4.5

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

02/11/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service from professionals
Nick and his team always go over and beyond to answer any questions I have. I always feel comfortable taking my car in or calling if I have a concern.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent visit with us. I am glad to see that my team provided you with a 5 star experience and that we took care of your car care needs in a professional and efficient manner. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Claudia M.
Dupont, WA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/10/2021 Category: Service
One of a kind quality service
First class service each and every time!!
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent visit wih us. I am glad to see that my team provided you with a 4 star experience and that we took care of your car care needs in a professional and efficient manner. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. If there was anything we could have done to get a 5 star experience review please feel free to contact me and let me know what we could have done to improve.

LO

KA
Kathryn A.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Clean facility. Friendly, helpful staff. No upselling. Never any problems.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Centralia, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Dead radio after recall service
Wish they had told me in advance of doing recall that by disconnecting the battery, the radio memory would be cleared.. that way I could have written down the presets my wife put in..
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry that there was a communication gap and we should have taken care of the reset for you. I have dicussed this with our team and we are making sure we are following the process to ensure we are reentering the presets. I am sorry for the inconvenience.Thank You for bringing that to my attention

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Wait time updated
My only issues with my oil change at Titus Will was:
1. The time it took to do an oil change (1hr 18min) and
2. They no longer offer a car wash

Titus Will reached out to me to send me some car wash vouchers they had left over and explained that they are trying to limit the number of vehicle to touch/enter the vehicle. Makes sense. I appreciate them reaching out so I’ve updated my review to give them 4 stars.

01/29/2021 Category: Service
Oil change wait time
Titus will always provides me with an exceptional experience in terms of ease of scheduling, knowledge from service experts, and friendliness.

It might be because of precautions taken for Covid, but I waited 1 hour and 18 minutes for a scheduled oil change. Not the end of the world, just a little unexpected.

Also unexpected was that they no longer provide a car wash ticket nor was the car vacuumed. Again, not the end of the world but it was a perk I enjoyed from bringing my car to the dealership for an oil change, over a place like speedy lube.

Overall, still extremely satisfied due to the friendliness and honesty of the staff.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent visit wih us. I am sorry to see that my team provided you with a 3 star experience and that we failed to hit the 5 star passing mark. We will hopefuly be resuming our vacuum service soon. We are still at a limited capacity and we are trying to limit the number of people in and our of your vehicle to help safeguard uour guests and staff. I have located a few trailing car wash vouchers and will be forwarding two to you via USPS and if you are in our area MON-FRI 8:00-4:00 we will be happy to vacuum your vehicle for you. Your business and look forward to your next visit.

Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

I would like to touch base and let you knw that the vouchers were sent out in the mail via USPS today. Im sorry for the delay as our business office was backlogged with closing the month but know that your satisfaction means alot to us and please let me know if you do not recive them by Monday. Again, thank you for your business.

Puyallup, WA
2020 Hyundai Accent
01/25/2021 Category: Service
Quality Service
Nice, comfy, and clean dealership. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great cars, too!
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent visit wih us. I am glad to see that my team provided you with a 5 star experience and that we took care of your car care needs in a professional and efficient manner. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

AI
Amanda I.
01/21/2021
Great Place
I just bought my car here the other day and I am very happy with it. Jerry was really great and wonderful to work with. I will absolutely refer anyone I know buying a car to go see him.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you very much for your feedback. Jerry is wonderful to work with...I agree. I am wondering f there is a specific reason or someting we may have not done correctly to gain a 5 star rating. Hyundai views anything less as a faiing marker. If we coud have done something to improve our score please let me know so we can work on providing you with a completly satisfied service isit.

Juan L.
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Best services
I love how this place take care my car love it!! I recommend
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

MA
Mary A.
01/18/2021
thanks!
With all the life's issues I've had to face in the past 3 years, even before the pandemic, I needed a reliable car and no hassle service and I so appreciate Titus Will for providing me with that peace of mind.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Betty H.
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Easy, convenient and not pushy!
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

SF
Sylvia F.
Shelton, WA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/04/2021 Category: Service
THE BEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED
In 2010 I purchased a XG350L and had it for ten years, drove over 200+ miles with no problems. While parked it was hit and totaled out. It was winter time and I needed a new car right away. I only like white with black leather interior vehicle. The salesperson was not at all accommodating at Hyundai so I drove to the Volvo dealer and bought a car there. Even though Volvo was a great vehicle, I always wanted to go back to Hyundai. As luck would have it the Volvo was totaled out when I hit a deer. The vehicle had 200+ miles on it. I always take good care of my vehicles. I went back to Hyundai and they had the color and style I wanted. I am very happy with my purchase although because of Covid-19 I have not been able to use it as usual.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Daniel M.
01/01/2021 Category: Service
2018 Elanrta
The service was excellent, and I really like the Lyft service . The only negitive is no more car wash or vacume.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

2014 Hyundai Accent
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Battery Replacement
Good service, nice atmosphere and staff
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020