Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5Overall Rating 4.565217/5rating 4.565217
Overall Rating 2.43478/5Overall Rating 2.43478/5rating 2.43478rating 2.43478rating 2.43478

Dominic S.
Sherwood, OR
02/17/2018 Category: Service
They fixed my car
The dealer fixed the problem I had quickly and everything seems to be back to normal. When I picked the car up the drivers side seat was damp which I'm assuming was just from snow falling when the door was opened.

02/17/2018 Category: Service
I will not use this company again
Do not trust that they'll actually do the work they say they'll do.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 02/20/2018

Dominic,
Thank you for speaking with me yesterday and for bringing your vehicle back for diagnosis. I'm confident we'll be able to address the issue(s) with your vehicle and make things right.

West Linn, OR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Follow Up
I always appreciate working with the people at Hyundai. And when I have issues, they are quickly resolved. I feel important!

02/09/2018 Category: Service
Always happy to work with the staff. Just have some communication issues, but they have been shared and hopefully taken care of.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 02/12/2018

I just left you a voicemail on the only phone number we have on file in hopes that we can discuss your visit/experience. Please call me back when you can, thank you.

KH
Kurt H.
Hood River, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff & On Time Service
I was met by a friendly staff and they were ready to work on my car on schedule

01/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly but short on knowledge
We really like the car however it has a couple features that "we believe" might not be working correctly and one not working well for sure. The dealership doesn't have the answers. The people are nice but need to be able, or willing to get answers. Again good car, the features we are referring to is not a show stopper, would buy the car again.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 01/24/2018

Kurt,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with Karen about your visit. I hope that we will see you again in the near future for whatever your needs may be.

Happy Valley, OR
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Car not fixed and no compassion from the dealership
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid intermittently won’t start. Dashboard lights up, but won’t start. Dealership told me it was a bad battery and sold me a new one for over $300. Less than a week later, CAR WONT START AGAIN. Roadside assistance towed it back to dealer. Was told over the phone that I would be called once car arrived. Didn’t hear anything for 3 days. They told me the car started for them all 3 days and that nothing will be done. After searching multiple car forum websites, it’s clear that there are MANY people with intermittent starting problems. When sharing that the majority of people have found the fix is replacing the “switch inhibitor,” I was told that they can only fix what their computer tells them to. I explained that by doing no repairs, eventually my wife and 6 year old son will be stranded somewhere when this less than 4yr old car once again decides to not start. The only option he gave me was to leave my car at the dealer and they would check it daily and when it finally glitches again and doesn’t start, then and only then, will they do a repair. Leaving us without the car for potentially a month or two. (Once it was 3 months in between the car not starting.) Zero compassion, no help, no problem solving ideas, unwilling to listen or research other people’s solutions. Hyundai will not be getting a return customer here.

12/11/2017 Category: Service
Expensive place
Over $300 for a battery. Yikes.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 12/12/2017

I left you a voicemail in hopes of speaking with you about your recent visit with us and to see if you're still experiencing any issues with your vehicle. I would love to hear from you if you have the time, thank you.

GM
Gail M.
Oregon City, OR
2010 Hyundai Genesis
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Great Team and Service .... unfortunate costly defect on the Genesis
Great hard working team at this location... Personable with good follow through. Unfortunately, the high cost to fix the 7 year old Genesis's faulty equipment for the cooling/Heated seats would cot upwards of $5,000.00 to fix. The team had to work hard to dismantle the seats to trouble shoot, diagnose and put it back together which was no easy task! They communicated effectively and charged me a more than fair price for their time and labor. Thanks Karen and Team!

11/04/2017 Category: Service
Great Team and Terrible costly defect on the Gensis
Great hard working team at this location... personable with good follow through. Exorbitant cost to fix the Genesis faulty equipment for the cooling/heated seats that would cost from $5,000.00 to fix. Why would a system used 3-4 months a year fail in your top brand car unless the install or equipment was poor quality or failed. Thanks to the team for taking a few days to take the car apart, diagnose and put it back together again. They also communicated effectively and charged a more than fair price for their time and labor.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 11/06/2017

Gail,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. As I said, here is the re-score request. Thank you so much!

GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you Gail!

PM
Patrice M.
Oregon City, OR
06/08/2017 Category: Service
Communication is Valuable
George, the service manager, called me regarding an issue I had. He very professionally resolved my problem and was appreciative to hear about how to make his department better. Thanks!

06/08/2017 Category: Service
Does Anybody Work Here?
No one to check me in for my appointment. Finally a girl popped her head around the corner and basically did nothing.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/08/2017

Milwaukie, OR
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/31/2017 Category: Service
Honest serice, good people.
I'll be honest. I didn't like my first trip to Ron a tonkin Hyundai service, but George Monaco heard that I wasn't totally happy, so he and Ryan Dellegrazie, bent over backwards to make everything better than fine. I suspect that they would do this for any customer that runs through their service department. If you have any problem at all with your hyundai, I would highly recommend Ron Tonkin Hyundai, just because of these two.

