Matthew D.
Honda Accord
02/13/2016 Category: Service
Matthew said the bill ended up being a little higher. The time line was reasonable.

TK
Teresa K.
Subaru Legacy
02/05/2016
TNA Rocks!
They have been keeping my old Subaru in great condition. Another 100,000 miles...why not.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 02/08/2016

Teresa, TNA Auto Repair appreciates your business and the time you took to give us a positive review about our work on your Subaru Legacy. Thanks!

JONATHAN L.
Honda Fit
02/01/2016
Thanks!!
I look forward to a long relationship with my new mechanic!! Friendly, honest and courteous. Thanks!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 02/08/2016

Jonathan, thank you for choosing TNA Auto Repair to work on your Honda Fit. We appreciate you taking the time to write a positive review!

PH
PATRICK H.
02/01/2016
The price, time it took for the work to be completed, and overall customer service were all top notch. I've finally find a good local mechanic for my Subaru services.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 02/08/2016

Patrick, thank you for the great review about your experience with TNA Auto Repair. We appreciate the chance to work on your Subaru Forester and look forward to helping you in the future.

JJ
Jeanine J.
01/28/2016
Always the best
Tareq is fair, honest and has always taken great care of my 17 year old car!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 02/01/2016

Jeanine, thanks for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a positive review. We are glad to be able to provide service for your Toyota Camry.

TR
Tyler R.
01/26/2016 Category: Service
Tyler said the business provided great service.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 02/01/2016

Tyler, TNA Auto Repair really appreciates you taking the time to give us a positive review. Glad to help with your Subaru Outback.

MARK D.
Chevrolet Caprice
01/22/2016
Customer Sevice
I'll be back
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2016

Mark, thank you for reviewing TNA Auto Repair's work on your Chevrolet Caprice. We are glad you intend to return the next time your vehicle needs service.

TJ
Tony J.
01/21/2016
Persistence
I appreciate Tareq's persistance in finding an affordable solution to fixing our exhaust so we could pass DEQ.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2016

TNA Auto Repair is glad to have been able to fix the exhaust on your Honda Odyssey, Tony. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to give us a positive review.

KATHERINE S.
Subaru Impreza
01/21/2016
Well Cared For
Tareq & his crew run a tight ship. I go in for an oil change. They don't just change the oil. They check everything and fill up my tires. They give me a thorough report and engage with me to ensure my car's well-being. The price is still on the lower-side of average. They are all wonderful, hard-working professionals.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2016

Katherine, TNA Auto Repair is glad to have you as a loyal customer. We appreciate the chance to work on your Subaru Impreza and thank you for the positive review.

YW
Yvette W.
Nissan Sentra
01/21/2016 Category: Service
Yvette said this business was really professional. They showed her what was wrong with the vehicle and they were really good. They seem like they really care for their customers.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2016

TNA Auto Repair is glad to have been able to work on your Nissan Sentra, Yvette. Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a positive review and we look forward to your business in the future.

MA
MUSTAFA A.
Beaverton, OR
Volvo XC90
01/20/2016
Great customer services
very professional. they care about customer and their service is valuable.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2016

Mustaga, thank you for your positive review about TNA Auto Repair's work on your Volvo XC90.

John S.
Cadillac CTS
01/20/2016 Category: Service
John said everything with this business went fine and he had no complaints.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2016

John, thank you for your review about your experience with TNA Auto Repair's work on your Cadillac CTS. We appreciate your business.

MF
MARISA F.
Dodge Neon
01/16/2016
2002 Dodge Neon
I feel really supported & their work is for my best interest. I appreciate the thorough service & feeling of family.
Thank you!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/18/2016

Marisa, thank you for the good review. We appreciate you choosing TNA Auto Repair to work on your 2002 Dodge Neon.

HT
Heather T.
01/16/2016 Category: Service
Heather said the business provided thorough and reasonable service on her vehicle. She remarked the employee at the business explained in detail what was being performed. They followed up with her to make sure her vehicle was running well after the service. She mentioned that she felt they did a great and wonderful job.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2016

Heather, thank you for the very positive review about your experience at TNA Auto Repair. We appreciate the opportunity to work on your Ford Taurus.

Stephanie S.
01/15/2016
Consistent and solid
Tareq and his team have always come through for me. I've seen them for years for my Subaru and I trust them completely!
Stephanie
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/18/2016

Stephanie, thank you for being a loyal TNA Auto Repair customer. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a positive review about our work on your Subaru Outback.