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

John S.
Yelm, WA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/13/2019 Category: Service
great people
Very friendly people, really seem to care about the customer.

RA
Robert A.
2018 Hyundai Accent
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Pleasantly surprised
First new car I’ve bought in a long time. I went into the dealership with a certificate from my bank for a specific price and they honored it no questions asked. Had already talked to another local dealer and was told they wouldn’t honor the preferred dealer certificate I had because it would cost them money. Titus Will Hyundai will be my first choice when I replace my other vehicle soon.

Also had the first oil change/service on my vehicle at Titus Will, they worked me in on a weekend and had the service done faster than they quoted. A definite plus.

AH
Amanda H.
Centralia, WA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic
Fantastic service, got me in the next day.

Shelton, WA
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
03/10/2019 Category: Service
great dealer
We had our last Hyundia serviced exclusively at Titus Will for the entire 10 years we had it. Bought a new one last month.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Rose H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Good Service!
Competent and friendly service.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Robin H.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
service
always fast and friendly service, been using titus will for the last four year for both of my hyundai ,always been treated very well with respect thank you

JE
James E.
Yelm, WA
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Was in and out in the time I was told, also got a free voucher to have my car washed and vacuumed....awesome service..better than the Hyundai dealership in Tacoma Washington ...by far!

Tumwater, WA
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Failed to review recommended services
After my oil change I was handed my invoice and was asked to review the service performed and sign at the bottom. After I got home, I flipped through my copy, which I normally don’t do, as anything pressing is always brought up at the payment counter. I saw under recommended services that my brake fluid was in “immediate need” of service. Had I not reviewed this at home before tossing it in the trash I would have missed a critical service. This is the first time I’ve been disappointed with the service at Titus Will. They are normally more than thorough.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for your feedback. My lube center manager will be contacting you to go over the concerns during your visit. We are in the process of resructuring and your feedback is very important to help us know where we need to focus our efforts. I apologize that your experience was less than perfect and we hope to have the opportunity to provide you the professional service we strive to offer our guests.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Consistent great service
Always friendly andd fast service
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

LO
Laurie O.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Make sure you specify EVERYTHING on the multi point inspection form that you want checked, otherwise they will not do it.

Grayland, WA
Great People
They have great people working there, they are very knowledgeable. No pressure to do additional work. They finished with my car over 45 minutes earlier than they thought it would take.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019