Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Kelly M.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said the business is punctual. He brought his vehicle in for a check engine light and the business changed the alternator. The day after he picked up his vehicle, the check engine light came back on as well as the VTM4 light. He will contact the business soon in regards to the check engine light.

Derek R.
Vancouver, WA
Volkswagen New Beetle
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Derek said they got him in and out in a short period of time and got him taken care of.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 05/13/2019

Derek, thanks for the five star review for TNA Auto Repair's work on your Volkswagen. We appreciate your business.

LILLI S.
Gresham, OR
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/25/2019
Trustworthy, friendly, and great work!
I'm so glad I found TNA. They've helped me out so many times from a simple oil change to a new clutch and transmission work. Frank made it so easy and painless to work with my warranty company. They are always very helpful and I never feel like I'm getting taken advantage of. They always take the time to explain what they're doing or even showing me what needs work or what they've done. The work they do has always been superb and I definitely recommend them to any of my Subie friends.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/29/2019

Lilli, thank you so much for your five star review of TNA Auto Repair. We are thrilled you are a loyal customer and are happy to help you the next time your Subaru Impreza Sedan requires service.

Toyota Avalon
04/10/2019
Great and thorough job!
Very helpful and reassuring! Answered questions after I picked up the car!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair and our work on your Toyota Avalon. We appreciate your business.

BT
BRIAN T.
04/07/2019
Excellent and convenient service
I don’t know why I didn’t think of taking my car here for an oil change before now. I thought it had to be done at the dealership where I got my car. Great service, ability to get an appointment without waiting days or weeks, and for me very convenient to home. I’ll be back.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair, Brian. We are glad to have the opportunity to perform maintenance on your Mazda3.

Mark B.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
04/04/2019
We’ve taken our cars here for years
Just an oil change this time. They’ve taken great care of our cars over the years. Happy with their honest and reliable service.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for being a long-time TNA Auto Repair customer. We are glad to have the chance to do maintenance on your Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class and look forward to helping you again in the future!

04/04/2019
Great help in an emergency (and afterwards!)
I brought my car in just before closing time on a Saturday afternoon for an opinion on whether it was safe to drive (one of the tires rims had become very hot after a long drive). The people at TNA assessed it quickly and then took care of the problem on Monday when they re-opened. Everyone was very professional, friendly and efficient! I will return for more service!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

TNA Auto Repair is glad to have been able to help you with your Honda CR-V. We are glad to have you as a customer and appreciate the five star review!

KE
Kathryn E.
Kia Sorento
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Kathryn said she appreciates the staff's kindness, and they are professional.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

Thanks for the five star review for TNA Auto Repair! We are glad to have the chance to work on your Kia Sorento.

Jason G.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
03/28/2019
Always consistent, awesome service
We've been getting our car worked on at TNA for so many years and I can't say enough great things about these guys. Starting with the customer service, every person I've spoken to has always been friendly, knowledgeable, honest and patient. Then the work on the car is top notch, consistent and thorough, always completing the work quicker than I expected it would be and very well done at extremely fair prices. I haven't had one negative interaction or experience here in all these years--which is the only autoshop I've been to that I can say that about. Because of all of these things, we'll definitely never go anywhere else!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 04/01/2019

Jason, thanks for the wonderful review and for a being a long-time TNA Auto Repair customer. We are glad to be able to provide service for your Subaru Legacy Sedan.

EW
ESTELLE W.
Lexus ES 350
03/23/2019
Simple oil change
Always satisfied. Great , honest service w honest people
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/25/2019

Estelle, thank you so much for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have had the chance to work on your Lexus ES 350.

WB
Will B.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Will said the staff was friendly and helpful.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/25/2019

Will, thank you for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair and our work on your Toyota RAV4.

IG
Ismail G.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Ismail said the service he receives is fast, and the staff is reliable. He highly recommends the business to others.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the great review about TNA Auto Repair, Ismail. We are glad to have had the opportunity to provide service for your Chevrolet Impala.

Sean W.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the staff were easy to communicate with. They were honest, did good work, and the work was cheap.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your five star review of TNA Auto Repair, Sean. We are happy to have done the work on your Subaru Outback and look forward to seeing you again.

AV
Aurelio V.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Aurelio said the service at this business was perfect, he loves these guys.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the five star review. TNA Auto Repair appreciates the feedback and we look forward to providing service the next time your Honda Civic Coupe requires it.

RN
Ramein N.
Kia Rio
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Ramein said he is so satisfied with this business. He is so happy with them.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you very much for the five star review about TNA Auto Repair's work on your Kia Rio. We appreciate your business!

CHARLES W.
Vancouver, WA
Subaru Legacy
02/27/2019
Attentive, Knowledgeable and Friendly
The odometer on my 1994 Subaru now reads over 415,000 miles. I am very happy with the folks at TNA and their work on my car, which has been in their care for the past 250,000 miles. In my experience everyone at TNA is knowledgeable, attentively bring their best to the work at hand. Without their skill and care, my car would not be on the road, let alone providing me with reliable comfortable transport. In addition, all at TNA are friendly. What more could you ask for?
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you so much for the great review, Charles. TNA Auto Repair is glad to have been able to keep your 1994 Subaru Legacy on the road.

JESSICA F.
Lexus ES 300
02/23/2019
Honest,Friendly,Professional
Honest. Great place for women to know they can TRUST their mechanic to give a honest & fair price then they truly do a amazing job with your vehicle. Even go the extra mile to have the inside and outside cleaned for you as like a bonus. They also work with you if your on a budget how to figure out the priority of what needs to get fixed first and what can wait! Go TNA Tareq and Frank & the whole team!!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 02/25/2019

Thanks for giving TNA Auto Repair a five star review and the great recommendation. We are glad to have had the opportunity to work on your Lexus ES 300.

EL
Emily L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Emily said she was pleased with her service. The work was done at a fair price. She would have liked the employees to have provided more communication.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair about our work on your Subaru Impreza Sedan.

Tom S.
Buick Century
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business was very professional and he would recommend them for service.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 02/18/2019

Tom, thank you for the 5 star review and for recommending TNA Auto Repair after our work on your Buick Century.

Mark M.
Tigard, OR
02/01/2019
Always reliable
These guys always give me good advise, and provide solid information. I respect that in an age of bad information. I trust my team at TNA.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair, Mark. We appreciate your comments about our work on your Jeep Grand Cherokee.