Overall Rating 3.2500014/5Overall Rating 3.2500014/5Overall Rating 3.2500014/5rating 3.2500014rating 3.2500014
Overall Rating 2.19444/5Overall Rating 2.19444/5rating 2.19444rating 2.19444rating 2.19444

LC
Lora C.
Centralia, WA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Titus-Will is a high quality dealer!!
My late husband and I bought 3 Hyundai's from Titus-Wll. A Sante Fe, an Accent and a Tucson. We sold the Sante Fe and bought the Tucson to replace it. The quality and appearance of each of the cars is unmatched by any others we have ever seen. The sales staff have always been extremely pleasant and helpful. The Service Department is the very best we have ever known. I highly recommend Titus-Will to anyone in need of a car.!!

Julie W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Lifetime Oil Change
Love our Santa Fe and the benefits of buying from T-W.
Not thrilled we had to wait 2 hours for a Speedy Oil Change.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback and your 4 star review. It helps us continue to provide a professional and efficient service experience when we know how we are doing. We appreciate your business and are honored to be your car care professional.

Michelle M.
Chehalis, WA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Not a great experience this time.
Had to make an extra trip to service dept. on warranty issue. Bad communication on first half of repair. It was finally completed, but now my steering wheel is slightly off from center. No big deal but kind of irritating.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I have looked into your visit and will go over the communication and follow up with the advisor involved and do apologize for the inconvenience. I know your time is valuable and we strive to make your experience with us a positive one.

Titus Will Hyundai

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/15/2018 Category: Service
This review is of the speedy lube not hyundai.
Time wasted was not worth a free oil change.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Your comments are very helpful to allow me insight on how we are doing in our Lube Center. I have discussed your concerns and your  experience with the manager of that facility and I am working on revisiting with her the importance of professional and efficiant customer service and behavior. You are welcome o visit us here in the main Hyundai service department Mon-Fri 8-4 for your oil changes. you can call for an appointment or swing if your in the area and see if we can work you in. Your time is valuable I know and your business is greatly appreciated. Please fell free to contact me if you have any other questions or comments.

Titus Will Hyundai

Randy R.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
The Service team at Titus Will Hyundai does a great job always... friendly, polite, excellent service.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback and your 5 star review. It helps us continue to provide a professional and efficient service experience when we know how we are doing. We appreciate your business and are honored to be your car care professional.

Warranrt work
A noise was coming from the car in the same manner as it did on my Santa Fe which was repaired under warranty. My Sonata experienced the same thing and was repaired under warranty as well. Very grateful for the 10-year portion of the warrant Hyundai provides as the Sonata is a 2011.

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyndai "Tuson"
LOVE the free oil changes!!!!!

MK
Mary K.
Yelm, WA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service
great service easy to buy no nonsense very happy with my purchase
gene went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted .and the loan I wanted. I test drove two cars looked at three and bought one of them I already knew I wanted a Hyundai Elantra. Thanks a lot gene I would highly recommend her to buy your next car through.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Good job
Service was done quickly

John P.
Hoquiam, WA
Great service as always
I had my wife take our 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport in for 15, 000 mile service and oil change. She was on a tight schedule and had to pick up our grandson at a specific time. She was concerned that it would take more than an hour to do the inspections, oil and filter change, and the replacement of the air and cabin filters. It was not the case. The staff at Titus Will Hyndai completed the service in one hour which gave her plenty of time to pick up our grandson in Seattle. Thank you Titus Will Hyundai!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service
very effective sevice in a timely manner

VH
Vicki H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Easy oil change
I visited the dealership a couple times in the past 2 weeks to get my oil changed. The gentleman that came out to help me gave me the estimated time (first time was too long) and let me know when the shorter wait times were. I chose to leave and return. When I went back during the suggested window, they were done with my oil change faster than they anticipated! Sebastian, who actually took care of my car did a fantastic job.

BR
Bryan R.
Tumwater, WA
Professionalism
Im always happy with the service I get but this last time, even though I have been in many times before, they didnt have my correct phone number and couldn't reach me to confirm items I had asked to be done. If I want them done I would need to go back and I'll just wait until next visit. Otherwise I leave satisfied with the work. Also, they dont push subtle repairs or maintenance I dont really need which is welcome.

Centralia, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/09/2018 Category: Service
There is a reason they are ratyed one of the "Best".. Customer Satisfaction!
The dealership resolved my service issue in a very timely and professional manner. Totally pleased with the outcome and conversation with TW.

08/09/2018 Category: Service
Buyer Beware of "Hyundai Certified Pre Owned Vehicle" checklist..
Believe it is a sales tool that holds to weight or water after the purchase..
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback I was just recently updated on your concern. i know that we have issued a credit to you as of yesterday and my advisor has phoned you this AM to discuss your visit. We value your business and hope we can turn this visit into a positive experience next time. Thank you for being a valued Titus Will customer.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service time
Service wait time (2 hours) for a "check engine light" appointment seemed unreasonably long, especially when the code revealed no mechanical fault.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thakn you fo taking time to comment on your recent service visit. I understand that your time is valuable and I am sorry that your wait time was lengthy.We appreciate your business and hope that you continue to allow us to be your car care dealer.

Susan B.
Dupont, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Review
Very good job

2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Same good service I always receive

Aberdeen, WA
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Honest work.
The staff was very efficient and open about how they serviced my car. Great to work with.

Steven S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Is it really SPEEDY LUBE ?
The reason I take my vehicle here for service is I have a lease contract and the oil & filter change is provided free of charge. When we started getting the service it did not take 2 to 2.5 hours for completion. The employees need to move faster and with a purpose. The complimentary car wash voucher is a plus.

Daniel B.
Mccleary, WA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied with your service
On this visit I actually came in for my prescribed oil change interval a bit early as I had ran over part of a retread tire that blew out the plastic inner fender on the front drivers side of the vehicle. Unfortunately this was severe enough of a blowout to the underside of my car that it caused the torn plastic to scrape noisily. Besides taking care of the normal oil change procedures they gladly trimmed up the damaged inner fender for no charge. Needless to say I was pleased.