Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5rating 4.565217
Overall Rating 2.43478/5Overall Rating 2.43478/5rating 2.43478rating 2.43478rating 2.43478

JOHN C.
West Linn, OR
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/01/2014 Category: Service
On time service. Friendly, helpful. Good
Attitude!
Ryan S., SERVICE MANAGER from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/23/2014

Thank you for your review. We always strive to help our customers in a way that we want to be helped.  We want you to feel that you are not just another customer but one of our friends when you see us. Thank you again.

RYAN SILVER
SERVICE MANAGER
503 513-7269

AT
ALLEN T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/18/2014 Category: Service
Elantra repairs-no hassle
I just had my wifes 2012 Elantra Touring repaired at this dealer. It was two minor warranty items, the CD player and driver's seat belt. I went in expecting to have someone try to find a way to make the warranty invalid as I've run into at other dealers in the past. No problems at all at Mcloughlin Hyundai. Nobody even mentioned payment as it was all covered. Not even one complaint about replacing the seat belt (a much bigger job than it looks) even though the only problem was the little plastic bump that the buckle rests on when not in use had popped off. We dropped the car off when the parts came in and it was done sooner than quoted. The car was even cleaned and looked new again. No small task with a car used to haul kids and covered in muddy cat paw prints. We bought this car based on the reputation of there warranty. While I'd rather never have to use it, so far I am impressed.
Ryan S., SERVICE MANAGER from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/23/2014

Thank you for your review. We always strive to help our customers in a way that we want to be helped. There are so many choises in todays market we want to stand out for our personal level of service. We want you to feel that you are not just another customer but one of our friends when you see us. Thank you again.

RYAN SILVER

Lake Oswego, OR
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/11/2014 Category: Service
very nice facilities
will use this agency for all future services.

JON M.
04/10/2014 Category: Service
McLoughlin Hyundai
The staff was courteous, respectful, friendly, and knowledgeable. Very nice, clean,comfortable waiting area with amenities like TV and coffee. Good seating. Gave a feeling of confidence for the customer.

AG
ALLEN G.
Canby, OR
03/27/2014 Category: Service
Awesome
Did exactly what the said, inspection, repaired, cleaned inside and out, highly recommend.

BF
BEVERLY F.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
03/14/2014 Category: Service
Professional, thorough, friendly & easy to talk to.
A-One

SL
SUSAN L.
02/28/2014 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
This dealership is efficient, knowledgable, with great prices and an outstanding waiting room. The personal who work here put customer service first.

DAVID B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/27/2014 Category: Service
very relaxing
I enjoy being at your business & the waiting room--great place --all the
employees are very helpful.

CANDICE C.
02/23/2014 Category: Service
Nice People - Excellent Service
I bought my new Hyundai here a year ago when it was Town and Country. I got an excellent deal and have continued taking it here for service. Since the change in ownership, the service is still great, and the charges are reasonable. It's less expensive for an oil change than taking it to a chain, and I feel better knowing my car is in good hands. They have a comfortable lounge where I can relax and watch TV with a good cup of coffee while I wait. They have special coupons on their website that can save you money, too. I highly recommend them.

RD
Ron D.
01/03/2014 Category: Service
Belts on my 2002 Elantra were squealing so brought it in to have tightened. While waiting, was informed by service tech that the axle boot on right-front wheel was torn and needed to be replaced. All well and good until I picked up the car several hours later and immediately noticed the ride was very strange (noticeable shaking and what seemed to be "soft" suspension). Being late in the day New Year's Eve, I called the service dept on 1/2/14 but could not return until 1/3/14. Was called several hours later and informed by Mark that the right front strut had "collapsed". Odd "coincidence" that this is the same wheel where the axle boot had been replaced. When I asked how that had happened while the vehicle was in his care, he said "I wish I had a stock answer for you, just coincidence, I guess". I don't buy it. The shocks and struts were marked "Good" on the multi-point inspection card, and there were no issues with ride or handling when I dropped the car off. Mark claimed the technician drove the car after servicing and noticed nothing unusual, which I find hard to believe. To me, it's clear that my vehicle was damaged by the dealership, perhaps intentionally to generate an additional $1100 in repairs. No? How then were the shocks/struts marked "Good" on the inspection card? Was the inspection performed at all? If so, does the tech really know what he's doing regarding the condition of the struts? They are either lying about having performed the inspection or are very unqualified to perform the inspection. Either way, I no longer trust this dealership. With over 200,000 miles on my vehicle, it will be replaced sooner than later, it will just not be replaced by a vehicle at this dealership. In what appears to be an effort to generate an additional service charge, they not only lost the additional $1,100 repair, but the $25,000 sale of a new vehicle in the not too distant future. This is the last time I will do business with this dealership.

TR
TERESA R.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
12/28/2013 Category: Service
excellent service-very courtesy
excellebt
Ryan S., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 12/28/2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. We always try our best to make each visit a pleasant one. We look forward to your next visit as part of our service family. Enjoy that Elantra each day. Thanks again.

503-353-0830

PH
PATRICK H.
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
11/28/2013 Category: Service
Timely service
Nice waiting area. Also I appreciate having my car washed & vacuumed included in the oil change!
Ryan S., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 11/29/2013

Thank you for your kind remarks and rating. We always strive to make the experiance here a pleasant one. Thanks again

503-353-0830

CATHY H.
Happy Valley, OR
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/15/2013 Category: Service
Warranty repairs
odd was great to work with, and all issues were addressed and resolved
Ryan S., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 10/16/2013

Thank you for your review. We apreciate and welcome you to our service family. We always want you to be able to drive home happy! Thanks again.

RICHARD S.
Wilsonville, OR
2005 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2013 Category: Service
Friendly, prompt, willing to listen and address concerns
Great!
Ryan S., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 09/25/2013

LU
LINDA U.
Milwaukie, OR
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
09/10/2013 Category: Service
Hyundai service is great
The service advisor I talked to was so professional & helpful. I appreciate being treated well by service.
Ryan S., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 09/11/2013

Thank you for your great review. Our goal is make the service experiance positive and memorable. The relationship we build with our guests is very important. Without our guests trust and loyalty we would not be here. Thank you again!

SL
SUSAN L.
07/29/2013 Category: Service
Great Service, Knowledgable techs and fair prices!
I have always received the best service and appreciate how courteous and caring everyone is.
Ryan S., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 07/30/2013
Thank you for your positive input. We always want our customers to "Drive home happy." Thank you again.

JN
JAMES N.
2007 Hyundai Accent
07/09/2013 Category: Service
Always pleased with the Service and Attentiveness.
I have never been disappointed in the Service and time it has taken to Service my vehicle. The Employee's are very Responsive o any questions.
Ryan S., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 08/01/2013

Thank you Mr. Nagler for your comments. We always treat our guests as if they were our family. We appreciate you as part of our family here at Town & Country Hyundai. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next time.