4.5

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5

Carol W.
Lacey, WA
2000 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2021 Category: Service
They don't listen to your main concerns.
I do not feel that I was listened to regarding my main concerns and complaints on my car! Some repairs were overlooked even though I'd asked about them several times. They made me wonder if I was given used parts when I was told they were ordered. I've never had my car repaired anywhere except Hyundai dealership and have had no problem until this time! I am in the market to purchase a brand new Tuscan but am a little afraid to buy from your dealership!! I am lost as to where to take my car gin order to get repairs completed! This makes me sad and I am ANGRY about Titus-Will and their treatment!!!'n
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you for taking time to talk to us yesterday. I hope we were able to address your concerns and wold love the opportunity to get those brakes done for your when your ready. We offered the pick up and drop off service and will gladly coordinate that when you would like to schedule. Nick and I discussed the initial visit and write up process and we are making sure we are following our procedure to go over each item with  the guest and make sure we are listening to thier needs, concerns and wants.

RP
Richard P.
2003 Hyundai Accent
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Attentive staff. Super alert.
See above.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent visit with us. I am glad to see that my team provided you with a 5 star experience and that we took care of your car care needs in a professional and efficient manner. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

KT
Kristen T.
Tumwater, WA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Always friendly, no-pressure service. Easy to schedule service appointments and they are usually done with my vehicle in less than the estimated time.

Mccleary, WA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Service Maintenance
Always Friendly and Helpful!

Janice B.
Lacey, WA
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Service was great
Great Service!

Suzanne C.
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Recall
Service was great. Appreciated the Lyft ride between home and the dealership.

EM
Elizabeth M.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/23/2021 Category: Service
We had some warranty repair work done and the service department was awesome!!!!

2020 Hyundai Kona
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Should have gotten free oil changes with new car only disappointment
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

EK
Ellie K.
04/17/2021
Tyler Gibbs employee review
After a bad car accident Tyler Gibbs made buying a new car easy and stress free. He was very knowledgeable and could answer any questions I had. I was very impressed by how much information Tyler knew for only working at Titus will for a short time. I appreciated how professional his attire was. His confidence and young energy made my experience memorable and free of stress. I would definitely recommend him to a friend and I think he will go far working for Titus will.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

KJ
Kathleen J.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
The personnel
Great people to deal with
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

GD
Gerald D.
Steilacoom, WA
2004 Hyundai Sonata
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Update on Quick Lube at Olympia Titus-Will 1 star review earlier this month ~Yesterday I learned they shaped up their act & are doing their best to provide the 5 star service expected
One thing about reviews is that if you are honest about service at a dealership, they will naturally want to use customer retention and fix whatever is broken. if they don't know it is broken they can't fix it so be honest.
We learned that the crew that serviced our car was new in Olympia and the dealership needed to know what their service crew needed improvement on. We gave the feedback and they acted quickly to remedy the problem. We had a 3 hour full car inspection & a new review of our service to see what we stated was fact from the initial review and therefore management had the report card to fix the inaccuracies of this last Quick Lube service at Olympia Titus-Will.
I feel certain that in the future all maintenance of your vehicle will be tended to in a most professional way at the Olympia Quick Lube. However if if they slip up, be honest and let the dealership know what might need to be fixed and they will take care of it. That tells me the dealership does care and isn't just after you money. So I am very confident in taking my cars I bought from them there for service.

04/08/2021 Category: Service
Quick Lube at Olympia Titus-Will sucks big time.
I would never recommend this place to friends or enemies.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Gerald, Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent visit to our lube center. I am very sorry that your experience was less than satisfactory. I have gathered all of your information, your invoice an all inspection reports and have gone over all of your concerns and comments with the staff at that location. We have been changing roles and staffing at that location and from your copmments we have a lot of processes to work on. I know you have been a valued customer with multiple Hyundais with us and I would like the opportunity to regain your trust and have you continue to use Titus Will Olympia for your car care needs. I wold like to have you come in at your convienience and we can do a complete multi point inspection with you involved every step of the way. I would like to have yu speak to one of the advisors here at the main store or myself and we can go over the trqansmission and fluid " fush " information as we do use and follow manufactures products and proper procedures for maintaining these items. If using the proper conditioners and machines it is approved and recommended for longevity . There are so many downfalls with your visit that we would like to discuss them with you to give us an opportunity to explain, apologize and hopefully mend some of the lack of trust you now feel with us. Please contact myself or one of my advisors and let us try to make things right. Your business truly means alot to us.

Titus Will  Hyundai
Main Dealership

Marel C.
Union, WA
04/02/2021 Category: Service
People wait too long sometimes!
Don't make a 2 hour job into 4 hours!
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

LC
Leon C.
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Factory required recall for Hyundai
see details in survey area
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent visit with us. I am glad to see that my team provided you with  4 star experience and that we took care of your car care needs in a professional and efficient manner. I am sorry about the Lyft service as we have been having quite an issue with aailable drivers and are working with the company to try to correct the limited driver count they have. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

03/30/2021 Category: Service

Kristen T.
Tumwater, WA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Quality service, friendly and knowledgeable staff
Have been coming to Titus-Will Hyundai now for about 3 years. Have always had great service and timely replies for any questions I have.
Jenn B. from Titus-Will Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021