AG
ANDREW G.
Dodge Neon
05/11/2018
Radiator replacement
This is the second time I've brought my car in, and I'll be back again in the near future. Fast, affordable, high quality. Frank and his team are great!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for the five star review about TNA Auto Repair, Andew. We are glad to be able to provide service for your Dodge Neon and are glad to have you as a loyal customer.

Bogden M.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Bogden said he was happy with the staff.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Thanks for the five star review, Bogden. TNA Auto Repair is glad to have had the opportunity to provide service for yoru Ford Ranger.

CP
Cody P.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Cody said this business diagnosed the problem with his vehicle. They were on time and held his vehicle in the lot for a little longer even though the service didn't work out. They were able to provide him a discount for the diagnosis.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Cody, thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair about our work on your Ford Focus.

AH
ANDREW H.
04/30/2018
Decent work
I've used them several times in the past. This time, they worked on my car and got a lot of work done. The only downside to my visit there was that they slightly oversold the work that I needed done. I only needed the bushings, not the whole arm.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Andrew, thanks for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair's work on your Hyundai Elantra.

EW
ESTELLE W.
04/28/2018
Oil chg
Love the service and the people. Please put my seat back where it was originally.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair, Estelle. We look forward to seeing you the next time your Hyundai Sonata needs service.

ES
Ed S.
Jeep Liberty
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Ed said everybody provided good service. The mechanic was very informative.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2018

TNA Auto Repair is glad to provide service for your Jeep Liberty, Ed. Thank you so much for the five star review.

Rita W.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Rita said the employees were kind, helpful, and very knowledgeable. She really appreciates the service and the employees did an excellent job.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you, Rita, for the excellent review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Toyota Corolla. We are glad to chose us to help you out.

NM
NANCY M.
Scion xA
04/19/2018
Best honest work
TNA is so trustworthy, I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. There have been times I was ready to replace a part and they told me I didn’t really need to do it which saved me a lot of money. They are so nice and I trust them 100% to tell me the truth. I highly recommend you take your car here for work.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2018

Nancy, thank you very much for the great review of TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have you as a loyal customer and look forward to helping you the next time your Scion xA needs service.

Sarah S.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said the employees were nice and did a great job.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2018

Sarah, thanks for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a great review on our work on your Subaru Outback.

James D.
Subaru GL
04/13/2018 Category: Service
James said they are awesome and do good work at this business.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2018

James thanks for choosing TNA Auto Repair to work on your Subaru GL. We appreciate the positive review!

SP
STEVE P.
04/08/2018
outstanding as usual
I never never been with a better and trustworthy mechanic - shop.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2018

Steve, thanks for the five star review about TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have had the opportunity to provide service for your Subaru Outback.

BRITT H.
04/06/2018
Very good experience
I felt that good work was done on my vehicle. Felt that they were honest and gave me explanations as to what was being done and why it needed to be done. As someone who doesn’t know much about the mechanical workings of my car their information was helpful and appreciated.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2018

Britt, thank you for your great review of TNA Auto Repair about our work on your Subaru Outback. We really appreciate the feedback and look forward to helping you the next time your vehicle requires service.

MZ
Meseret Z.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Meseret said this business did a good job. They were very polite and she would like to go back for more service.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you so much for the five star review, Meseret. We are glad to have been able to provide service for your Toyota RAV4 and TNA Auto Repair is happy to have you as a customer.

Dmitria S.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Dmitria said she has gone to this business for 6 years. They gave her a loaner during the repair. She trusts them and is comfortable with them. They are kind of expensive , but they know what they are talking about. They have good quality and she is confident in them and she has a long history with them.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Dmitria, thank you for choosing TNA Auto Repair to work on your Subaru Legacy and for taking the time to give us a five star review.

PH
Paul H.
Clackamas, OR
Subaru Impreza
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the business is always honest with him and are really flexible. He said it is hard to come up with a lot of money all at one time and they always understand that. He has been going there for years with multiple vehicles and he loves the business.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/02/2018

Paul. thank you for being a loyal TNA Auto Repair customer and for taking the time to give us a positive review about our work on your Subaru Impreza.