Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Roberta T.
Lake Oswego, OR
07/22/2014
Fair pricing and honest!
I always receive excellent service!!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/31/2014

Thanks for trusting TNA Auto Repair with your Subaru Forester repairs and maintenance, Roberta. We appreciate your business and are glad to have you as a customer.

Jennifer D.
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business usually does a good job, but she would like them to communicated better because she received no calls that her vehicle was ready.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/31/2014

Jennifer, thanks for your comments. We strive to communicate as best we can with customers, but sometimes, the press of work has us running a little behind. We do appreciate you trusting TNA Auto Repair to do the work on your Toyota Highlander.

SO
Shira O.
Ford Econoline
07/19/2014
They truly care about the customer.
I have been taking my cars to TNA since they opened and to Tareq for many years before that. I have always received the best care and find them to be very honest. I completely trust TNA Auto.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/22/2014

Shira, thanks for trusting us at TNA Auto Repair with your vehicles. We appreciate your business and value you as a long-time customer.

AY
Amy Y.
07/19/2014 Category: Service
Amy said they were really knowledgeable and wonderful. The price was right. They offered her a loaner vehicle.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/31/2014

Glad to help you with the repairs on your Toyota Sienna, Amy. TNA Auto Repair appreciates your business!

Richard W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/19/2014 Category: Service
Richard said they were great. He likes the owner. He said he really loves the hours, the price and how fair they are. The business is right in his neighborhood.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/31/2014

Richard, we are glad to have you as both a neighbor and a customer. Thanks for using our services at TNA Auto Repair. We look forward to helping you with any other repairs or maintenance on your Chrysler PT Cruiser.

TW
Taylor W.
Vancouver, WA
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Taylor said this business was good and they fixed the problem.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/31/2014

Taylor, thanks for choosing TNA Auto Repair to work on your Subaru Legacy. We appreciate your business.

EE
Erin E.
07/17/2014
Great costumer service!
Wished it had been a touch faster but they are so friendly and not pushy that in willing to sacrifice some time to have that customer service.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/22/2014

Erin, thanks for your comments about TNA Auto Repair. We look forward to helping you with your Hyundai Elantra in the future.

Seanette C.
Vancouver, WA
07/15/2014
Too easy to work with
No pressure to spend more than I could at the time, cleaned my car before returning it to me, loaned me a car N/C overnight, reasonable price for repairs and explained in a way I could understand
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/22/2014

Seanette, thanks for trusting TNA Auto Repair with your Subaru Outback. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your Subaru in the future.

NL
NATASHA L.
07/12/2014
Something's just not quite right
Staff was very friendly and professional. When I left, I felt confident in the services provided. While I was advised of the other issues that would need attention, I could only afford one immediate fix.
I was advised of a radiator leak. Parking the car in the same spot for months, and not having any fluids in sight on the ground, I assumed it was a small leak. After driving 15 miles the day after service, my car started to overheat. When I lifted the hood, radiator fluid was EVERYWHERE. The reservoir was cracked on all corners - which I know was not cracked before when I removed and replaced it myself after working previously on my alternator. I don't want to say that anyone broke my car, it is obviously old and needs repairs, however a new problem has presented itself mysteriously after having an unrelated service at this shop.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/13/2014

Natasha we only recomend repairs that are needed when the vehicle is inspected. We at TNA auto take pride in our work with integrity and honesty we will never suggest repairs that are not needed. We do value our customers.

JJ
Jeanine J.
07/02/2014
Pete is a wonderful addition!
I trust these guys who have worked on my Toyota Camry since 2006. Tarek has fixed problems with a sticking accelerator that my previous LA mechanic could not figure out! Pete is new and terrific!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/07/2014

Jeanine, thanks for trusting us with your Toyota Camry. We appreciate your business and your kind remarks about TNA Auto Repair.

John S.
Volkswagen Vanagon
06/25/2014
Upselling?
TNA told me I needed new shocks. I took it elsewhere and they said the shocks are fine. This was a $600 job they said I needed to do but I really don't.

Mack B.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Mack said the business did a good job on his vehicles and is very professional. He already recommended them to several people.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/31/2014

Glad to help with your Chevrolet Van, Mack. TNA Auto Repair looks forward to helping you again in the future.

EN
Eileen N.
06/24/2014
quick friendly service
TNA is the best auto shop I have found. They are honest, friendly, fast, and willing to do anything to help a customer.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/31/2014

Eileen, thank you so much for the great comments about TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to be able to help with your Subaru Outback.

MO
Margaret O.
Nissan Sentra
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Margaret said all of the people who work for this business are very nice. They treat people very nicely, are considerate, and skilled. They know what they are doing.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/18/2014

Margaret, thank you for choosing TNA Auto Repair to do the work on your NIssan Sentra. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

ES
Edward S.
Mitsubishi Mirage
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Edward said the business wanted to charge him $4,000 to fix a cracked manifold and other issues. He took it to another facility where they told him he did not have a cracked manifold and all the other issues would only cost him $300. He would not recommend this business to others.

Dmitria S.
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Dmitria said she really enjoys going to this business. She likes the clean, family friendly atmosphere and small talk. She likes how they remember her, and enjoys going to the business because it is more than a transaction. She appreciates when they go above and beyond to help her. She thinks a good improvement would be to do a quick car wash and detail, if a customer spends over a certain amount of money.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/31/2014

Dmitria, thanks for choosing TNA Auto Repair to do work on your Subaru Legacy. We appreciate your business and are always glad to hear customer suggestions on what we can do better. Thanks again.

CL
Candace L.
Nissan Pickup
06/21/2014 Category: Service
Candace said this business was good. The service was quick and they are polite.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/31/2014

Candace, thanks for bringing your Nissan pickup to TNA Auto Repair. We know you have a choice in repair shops, and we thank you for choosing us!

Charles H.
06/21/2014 Category: Service
Charles said this business is his favorite place. Tark is very good and he has been getting serviced by him for the past seven years. Tark was on vacation when he received his last service so a new gentleman helped him. He was not very happy with the service. He could have gotten the part and paid 3 times less somewhere else. Tark knows him well and always provides him with excellent service. He is happy with his vehicle, it looks perfect.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 08/13/2014

Charles i checked the pricing on the part and it was accurate, when replacing fuel pumps it is always best to use original equipment. We have used after market fuel pumps in the past with with a high return rate for failure. Due to that factor we dont go with the cheaper / low quality part we use the best we can get at a fair price. We value you as a customer and on a future visit i would like to offer you a 5% discount on any vehicle repair.

Sean W.
BMW 325i
06/21/2014 Category: Service
Sean said they are very personable.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 07/31/2014

Thanks, Sean,. Glad to help with your BMW 325i.

CD
Claire D.
Mazda Tribute
06/17/2014 Category: Service
Claire said this business correctly diagnosed her vehicle and they were easy to talk to.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/23/2014

Claire, we were glad to help you with your Mazda and look forward to doing all we can to keep your business in the future.