Tom Williams Collision Center

AU
Ashley U.
Crane Hill, AL
01/22/2019
DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL!!!
DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL!
I brought my LX 570 to Tom Williams Collision for one reason and that was because I wanted the job done right! And boy do I regret it! I hit a deer and had some basic paint that needed to be repaired along with the front view camera being knocked out. They had my vehicle for over two weeks. When I was told that it was ready, I drove an hour to Birmingham to pick it up. When I got there and loaded up my belongings the gate wouldn't close, which wasn't a problem I had when I took my car there. I get in the car and sonar sensors are going off, also a problem I didn't have when I took the vehicle there. Before I went in to have these issues addressed, I decided to walk around the vehicle to make sure everything was done (which someone should have done with me when I got there). As I walked around the vehicle, I noticed one of the major spots on the hood that was supposed to be fixed hadn't even been addressed!! I was not compensated in any way, not even an apology. I was given another rental that was supposed to be on Tom Williams dime only to find out that they filed a supplemental claim with my insurance for reimbursement. Since the issue on the hood wasn't addressed the first time, my insurance company then decided it wasn't caused by the deer and we had to file another claim. Phone calls to the 'Collision Advisor' and the general manager went unanswered and unreturned multiple times. So the moral of the story is don't use them if you think you are going to receive the kind of service you should get when you bring them a $90,000 vehicle. I am very disappointed in my experience that I had at Tom Williams Collision Center, and needless to say I expected better service than I received.

Jeremy S.
Carrollton, GA
12/19/2018
Worst place !! Crooks!!!
Insurance paid to get car fixed they changed out my headlights and put in ones that wouldn’t stay working went back 4 times and still can’t fix problem and avoid working on it when they are suppose to fix the problem!!

HT
Hai T.
Birmingham, AL
01/24/2018
DO NOT BRING YOUR VEHICLE HERE.
I started by inquiring with Tom Williams about getting an estimate for my Audi which was wrecked. After they assured me they would provide a FREE estimate I brought my vehicle to them. After a few days they provided an estimate which I was not happy with and attempted to take my vehicle, at that point they told me they would be charging for the estimate. THIS NOT WHAT THEY SAID ON THE PHONE. I confronted them about this and they backtracked on what they had stated previously. So, I got my work done there, which took longer then they stated. When I picked up my vehicle I noticed that three of my custom rims were scratched and had remnants of an obvious attempt to buff the scratches out, when I brought this to their attention they stated it was not their fault. After driving off, same day, the OIL LIGHT came on, my engine was 2 quarts low. On top of that my steering wheel is crooked and my alignment is off. DO NOT BRING YOUR VEHICLE HERE.

PC
Phil C.
04/25/2016 Category: Collision
Phil said the business did what they said they were going to do and at the price they quoted. They were not able to return his vehicle to the way it was but they were able to come to a compromise. He received timely text updates but they repeated the same messages which he said was pretty useless and he suggested they update their system so the texts reflect real time updates. He said he chose this facility because it is the only one in the area that works on BMW's. He added that just because they did not go over the price they quoted him, their prices are still too high, and it is not like there is another BMW business he can go to.

Jason M.
04/24/2016 Category: Collision
Jason said the repairs were excellent, the business was very responsive and the work was timely.

Donald B.
04/24/2016 Category: Collision
Donald said the customer service is phenomenal. John gives exceptional customer service and goes above the call of duty.

Donna D.
04/24/2016 Category: Collision
Donna said she was pleased and happy with service.

Jon S.
04/22/2016 Category: Collision
Spoke with Elizabeth. She said she had to have a wheel rim replaced and when she open the lift gate she found the old wheel rim they had boxed up and left in her vehicle. She had to drive back to the business to give them the old wheel rim. Her vehicle was promised to be completed in 1 week and it took 2 weeks to complete the repair. They said her vehicle was delayed because it was harder to paint it. They sent her emails to keep her posted and they emailed her once to let her know her vehicle and gone in to begin the repair. She did not receive any other emails or updates on the repair process. She did not have any communication with them. She chose this business because they are USAA approved and they work on Lexus vehicles.

CR
Caleb R.
04/22/2016 Category: Collision
Caleb said they provided great customer service and kept him well informed throughout the entire process. He was happy with the work they did.

Jimmy C.
04/22/2016 Category: Collision
Jimmy said his overall experience was good. He was not satisfied with the person who prepared the estimate or the communication because he expected to talk with the estimator and she never talked with him. Also, she never went over the vehicle with him.

Christine W.
04/22/2016 Category: Collision
Christine said when she went to pick her vehicle up at this business, it was not ready, so she had to go find things to do for a couple hours while they finished. Her vehicle was a couple hours late because they found additional damage.

TH
Tyler H.
04/21/2016 Category: Collision
Tyler said they did what they said they would do and kept him updated throughout the process.

AD
Angelique D.
04/20/2016 Category: Collision
Angelique said she had no problems with the work performed by this business.

Sally H.
04/20/2016 Category: Collision
Sally said this business kept her informed during the process. She received text messages. When she picked up her vehicle, it was spotless. They cleaned it and performed detail work.

IT
Irby T.
04/19/2016 Category: Collision
Irby said this business did everything just fine.

GG
Glenda G.
04/16/2016 Category: Collision
Glenda said she has always received great service from this business.

MA
Mahmoud A.
04/16/2016 Category: Collision
Mahmoud said they did a good job and he was kept very informed. Everything is very good and all the windows work but not from the panel on the driver side.

PM
Patrick M.
04/16/2016 Category: Collision
Patrick said the business did a great job.

Chandler S.
04/16/2016 Category: Collision
Chandler said he always has a good experience with the business. Their facility is nice and up to date.

Jeffery B.
04/16/2016 Category: Collision
Jeffery said this business communicated with him throughout the entire process.

Displaying Review 1 - 20 of 1975 in total