Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SAM W.
Ford Club Wagon
03/13/2017
A Job Well Done // Communication
After discussing the previous repair with Tareq and the TNA crew, we established there was a miscommunication and hasty judgement; then they graciously offered to help us out. Outlook as been healed, and we continue to love and support TNA. Best price for premium service in town!

03/13/2017
Got the work done quickly // Left our vehicle a mess
TNA Auto inspected a leak on a van they have worked on for almost a decade, and repaired a malfunctioning part in the steering column. While thus far the repair seems good, the van was returned with the back seatbelt totally detached and grease stains all over the roof. I called the same day to articulate and didn't feel like I was accommodated properly. No discount offered on future work or much proactive action at all. This made us less interested in bringing our vehicle to TNA again. It came a cross as a lazy job and resulted in additional work for us re-installing the seatbelt and cleaning the van.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 03/14/2017

We thank you for your feedback our customers are very important to us and making sure we do the best job possible. We appreciate that you brought the van back to us to make sure that we can do everything that we can to keep you a happy customer and finish and repair to your satisfaction. We take pride in all our work and take pride in all our customers and do everything we can to keep our customers happy and satisfied.

LG
LAURA G.
Mercury Mariner
12/05/2019
Reliable, trustworthy, helpful, knowledgeable
This place is great. The only shop I've been to that I can trust fully with my best interest at hand.

SE
STEVEN E.
12/04/2019
Another Good Job
Had some issues with my clutch engagement point moving towards the floor. Brought the car in at 9:30 and it was diagnosed and repaired by 4:30 same day. Everything is working well again

Mark B.
11/27/2019
Reliable service
Glad that The techs found problems with aging belts and differentials and fixed them the same day, along with an oil change.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 12/02/2019

Mark, thank you for your five-star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Subaru Outback. Glad we could provide prompt service for you and look forward to helping you the next time you need us.

EP
Emily P.
Volvo 240
11/23/2019
Great customer service and communication.
I can always get an appointment, they are clear about work and price expectations.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/25/2019

Emily, thank you so much for the five star review about TNA Auto Repair. We are glad to have you as a loyal customer and look forward to helping you the next time your Volvo 240 requires service.

JOANNA C.
Lexus RX 400h
11/22/2019
Fast and friendly Service
My car was in, diagnosed and fixed in half a day. Staff are always kind and courteous. My go to neighborhood shop!!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/25/2019

Joanna, TNA Auto Repair is glad to have you as a customer and a neighbor! We are happy to provide service for your Lexus RX 400h.

11/21/2019
Quality work done efficiently
Totally trust TNA mechanics. Very helpful front desk
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for giving TNA Auto Repair a five star review about our work on your Subaru Forester.

11/12/2019
I have taken my car here and twice I have received an very expensive wrong diagnosis only to bring my car back for a far less expensive solution
The first time I took my car in there was a thumping noise when I pressed on the brake. I was told that the only solution they could come up with is my brake pads were cheap and also perhaps the bearings ( or some other expensive )part needed to be replaced. I had them do the work. Took the car home. Still had the same problem. Took it back in. Turns out it was a pebble that had gotten lodged
Second episode, car ignition would not work, but if I continued to turn the car on eventually it would start. Told me after extensive research that I needed a new computer. Had them do the work. Took it home. Same problem. Took it back. They tightened everything around the battery at no charge. Took it home, same problem existed. Took it back in. Turns out it needed a new starter

JAMES D.
Chevrolet Astro
11/10/2019
Great communication & integrity
The crew went over the top in making my van run right. Even did a part of the job without charging me labor. They also took care of a faulty factory part at no charge to me. The whole job was done with excellent communication and well explained procedures.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review TNA Auto Repair's work on your Chevrolet Astro Van. We appreciate your business.

