ES
ERIC S.
Kia Spectra5
06/16/2015
I waited a few weeks to review but I'm really pleased with the service I got at TNA. The car is running well, the problem is fixed and they even detailed the car for me. I appreciated the speed of service and that the staff was very helpful and friendly. When the time comes I'll definitely go back.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2015

Eric, thank you so much for taking time to write us such a positive review. TNA Auto repair is glad to have had the chance to work on your Kia Spectra5.

EB
Ellen B.
06/15/2015
enjoy your courteous help
You are always cheerful and thorough. The work is quality and the price fair. What more can be said about car repair
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2015

Ellen, thank you for the nice review. TNA Auto Repair appreciates your business and the opportunity to work on your Subaru Forester.

Andrew S.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/15/2015 Category: Service
Andrew said that he goes to this business all the time and they have always done him right. He would like for Tariq to know that he is great.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2015

Andew, TNA Auto Repair is glad to have you as a customer. Thank you for the continuing opportunity to work on your Volkswagen Jetta and for taking the time to give us a good review.

Maher H.
Oregon
Ford Thunderbird
06/15/2015 Category: Service
Maher said that the business took care of his vehicle. They did a good job.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2015

TNA Auto Repair appreciates the opportunity to work on your Ford Thunderbird, Maher. Thank you for taking the time to give us a positive review.

TR
Todd R.
06/06/2015 Category: Service
Todd said this business provides good service.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/15/2015

Thanks for the good review Todd. TNA Auto Repair appreciates the opportunity to work on your Honda Odyssey.

GH
Gladys H.
06/04/2015
Proffessional staff
The staff at TNA a great. Friendly, helpful and have worked on my car well. I have made several referrals to TNA and my co-workers have been very satisfied. Keep up the great job you all are great.!!!!!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/08/2015

Thank you for the review and the referrals, Gladys. TNA Auto Repair appreciates the opportunity to work on your Subaru Outback and we are glad to have you as a customer.

Rachel M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/30/2015 Category: Service
Rachel said the owner of this business was really helpful. The employees were friendly and they did good work.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/08/2015

Rachel, thank you so much for the good review and for choosing TNA Auto Repair to work on your Chevrolet Chevy Express. We appreciate your business.

GH
Griffith H.
BMW 318i
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Griffith said they gave him an honest repair evaluation and price quote. Overall, they told him exactly what it is and they did not try to do other things.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2015

Thank you so much for the positive review, Griffith. TNA Auto Repair thanks you for the opportunity to work on your BMW 318i.

EY
Erin Y.
Subaru Legacy
05/27/2015 Category: Service
Erin said they were nice to her.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2015

Erin thank you for the good review on our service for your Subaru Legacy. TNA Auto Repair appreciates your business.

SN
Steven N.
Volvo 240
05/26/2015 Category: Service
Steven said this business always treats him well. They are fair and honest.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2015

TNA Auto Repair is pleased to have been able to service your Volvo 240, Steven. We appreciate your business and the good review.

MT
Margeret T.
Ford Windstar
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Margeret said the business provides good and informative service.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 05/25/2015

Thanks for the review, Margeret. TNA Auto Repair is glad to have your business, and we appreciate the opportunity to work on your Ford Windstar.

David C.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
05/19/2015
Outstanding Service!
Even though I drive a 13 year old car, they do such great work, I feel like I am driving a new car every time I leave TNA! Keep up the good work guys!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 05/25/2015

David, thanks for choosing TNA Auto Repair to work on your Mitsubishi Montero Sport. We appreciate your business, and for taking the time to give us a great review.

Mark B.
05/15/2015
Great for oil changes
Just an oil change - nothing else was needed. Music to my ears. They never push unnecessary services like the national chains do. I continue to be pleased with TNA for all of our auto repair needs large and small.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 05/18/2015

Mark, glad we could provide service for your Subaru Outback. TNA Auto Repair appreciates your business, and thanks for taking the time to give us such a positive review.

EN
Eileen N.
Beaverton, OR
05/13/2015
Very willing to help.
Hello Tareq, Asalan,wasalan!!!!! Yes, I am very thankful for all your help. You have saved me more than once. I will be coming in again soon. I can always expect great service and honest, helpful people to take care of my needs. Everyone is friendly there.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 05/18/2015

Eileen, we appreciate your business and thank for you for taking the time to comment about TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have been able to help you with your Subaru Outback.

Mark M.
Tigard, OR
05/12/2015
Dependable, Knowledgable and Friendly
Over the years, Tareq and his team keep proving to me that experience make a big difference in this industry. The treat with respect, and I feel like I am a valuable client. They present options that fit my needs - not theirs. They alert me to possible issues to watch for and their quotes are fair and competitive. Turnaround is fast and it always comes with a smile and a handshake. They are a team you can trust. I recommend these Pros to anyone.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 05/18/2015

Mark, thank you so much for the great review of TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have the opportunity to work on your Jeep Grand Cherokee.