Overall Rating 3.099999/5Overall Rating 3.099999/5Overall Rating 3.099999/5rating 3.099999rating 3.099999
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333
Verified Customer on 04/23/2018
"what makes titus will hyundai awesome"
Everyone was awesome. I was starting to wonder about the battery as I have had the Accent since November of 2012. They tested it and We saw that the cold cranking amps were not quite what the battery is rated at. Sometimes it is just better to be proactive and replace than to take your chances and have it conk out at a bad time.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 04/23/2018 04:58 PM
Verified Customer on 04/23/2018
"Great job by Titus-Will Hyundai"
Arrived early. They took vehicle immediately and changed oil, filter, wipers and headlamp. Was in and out in 40 minutes. Great job people.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/18/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 03:24 PM
Janet L. on 04/21/2018
"Good service, Friendly staff."
The staff is always friendly and helpful when I come in with a question or need help with something on the car.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 04/21/2018 07:29 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback and your 4 star review. It helps us continue to provide a professional and efficient service experience when we know how we are doing. We appreciate your business and are honored to be your car care professional.

Ingrid M. on 04/20/2018
"Just overall a great place with lots of nice people working there , very friendly and service was prompt "
Great place , prompt customer service .
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018 07:54 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback and your 5 star review. It helps us continue to provide a professional and efficient service experience when we know how we are doing. We appreciate your business and are honored to be your car care professional.

Verified Customer on 04/19/2018
"Service"
Great and speedy service. A
Even able to provide me with a courtesy car for the repair.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Review Created: 04/19/2018 11:28 PM

Ronald G. on 04/19/2018
"1st service visit"
was treated well by the service attendants, and was notified as soon as my car was ready.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 09:03 PM

Bernard B. on 04/19/2018
"Tire replacement"
For a car with less than 1,000 miles on it, I'd've expected road hazard warrantee on the tires.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/19/2018 06:37 PM

Teresa H. on 04/19/2018
"Great prompt service"
I ended up pressed for time and showed up 40 minutes early for my scheduled appointment, hoping the LOF service could actually be completed u could make it to my next destination. The service department for right to work and finished with time to spare. So quick and helpful even after my schedule was the one that changed. Thanx, Titus-Will
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata

Review Created: 04/18/2018 12:45 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Steven P. on 04/16/2018
"Lifetime oil changes"
There was a recall they did while I was already there. You won't get that from Jiffy lube!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018 02:29 PM

Verified Customer on 04/15/2018
"Good job on oil change checked everything"
Good job on oil change checked everything.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/11/2018
Review Created: 04/15/2018 01:54 PM

Verified Customer on 04/14/2018
"Convenient. Efficient."
Just sit in my car from start to finish. Works great for me. Only thing, you better get in line early, before they open or you may have quite a wait....super busy place.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018 07:23 AM

Verified Customer on 04/14/2018
"Grrrrreat Place"
Always get my oil change done here
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt

Very professional
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 04/13/2018 08:41 AM

Trina T. on 04/12/2018
"Staff friendly and informative"
Great job everyone
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 04/12/2018 07:41 PM

Verified Customer on 04/12/2018
"Service department lost my trust"
So you get free oil changes as long as you sell your soul to Titus-Will and don't go anywhere else. However they will try to sell you everything else possible, even if it's not ready to be replaced. Why would you pressure me to replace my tires with 10K miles on them? Or my windshield wiper blades when they apparently checked out okay on the inspection report? I'm irritated because I trusted that they would visual and physically check the points on the inspection report and it's obvious they don't. Maybe my brakes will go out next week? Have they been checked? Who knows. Did they check the other fluids? It's on the list. I'm not trusting them with my safety, the maintenance of my car, or my business much longer.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 04/12/2018 06:22 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I do see where the Lube Center gauged your tires at a 5/32 in the rear. This is the beginning of the cautionary stage to alert the owner that they have moved out of the green indicator. They are recommended to be replaced at minimum of 3/32. I undertand that you stated you had them replaced 10k miles ago. There are many factprs that can attribute to early tire wear such as over or under inflation. Tire rotations that should be performed every 7500 miles. An alignment issue etc. I understand that it seems as we are trying to sell you something that was replaced 10k miles ago. Our concern is that if you left and there was an issue with your tire or your next visit here or somewhere else you are told you need them replaced we dont want it to catch you by surprise. I am sorry that you had a less than exeptional visit with us. I also noticed that you live in Yelm and if our Parkland location is closer you are free to do your oil changes there also.

Titus Wll Hyundai

Verified Customer on 04/12/2018
"You get what you pay for"
Look, I had a 550i rare BMW M-Sport, specially ordered from Germany. I was in a horrible car accident and my BMW was totaled. My BMW did better than what it was designed to do on protecting me. My insurance company screwed me over on how to replace it and I ended up having to settle for a car that is no BMW by far in comparison. Hyundai's are decent cars and for what I have its fine, but it's still no BMW and services are nowhere near to par that you would get if you had a luxury, sport import. So, you do get what you pay for. I didn't get that choice this time to go with another brand, but Hyundai could stand to improve despite they are not a luxury import car in care and services back to the owner of the car. Who cares what price range the car is, we all end up having to have the same things done to them when in service and would like some better than average treatment no matter what label of car you drive.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 04/12/2018 05:27 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Due to EPA restrictions we would need to incorporate a water / oil seperator system to wash the volume of vehicle we do and unfortunatly that is still in the planning and discussion stage. I am working with our parts department to stock more than one set of brake pads for our differnt models to safe gaurd against an out of stock issue like we ran into with your vehicle. I am sorry you  had to wait a second day for your vehicle completion. I hop ethat the loaner vehicle we offered was accaptable while you were out of your vehicle. Thank you for allowing us to be your car care dealer. If you have any other concerns or questions please feel free to contact m eyour your advisor Nick Barker.

Titus Will Hyundai

Susan M. on 04/12/2018
"Not satisfied"
See my previous note.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/12/2018 10:00 AM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 04/13/2018

Thannk you for your feedback. I have reviewed your service visit and can see where your concern would be with the failed transmission fluid note. Unfortunatly the advisor should have clarified and communicated with you on the inspetion sheet prior to you leaving. We are addressing this issue today during our weekend meeting. Our inspection sheets pffer a green,yellow and red designation. Green of course meaning everything is new,good and in no attention needed. Yellow is to set an awareness as to fluids,brakes and tires etc are in the near future of being replaced. Red is an alert or in safety item as tires or brake a "fail". If it were a safety or vehicle damaging item we would have alerted you to the severity of the issue and brought it to your immediate attention. The trans fluid was dark and in need of changing very soon so the red was the best box to check as to let you know its due. If it were to be a damaging factor to your transmission atthis time we would have made certain to advise to exchange the fluid immediatly. Again your advisor should have gone over that with you and given you the alert to factpr that in when you do your next service as you stated above. Your feedback helps insure I am revisiting the items above and we continue to provide our customers with great and informative vehicle maintenance.

Carlos P. on 04/11/2018
""Excellent service""
Two words Professionalism and great service!!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 04/11/2018 07:21 PM
Jenn B. at Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

Karin W. on 04/11/2018
"Great service and very knowledgeable"
I don't love taking my car in for service, but Titus-Will Hyundai makes it very painless every time. The staff is always courteous and knowledgeable. There was a recall on a muffler for my car and I received a call just a few days later to make an appointment to get it replaced. I am so glad we have such a great Hyundai dealer in our city.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson