Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Joanie H.
Subaru Legacy
03/21/2014
TNA
I've been taking my car to TNA for the past 10 years and not once have I thought to bring it anywhere else. Great owner, great staff, reasonable prices and best of all, is the commuication to me about my car and fixes needed. I, who know nothing about cars, really appreciate them taking to talk to me about the fixes, what needs to be done immediately, what can be held off for future repair...I feel they really do care about customer satisfaction!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/25/2014

Joanie:

We appreciate your business and also the time you took to write a positive review about TNA Auto Repair. We do our best to make sure you are pleased with our work, and look forward to working with you in the future.

TH
Tessia H.
Ridgefield, WA
Lexus GS 300
03/17/2014
Honesty
TNA Auto Repair has always done a great job with their repairs. But most if all their honesty and sincerity.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2014

Tessia, thanks for bringing your vehicle to us and thanks for taking time to give us a positive review. We appreciate your business.

Katie B.
Nissan Sentra
03/16/2014
Friendly, helpful staff
My car broke down off of I-84 and my friend recommended TNA to me. I had my car towed to TNA and they were extremely friendly and helpful. The repair prices they quoted me were fair. I decided to not repair my car since it was so old so I can't comment about the actual work they do but in regards to their customer service, I'd recommend TNA in a second. My experience at TNA was excellent.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2014

Katie, thanks for bringing your vehicle to us, even though we weren't able to help you by repairing it for you. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a good review, and if you need us in the future, we'll be here for you.

RT
Roberta T.
03/08/2014
Excellent customer service!
I have gone to TNA for years and they are always fair, honest and quick! Thanks so much!!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2014

Roberta, we appreciate you being a long-time customer and for taking the time to tell others about your positive experiences with us. We look forward to helping you in the future as well.

NM
Nathan M.
Honda Fit
03/06/2014
Fast service, friendly mechanics
I didn't know what to expect when I brought my car to TNA Auto Repair. They were walking distance from my house so I decided they would be the most convenient. I so pleasantly surprised to be greeted with such friendly service when I called initially and when I went into the shop. And they said they would give me a price estimate before doing any of the work wait for my 'ok' to start. They were good to their word. And more over I was impressed with the speed of their work. I had to have some transmission work done and have my brake rotors/pads replaced and they managed to get it done in one day. Very happy about that. The price they quoted me was what I paid as well, so I appreciated that a lot as well. Very honest work.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/07/2014

Nathan, we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and say such positive things about TNA Auto Repair. We look forward to helping you with your vehicle in the future.

BW
Bernard W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/27/2014
quality service, great prices
I always have a great experience here.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2014

Thanks, Bernard. We appreciate you bringing your vehicles to us and for taking the time to give us a good review.

JJ
Julie J.
02/22/2014
Last of the honest and reliable auto shops!
I have been going to TNA for several years now. I appreciate the fact that they are honest, reliable and reasonably priced.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2014

We appreciate you being a long-time customer, Julie. Thanks also for taking time to say nice things about us.

BJ
Brent J.
02/21/2014
Love T n A Auto!
I talked to Bob about straightening out the steering wheel and it did not get done. I have had the brakes squeaking for months now too.

GM
Gurinder M.
Happy Valley, OR
02/21/2014 Category: Service
Gurinder said the employees are very good people.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2014

Gurinder, we appreciate your business and kind words. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle.

FG
Friedrich G.
Subaru Loyale
02/20/2014
My Subaru is always taken great care of
I've been going to TNA now for many years and have always been treated great...Friedrich
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2014

Friedrich, thanks for taking time to give us a positive review. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your vehicle repairs in the future.

LP
Linda P.
02/20/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with James. He said the service was good and they were prompt. They called him when they found a problem before they tried to fix it. The business could serve him better by cleaning up the loaner vehicles after they are used.

MT
Megan T.
Volkswagen Jetta
02/19/2014 Category: Service
Megan said this business got her vehicle done quickly.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2014

Megan, glad to help you with your Jetta. Thanks for your business.

Tanya B.
02/19/2014 Category: Service
Tanya said the business was honest, informative and very professional.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2014

Tanya, thanks for your comments. We really appreciate your business.

Scott B.
Lafayette, OR
Jeep Patriot
02/14/2014
Great Work
The work was perfect, no problems, employees handled everything for me. I had an insurance claim, and all I had to do was walk in, provide the necessary info and you guys took care of the rest it was really great. Reason for 4/5 stars is communication was reactive rather than proactive, I had to call and check in to see how things were going rather than being notified that things were in progress or when my car was going to be ready. However, I'll be back with any other car service I need. Great work.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2014

Scott, thanks for taking the time to make such nice comments about our work at TNA Auto Repair in Portland. We are glad to have your business, and will do what we can to make sure you have a postive experience with us in the future.

Carolyn M.
Subaru Legacy
02/13/2014 Category: Service
Carolyn said she has been going to this business for years and they are very trustworthy.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2014

Carolyn, thank you for being a long-time customer of TNA Auto Repair. We appreciate your business and glad to know you place your trust in us. Thanks!

Bogden M.
02/13/2014 Category: Service
Bogden said this business always serves him well.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2014

Bogden, thanks for your comments. We appreciate your business.

David S.
Nissan Maxima
02/13/2014 Category: Service
David said the business is straightforward. They had him in and out quickly and they provided estimates on future repairs that may be needed.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2014

David, thank you for your comments on TNA Auto Repair. We do our best to do quality work in a timely fashion, and we value your business.

EB
Ellen B.
02/12/2014
Excellent neighborhood car service
TNA is a customer oriented, courteous, competent and a fine value repair shop.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 02/26/2014

Ellen:

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and the time you took to post this review. We are committed to doing whatever we can to make sure your are a satisfied customer.

AG
Amanda G.
02/12/2014 Category: Service
Amanda said she had a pretty good experience with this business. She appreciated their friendly and prompt service.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2014

Amanda, thanks for your kind words. We know you have a choice in where you take your vehicle, and we are glad you chose us!

LL
Liz L.
01/30/2014 Category: Service
Liz said they were timely and they inspected her vehicle. They communicated with her very well.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2014

Liz, thanks for your business and kind comments.