Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5rating 4.565217
Overall Rating 2.43478/5Overall Rating 2.43478/5rating 2.43478rating 2.43478rating 2.43478

JOHN G.
09/23/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, experienced service throughout
Always had excellent service experience with McLoughlin Hyundai.

Thanks John,
Like always, Its a pleasure with your vists every time!

STEVEN B.
Clackamas, OR
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
09/16/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service and prices.
I took my car in for it's 15.000 mile warranty maintenance. They were friendly, completed the work quickly and charged me less than originally quoted. I leave the dealership as a happy customer every time.

Steve,
As online coupons are out there some times are customers get busy with there day to day routine.  We always look out for everyone.
  thank you for your reponse looking forward to each and every vist.

LD
LYNNE D.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
09/08/2014 Category: Service
Courteous and quick
Always helpful with any questions I may have.
Ryan S., SERVICE MANAGER from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 09/23/2014

And thats what we are here for,  Cars these days can be very complexed.  We strive to have fully Trained people to take care all of your needs.

DAWN B.
West Linn, OR
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/24/2014 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Ryan S., SERVICE MANAGER from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 09/23/2014

If there is anything we can do or you have any qustions, We are here to handle any of your needs.

CARL M.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/22/2014 Category: Service
Quick service
Pleased by the experience
Ryan S., SERVICE MANAGER from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 09/23/2014

We love the feed back,  We value are Customers responses with your help we can only improve your services

WS
Walter S.
Gladstone, OR
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
08/10/2014 Category: Service
customer service?
I love this place!
Ryan S., SERVICE MANAGER from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 09/23/2014

And we love you,  thank you for the kind words

RV
Ram V.
Tualatin, OR
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/28/2014 Category: Service
Very Customer Friendly
Very Nice
Ryan S., SERVICE MANAGER from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 09/23/2014

As Service Manager of Mcloughlin Hyundai are Customer Service is what we strive for, We want every customer to have the best experince with us as posible.

CN
Carey N.
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/28/2014 Category: Service
location is convenient
staff is always friendly and I like the fact that they wash my car
Ryan S., SERVICE MANAGER from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 09/23/2014

Thank you,  We are pleased to have you as a valued customer.

RA
Richard A.
West Linn, OR
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
07/23/2014 Category: Service
Computer software upgrade
I was unaware of the need for a software upgrade until I had another problem and arrived for service. At that time a full review of my Santa Fe indicated the software upgrade and the procedure was scheduled and completed with no delays.

WP
William P.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/09/2014 Category: Service
Friendly and very quick service for my 15,000 mile service.

Jon M.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/03/2014 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I am very satisfied with McLoughlin Hyundai. the customer service and mechanics work on the car are just great.

One complaint I have about the City of Milwaukie is the radar speed trap they have on McLoughlin Blvd. near 17th. I got a ticket on my way there for going 41. I can't believe the speed limit on that highway is only 30! Unfair. But not McLoughlin Hyundai's fault.

AR
ANDREA R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Very happy with friendliness and professionalism of technicians and staff. Got me in and out of there very quickly. I would def go back! The only reason it's not a 5 star is because the bathroom wasn't very clean, and the waiting room could be updated a bit.

CJ
Cindy J.
Beavercreek, OR
2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
06/26/2014 Category: Service
goes the extra mile to make you comfortable while you wait
My car was towed in .it was checked out throughly serviced washed and ready when they told me it would be

CAREY S.

MERRY F.
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/23/2014 Category: Service
profesional and friendly
from the time I entered the service department, the manager came right to the window. He showed me to the waiting area, where I waited maybe 10 minutes. He then took me to my car and showed me what the car needed and the price. He was very friendly and accommodating.

ARDITH S.
Oregon City, OR
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/22/2014 Category: Service
Good Service-Beware the promise of loaner
good service, but no loaner available as promised in appt. call, had to rent a car, made me late. T&C did take good care of me afterwards though.
Ryan S., SERVICE MANAGER from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/23/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. We always try our best to make each visit a pleasant one. We look forward to your next visit as part of our service family.

LF
Louise F.
2008 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
05/20/2014 Category: Service
good great service
know how to talk about what is needed on your car and explain it . give out coupons for things needed for the car I like!
Ryan S., SERVICE MANAGER from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/23/2014

Thank you for your great review. Our goal is make the service experiance positive and memorable. The relationship we build with our guests is very important. Without our guests trust and loyalty we would not be here. Thank you again!

BK
BARTHOLOMEW K.
Happy Valley, OR
2003 Hyundai Sonata
Fast, friendly service
Great service, fast convenient and friendly. Full explanation of the charges and options were provided up front. Could not be a more satisfied customer.

PL
PERRY L.
2007 Hyundai Azera
Service Counter Person
Outstanding customer service, they took the extra time and effort to contact the Hyundai regional representative and were able to save me considerable dollars on tone work that was required. Went above and beyond what was necessary to help me out.
Ryan S., SERVICE MANAGER from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/23/2014

Thank you for your review. We always strive to help our customers in a way that we want to be helped. There are so many choises in todays market we want to stand out for our personal level of service. We want you to feel that you are not just another customer but one of our friends when you see us. Thank you again.

LU
Linda U.
2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Friendly service
I am always pleased with results of service and appreciate everyone being knowledgeable & speaking to me in terms I can understand.