NA
NOORULDEEN A.
INFINITI I35
01/20/2020
Regular or rotten check
Got a free check today for my car $0 and always professional people. Thanks Tariq and Frank for your business and
Thanks for all TNA team.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your INFINITI I35. We look forward to helping you the next time your vehicle requires service.

MEGAN M.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
01/18/2020
Quick, easy, friendly, affordable
I called on a Saturday, went in the same day get my headlight fixed. Service was wonderful, quick and affordable. Would definitely return.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/20/2020

Thanks for bringing your Subaru Outback to TNA Auto Repair! We appreciate the five star review and look forward to helping you the next time you need us.

EW
ESTELLE W.
Lexus ES 350
01/11/2020
Always helpful!
Always satisfied and friendly and competent
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Thanks, Estelle, for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair's work on your Lexus ES 350. We appreciate your business.

FS
Faris S.
Mercedes-Benz S430
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Faris said the business is easy to deal with.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you so much for the five star review on TNA Auto Repair's work on your Mercedes-Benz S430.

NA
NOORULDEEN A.
01/07/2020
TNA is Professional
Perfect customer Service and very professional, knowledgeable people working over there and always on time prices very reasonable.

Today was my 3rd visit and I will go for the 4th visit next month to check my other car.

Thank you TNA staff you guys are awesome 😀👍
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

TNA Auto Repair greatly appreciates your five star review. We look forward to helping you the next time your Toyota RAV4 requires service.

AR
AUDREY R.
01/07/2020
Great customer service, mechanics who know their stuff, people who care.
I've just changed mechanics this past year and so happy to have found TNA.
I am pleased with the service from the moment I call to schedule until I pick up my car.
I trust that things are fair and taken care of and feel so great to have them working on my car!
Loaner car when needed. Open Saturdays:) You won't be disappointed!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Audrey, thanks so much for giving TNA Auto Repair a great review on our work on your Honda CR-V.

LG
LIZ G.
01/03/2020
Liz
These guys are trustworthy, honest, always get the job done , give me honest advice. I trust Frank's opinions and suggestions like he's my brother. Great people
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

TNA Auto Repair greatly appreciates you taking the time to give us a five star review about our work on your Hyundai Sonata. We are glad to have you as a customer.

Jim S.
Hyundai Entourage
01/02/2020
Reliable Trustworthy Friendly
Excellent and friendly service from start to finish. Maintenance and repairs are done timely and right.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Jim, TNA Auto Repair greatly appreciates your five star review of our work on your Hyundai Entourage.

AG
ANNE G.
12/31/2019
Took car of my classic Honda
So glad I walked in here with questions and ended up getting repairs here. The employees are professional and knowledgeable and started immediately by visually inspecting my car, telling me right away what needed and what did not need repair. Mechanical work is not cheap and I had to pay the price, but the friendliness and honest conversations I had every time I got a call from Frank was worth it. I learned lots more about my car and they were happy to listen to my concerns and make honest recommendations. They are up early, proactive about communication, and took great care of my car. Thanks TNA!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you so much for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair, Anne. We greatly appreciate you trusting us with your Honda Civic and look forward to helping you the next time your vehicle requires service.

CHARLES W.
Vancouver, WA
Subaru Legacy
12/31/2019
TNA Care
I am encouraging my daughter to take her Subaru to TNA. Thinking about this, I realized that one of TNA's valuable services is that whenever I bring the car in, they check fluid levels do a general safety check. That is a huge relief and reflects the way TNA cares for their customers.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Charles, thank you very much for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Subaru Legacy. We look forward to helping you and your daughter the next time one of your vehicle requires service.

jack H.
12/30/2019
Your research is over... "Just go and ask for Frank or Tareq"en
Words cant describe the level of service, commitment, and honesty within this business I am honored and privileged to be one of TNAs long time customers. Four vehicles two kids, and an ex wife later they're still getting it done. I've been through two nearly totaled cars that they completely refurbished to sparkling brand new. Countless oil changes, VW electrical issues, and tire rotations later TNA is and forever will be my go to mechanic of choice. Like the title says stop your research and just go tell them "Jack said hello". Look for my before and after pics in their lobby of my WRX Subbie the pics and note I wrote explain they're commitment to the business and their clients.
Thanks Tareq. Frank and company!!
Jack H
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 12/31/2019

Jack, thanks for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a great review about our work on your Toyota Camry. We appreciate your comments and being a loyal customer.

KY
KYLE Y.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/22/2019
Efficient and Reliable
I've gone to TNA twice and received friendly, up-front service both times. With other car shops in the past, I've had issues with them giving me an estimated time frame for my car to be ready and then taking much longer without any communication, but with TNA they have followed through both times efficiently and delivered good quality service. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 12/31/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review on TNA Auto Repair, Kyle. We are glad to have been able to provide great service for your Honda Civic Sedan, and look forward to your next visit.

12/19/2019
Great service. Nice folks!
Worked me in quickly without an appointment. Very friendly staff and fair price. No dealership for me ever again!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 12/23/2019

Glad to have you as a customer! Thanks for the five star review. We at TNA Auto Repair hope you'll be back the next time your  Subaru Outback requires service.

Volkswagen Passat
12/19/2019
World class service, close to home
Same vehicle,same professional work for a decade.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 12/23/2019

TNA Auto Repair thanks you so much for the five star review of our work on your Volkswagen Passat. We appreciate your business.

MO
Michael O.
12/17/2019
Great work
Great work on my autos
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 12/23/2019

Michael, thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Toyota Sienna.