05/31/2017 Category: Service
I feel like the service staff is a little arrogant. I asked specific questions about my car and they seemed disinterested in their product, or just plain talking about it.
I don't care because ron tonkin hyundai service dosent care.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/01/2017

GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/19/2017

Sterling,
I'm glad we were able to get the issue resolved and thank you so much for your comments! Greatly appreciated!

CV
Carol V.
Clackamas, OR
2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/17/2016 Category: Service
Loved the fact that George was personally invested in seeing to my prior concerns and went out of his way to explain resolutions.
After my initial appointment, I needed to take the same vehicle back in for some warranty work that was discovered in the first visit. I was treated exceptional and the whole staff seemed to go out of their way to make this visit as positive as possible. They succeeded in that mission.

10/17/2016 Category: Service
See prior comments I have made
The waiting area was much smaller than the previous one, which was fine until there were quite a few customers needing a place to sit while they waited. There was no access to drinking water so I had to take a cup from the coffee area into the bathroom to use the sink.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 10/18/2016

Carol,
Please call me at #503.258.5700, I've been unsuccessful in reaching you. Thank you.

DN
DONALD N.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2016 Category: Service
Review of customer service
I am very pleased with the results I received after a bad review I gave Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai. To my surprise they contacted me and wanted to
make it right and they did. I withdraw my bad review. They care about their customers.

10/15/2016 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Was not impressed with the whole place.
GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 10/17/2016

If you would, please give me a call at #503.258.5700, I'd like to ask you a few questions and see what we can do, if anything, to make things right. Thank you.

GEORGE M. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 10/19/2016

Judy,
After the conversation we just had, I hope you are satisfied and hope to see you again. Thank you for your time!

Karon B.
Gladstone, OR
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/07/2016 Category: Service
Review.
I got a oil change.

09/07/2016 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Review
When I got into my car it was dirty. The steering wheel had dirt on it. My floor mat had dirt and oil on it. Mcloughlin Hyundai was much better!
Teresa S. from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 09/08/2016

We apologize for the inconvenience.  A service advisor will be calling you shortly to discuss the situation.  We value your feedback so we can improve our process in the future.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/27/2016 Category: Service
Thanks for your prompt response
Inspection report was received after emailing the service advisor - many thanks!

06/27/2016 Category: Service
Feedback
see survey comments
Ryan S., SERVICE MANAGER from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/28/2016

My apologies in advance,  We have a new system that we are using so the verbiage hasn't been set up completely on customer's invoice's, Also the completed inspection was done just appears the advisor didn't staple a copy. Please contact your advisor and we can mail you a copy if you would like.

from your Friends at Tonkin Gladstone  Hyundai!

JN
Jennie N.
Milwaukie, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
my 2014 hyundyais repair
They followed up and are gonna resolve the issue.

Its just down the road
I all ready explained
Ryan S., SERVICE MANAGER from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/08/2016

Jennie,
My apolagies,  I would like to say sorry, your Husban should have been updated on the time frame.  I will have a meeting today with everyone and make the change.
from your Friends at Tonkin Gladstone  Hyundai!

OS
Olga S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Thank you for fast response !

06/07/2016 Category: Service
They will not rotate your tire, but they will charge you !
They said they will rotate my tires I paid 15 bucks extra and I was losing air rear tire, I'm still losing air in the rear, tires never got rotated. Lazy guys it's almost like stealing from customers. If I would of been losing air, I would of never know.
Ryan S., SERVICE MANAGER from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/07/2016

Good evening,

As per are conversation on the phone, Please come in and see me as we can get this resolved.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2019 Category: Service
The people
Quick, thorough, and friendly.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for visiting the dealership and for your patience during the construction.

AG
Andrew G.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Tonkin Hyundai staff will make you right at home.
Our experience with Tonkin Hyundai has been easy, from our purchase to servicing.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you Andrew for visiting the dealership and for your patience during the construction.

ME
Marvin E.
Mulino, OR
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Jessica Reinhardt, Service Advisor
Jessica greets me with a smile every time and makes sure the service gets done as quickly as possible. Please be sure to keep this employee.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you Marvin for visiting the dealership and for your patience during the construction.

Marian H.
Mulino, OR
2000 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
Ryan and the crew did what needed to be done and in the time and under original bid. I always have my Hyundai Elantra services done here.
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you Marian for visiting the dealership and for your patience during the construction.

GW
Gail W.
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/26/2019 Category: Service
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you Gail for visiting the dealership and your patience during the construction.

MK
Madonna K.
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Always genuinely welcoming and following through with exceptional service
Service is number one!
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you Madonna for visiting the store and for your patience through the construction.

RP
Rachel P.
Gresham, OR
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service team !
Hassle free and fast service
CLIFF A., Service Manager from Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you Rachel for visiting the dealership and your patience during the construction.