TH
Ted H.
11/09/2019
The TNA owner, Tareq, is a man of honor.
Tareq has proven his good work and
good hearted character to me over ten years of keeping me safe and rolling.
Thank you Tareq.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/11/2019

Ted, TNA Auto Repair is glad to have you as a long-time customer and appreciate the five-star review of our work on your Subaru Outback.

JJ
JERI J.
Honda Element
11/06/2019
Qualified, honest, kind, clean!!
I started taking my Honda Element to TNA a few years ago at the recommendation of someone else. I am now a loyal customer! They are fair, always explain to me what needs to be done and tell me my options. Frank and others are helpful and honest and they do a great job on my car. Many thanks!
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/11/2019

Thanks you for being a loyal customer and for taking the time to give TNA Auto Repair a five star review, Jeri! We look forward to helping you the next time your Honda Element requires service.

JOHN B.
10/25/2019
Always happy with TNA
Tariq runs a great shop. He cares about his service and customers. They have done work on things, for free, as warranty of his work, that was a recurring problem. I've taken my, and my wife's Suburus to Tariq, and TNA for 10 years.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/04/2019

John, TNA Auto Repair appreciates having you as a long-time customer and we look forward to helping you the next time your Subaru Outback requires service. Thank you for the great five-star review!

10/24/2019
Like it never happened
They had excellent customer service. Got the job done in a timely manner. I went there because it was close to my house but if I had to go somewhere again it would be them because of the great service.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/04/2019

We appreciate your five star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Toyota Camry. We are glad to have you as a neighbor and customer and look forward to helping you the next time your vehicle requires service.

BC
BETTY C.
Hammond, OR
10/23/2019
Brake service
A loaner car was provided. The work done was explained to me.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair's work on your Toyota Camry.

Ford RV Cutaway
10/14/2019
Nice atmosphere
Nice atmosphere
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for the five star review of TNA Auto Repair about our work on your Ford RV Cutaway. We appreciate your business.

CP
Charles P.
10/10/2019
Great service, every time
I’ve been bringing my Subaru Forester here since 2011. I’ve always been pleased with the service and the people who work here. I recommend TNA to anyone needing a reliable and trustworthy garage.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

TNA Auto Repair is glad to have been able to provide you with great service, Charles. We look forward to seeing you the next time your Subaru Forester requires service.

DANE M.
10/10/2019
Amazing place!
They have taken care of our ancient Town car, new Explorer, aging Prius and our Volvo wagon. To me it is amazing that these capable gentlemen can handle such a broad range of vehicles as you find them working on. ........with knowledge and interest in the problem presented. ( and check out the floor in the work area)
Dane Moseson MD
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Thanks for the five star review, Dane! TNA Auto Repair is glad to have you as a customer.

BT
BRIAN T.
10/04/2019
Always satisfied
I trust TNA to do what’s needed to keep my car running well. They always do a good job at a reasonable price. I highly recommend them.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2019

Thanks for giving TNA Auto Repair a 5 star review about our work on your Mazda 3. We appreciate your business and recommendation.

SE
STEVEN E.
10/01/2019
Another Good Job
I've been bringing my cars to TNA for some years now.
Just had them give me an oil change while replacing
my catalytic converter which stopped working on
my 2005 prius. As always, got the car back with
everything explained and working great. They always
have a quick turn around and are good with keeping me
posted with their progress. Thanks again guys.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2019

Steven, thanks for being a long-time TNA Auto Repair customer. We really appreciate the five star review of our work on your Toyota Prius.

JENNIFER L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/29/2019
TNA Delivers as promised
TNA was great! Super friendly reassuring fair and competent. My car was leaking coolant and they systematically ruledcout all of the causes to find the right one. The job was done for a fair price in good time and done right. So glad these guys are in the neighborhood. I hope I don't have to go back but if I need repairs, I'll choose TNA.
Tareq A. from TNA Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2019

Thanks for the great review of our work on your Volkswagen Jetta Sedan, Jennifer. TNA Auto Repair looks forward to providing service the next time your vehicle needs it.