EL
Emily L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Emily said she was pleased with her service. The work was done at a fair price. She would have liked the employees to have provided more communication.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair about our work on your Subaru Impreza Sedan.

Tom S.
Oregon
Buick Century
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business was very professional and he would recommend them for service.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 02/18/2019

Tom, thank you for the 5 star review and for recommending TNA Auto Repair after our work on your Buick Century.

Mark M.
Tigard, OR
02/01/2019
Always reliable
These guys always give me good advise, and provide solid information. I respect that in an age of bad information. I trust my team at TNA.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair, Mark. We appreciate your comments about our work on your Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Jackie S.
Toyota Echo
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Jackie said they did a good diagnostic and her vehicle is running fine
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Jackie, thank you for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Toyota Echo. We are glad to have you as a customer.

WS
Weston S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Weston said the only thing they've done wrong in 5 to 6 repairs was fixed with no hassle.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Weston, thank you for giving TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Ford Econoline Wagon.

Tony B.
Subaru Impreza Coupe
01/09/2019
TNA Auto always take great care of our cars! Thank you!
I have been taking my cars to TNA Auto for well over ten years. I always feel that my vehicle is well serviced without gouging. Taking my car there is always a pleasant experience. I would not consider using anyone else!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Tony, thank you for being a loyal customer of TNA Auto Repair. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you the next time your Subaru Impreza Coupe needs service.

Subaru Crosstrek
01/08/2019
Highly recommended
I own a new Subaru, and I trust TNA with all my maintenance. TNA has always been professional and quick at a fair price.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for giving TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Subaru Crosstrek.

Stephanie C.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said the staff was really nice and provided prompt service.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Stephanie, thank you for the five star review about TNA Auto Repair's work on your Subaru Forester.

BW
Becky W.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
12/30/2018
1998 Subaru
They always do a good job in a reasonable amount of time!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 12/31/2018

Becky, thank you for the five star review about TNA Auto Repair and our work on your Subaru Legacy Sedan.

NC
NICOLE C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/25/2018
Great service and quick turnaround
Tareq has been my mechanic for almost all of my Subaru-owning 26 years now. I really appreciate knowing that I can trust the Suby’s to the master. Getting that same trusted service on a quick turnaround clinches the deal. Thanks for making my Holiday trip that much safer. Cheers!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 12/31/2018

Nicole, thank you for being a long-time TNA Auto Repair customer and for giving us the five star review about our work on your Subaru Impreza Sedan. We are glad to have you as a loyal customer.

WS
Waleed S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Waleed said the customer service and the speed of service was good.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 12/31/2018

Waleed, thanks for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Mercedes-Benz C-Class. We appreciate your business.

Jimmy M.
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said the business is usually fine. He now has to take it back because of his battery problem.

Toyota Yaris
12/12/2018
Wonderful!
Fantastic service. Diligent work! Thanks again!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 12/17/2018

Thanks for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair about our work on your Toyota Yaris. We appreciate your business.

Jason B.
Subaru Crosstrek
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Aryne. She said that business service was good.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 12/17/2018

Thanks for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your  Subaru Crosstrek.

KK
KAREN K.
11/20/2018
Excellent customer service
Thanks for making me feel welcome.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks for the five star review, Karen. TNA Auto Repair is glad to have been able to provide service for your Ford Escape. We appreciate your business.